Quantcast
Summer Transfers 2014 - Page 457 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Summer Transfers 2014

kendall-martinez-ff.jpg

RM: You're sure you're seeing him later, Howard?  I can just tell him myself.
HK: Corz...I...am...son...corzIam.

RM: And you remember, it's Isco. Right?
HK: Issss...Issss...Issss it opening time yet?

RM: Howard, say it...say Isco.
HK: Issss...Issss...I heard you son, I heard you. Loan you said?

RM: That's right, muchos gracias. Adios.

HK: Have you got a tenner for my troubles, few cans and that? Roberto?

article-2332687-1A0CA7AA000005DC-60_306x

BK: Oh alright Howard. How's Bobby Brown Shoes, The Amazing Technicolour Dreamboat?

* Silence *

BK: No, no, it's just our private joke Howard.  What can I do for you?

* Silence *

BK: You're sure that's what he said?  Ok, well, it doesn't sound like something he'd ask for, but I'll do my very best 24 hours a day 7 days a week 52 weeks a year to bring that deal together for Everton Football Club, or my name isn't William Dixie The Golden Vision Bally Marcus Bent Kenwright.

* Silence *

BK: Sorry Howard, I'm a bit short this month. Won't the Offie cash you any more cheques? 

0307-costco_full_600.jpg

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a staff announcement.  Will the Store Manager please come to the Customer Service Desk.  There is a Mr Bill Kenwright on the phone, asking about obtaining a store credit facility and providing dual merchandising opportunities. He said something about 'The People's Grub'."

• Upvote 1

Just been nosing around bookie sites to see any money been layed out on players changing clubs.The only player who is a possable seems to be Reus at 6/5.

The most certain player to change clubs according to the money is Vidal joining United at a staggering 1/10 on.I dont think he will go either.

Balotelli is class

Your continued defence of Balotelli in the face of all available evidence reminds me of this...

Balotelli is class

He's not. He's the pool club trick shot champion that no one rally likes because he thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. Not good enough to do it regularly when it counts, but able to pull out a few impressive shots once in every 10 matches. That coupled with an horrendous, trouble causing mentality makes him a danger to teams more than a positive.

There's a reason he moves from club to club with such regularity.

No way would I want him anywhere near our club.

• Upvote 4

liverpoolstuff ‏@stuffliverpool 14 mins

Chris Bascombe - There have also been some issues over the image rights of Johnson, who's linked with several big money moves abroad. #LFC

That'll be because the image most Liverpool fans have of the useless cunt is one of a totally incompetent defender. I though Issue rights were only for the top players anyway & he has never ever been one. How the fuck has he got away with being so shite for so long. Even the media don't seem to have picked up on it. Big money moves abroad? He's championship standard at best.

• Upvote 1

liverpoolstuff ‏@stuffliverpool 14 mins

Chris Bascombe - There have also been some issues over the image rights of Johnson, who's linked with several big money moves abroad. #LFC

That'll be because the image most Liverpool fans have of the useless cunt is one of a totally incompetent defender. I though Issue rights were only for the top players anyway & he has never ever been one. How the fuck has he got away with being so shite for so long. Even the media don't seem to have picked up on it. Big money moves abroad? He's championship standard at best.

I had to rep the image joke.

But I think it's a harsh assessment of a player who in the past has performed at a standard that proves he deserves another chance.

Only one more, admittedly, but it's one I would still give him, despite last season's abomination.

Balotelli might have issues, but he is probably the only very good striker available.

Otherwise we start the season with Borini and Lambert.I read that Sturridge did his hamstrings again.

There are many deluded fans who think "we'll be fine" with just Sturridge in four competitions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Balotelli is a nutcase but he is twice the player Bony and Borini will ever be. I would not buy him more to do with his mentality than his ability.

Anyway I am sure when Ayre heard his wage demands he only booked two flights to Milan instead of the usual four.

• Upvote 1

Balotelli might have issues, but he is probably the only very good striker available.

Otherwise we start the season with Borini and Lambert.I read that Sturridge did his hamstrings again.

There are many deluded fans who think "we'll be fine" with just Sturridge in four competitions.

No there aren't. Everybody is saying we need a striker

• Upvote 1