You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Nope. Doesn't appear he has much influence in his life, if any at all. The cunt.

Do you think that is why Katy has always went from relationship to relationship, always yearning for that first love that bore her, her first baby, her first love, Dwight and Harvey. 

Or, did she just like the cock? 

1 minute ago, Chip Butty said:

Do you think that is why Katy has always went from relationship to relationship, always yearning for that first love that bore her, her first baby, her first love, Dwight and Harvey. 

Or, did she just like the cock? 

She loves the attention. Then the cock.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

The Harvey Price documentary is good. Really good insight into life with a severely autistic child/adult. For all Katie Prices faults, her love for him is genuine.

Put him in the deathpool 2021, hows he looking?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Long Shot - Netflix  8.5/10

How Curb Your Enthusiasm inadvertently helped with a Murder Case. True story. Wow. 

Just watched this now. You wonder just how many convictions are legit in that country. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Elite said:

The Harvey Price documentary is good. Really good insight into life with a severely autistic child/adult. For all Katie Prices faults, her love for him is genuine.

Cracked me up a few times, he's a funny bastard, and despite all of his problems he's really happy in his little world. Happier than I've ever been anyway. 

7 hours ago, Red74 said:

Just watched this now. You wonder just how many convictions are legit in that country. 

Yeah the cops at the end pretty much nonchalant about trying to frame him and getting a slap on the wrist. Glad he got a decent pay out. The bit when he appears on the tape with his daughter is a proper goosebump moment. That prosecution lawyer is the kind of bitch who should happily have seen an innocent man get the electric chair as long as it was another step forward in her career. 

14 hours ago, Red74 said:

Has anyone gave Spiral a go yet?

French detective series on iplayer. Looking to fill the void of finishing the serpent and starting to see this show pop up in the twitter conversations and getting good ratings. 

All help would be appreciated. 

regards

I liked it. It's not up there with the best TV ever, but I found it pretty enjoyable.

Plus it has Audrey Fleurot in it, which is definitely a plus point. 

• Upvote 2

On 23/01/2021 at 04:58, Paul said:

Watched the first episode of It’s A Sin last night which was decent as it established the characters. The first hints of AIDS were introduced but the full awfulness hasn’t really emerged yet and I suspect it’s going to be pretty harrowing. 

I'll be interested in what you think. I've no interest in watching it. Be like watching one of those vet fly-on-the-wall things. Fuck that. 

2 hours ago, rb14 said:

I'll be interested in what you think. I've no interest in watching it. Be like watching one of those vet fly-on-the-wall things. Fuck that. 

Touching, harrowing, funny and annoying. The female characters are pathetically under-developed and some of the narrative is ridiculous (eg, we’re supposed to just accept that two lads are suddenly in love at the end despite having seen nothing between them bar the odd shag). However, it tells some important stories about homophobia in a way that’s never been done before. Plus there’s probably a bit of material for your wank bank, Rog, as there’s quite a lot of sex. 

Interesting casting decisions too with every gay character (there’s loads, obviously) played by a gay actor. I think the major production roles were all filled by gay men too. It’s emphatically an authentically “gay” production. 

Wow. Thanks for that Paulie. Really interesting. Nothing wrong with pathetically under-developed female characters; You spent time with any lesbos? JOKING.  

Interesting casting decisions indeed. Trying to think how I feel about that. No great shakes in either direction is my immediate thought. Surely the whole point of acting is to, erm, act? Does acting a gay character demand a gay actor? Nah. Bollocks. If we take that anywhere near it's logical conclusion, how would that be policed?

Bloke at audition: "I'm gay, I can play that." 

Casting director: "Yeah but you're straight." 

Actor: "How dare you stereotype me. I have sex with men in the cottage on Clapham Common."

CD: "But you're a tory MP. You have a 'loving wife and children'." 

Actor: "So you don't know anyone who's married to a woman, with kids, who is gay?"

CD: "Hmm. Interestingly my mate rb14's hair stylist is married to a woman and they have their own kids and he's a woofta. and she's a lezza come to think of it."

Actor: "See. Told you. No, wait, hang on. In that case aren't they bi?"

CD: "Fucked if I know."

Actor: "Nor me."

rb14: Don't look at me. I can't even walk in a straight line.

• Upvote 3

For anyone who has watched Night Stalker, this is a good supplement to his actions. I was surprised they only spoke briefly about the guy in the final episode...

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

For anyone who has watched Night Stalker, this is a good supplement to his actions. I was surprised they only spoke briefly about the guy in the final episode...

Yea thought the show was about 6/10. A lot of fluff and shite from police and press at the time, very little about him.

"I remember waking up and having an itchy arse that day, which was unusual. I had wheetos for breakfast, and my wife said to me 'are you having wheetos? You don't usually'. Then I went to work"

• Upvote 1