You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United (H) 01/09/2013

Dan

Starting this one early as they are playing tonight and I reckon that chelsea will stuff them so it will be interesting to see what happens there.

I think we can get a result against these, the scoreline at Swansea flattered them a bit and I hope the chavs destroy them tonight.

If we can get the win it has to be the best start to a season in about 15 years

2-1 to us

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spurs have said they have received another bid for Bale and i'd be very surprised if it wasn't the mancs. Bale could make his debut against us. I hope not.

Not a chance of it. Their attempts to sign good players for big money have been as convincing as ours.

Not a chance of it. Their attempts to sign good players for big money have been as convincing as ours.

and given the way they've desperately tried to make it look like they're getting big names this summer we'd know all about it if they had made a bid!

If they sell Rooney for 40 million I can definately see it.

The owners will know they need a massive signing to appease things in-case they go tits up. They could well lose their next 2 games and the noise about lack of signings and moyes being well, shit will be too loud for them not to try at least.

It's always tough to predict how these game will go, but if we lose and it looks like we're not making any more signings then there'll be a meltdown of biblical proportions.

RVP's the obvious threat, but i was really impressed with how Kolo marshalled Benteke. Different players i know, but he was very smart with his positioning.

Toure is as good a player as we could hope to have up against Van Persie. It will be very hard to stop him completely because he is so good at finding space and getting shots off, but if we can cut off the supply line effectively then we won't have so much to worry about.

Hopefully we will have Moses on board by next weekend to allow Phil to play centrally. I think if we take the game to them we will win.

Expecting a huge game from Daniel Agger. People questioning his form and value to the team these are the games he relishes against strikers like van persie and rooney where he can outwit them and play on the front foot.

Well Van Persie just strolled in behind him last time around, and tapped the ball into the net. Not saying he's going to have a bad game, but don't think he'll have Van Persie in his pocket.