You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

If an alien dropship splashed down in the Albert Dock and began incinerating passers by with an energy weapon, you would find a way to connect it to Rodgers.

If these are the same aliens who used the anal probe on Assaidi then they probably are connected to Rodgers. Or at the very least, Peters.

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

I fucking hate that song and every movie the Coen Brothers have ever done. They're all shit. Coen Brothers? Cumbucket Brothers, more like.

Ooh, ooh, look, all of the characters are really witty or super chilled out, or, I know, let's make them a Vietnam veteran with a super aggressive but endearing streak. Fuck off. Nobody behaves like that in real life. Nobody.

Just saying.

Shit just got serious the Armenians LFC Family# are going to war...

Fans of the Armenian national football team and Shakhtar Donetsk where Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a midfielder will gather in front of the Football Federation of Armenia Monday, June 24, to express displeasure over the situation with Mkhitaryan’s transfer to Liverpool FC.

The organizers also issued an open letter which says that “Mkhitaryan fell a victim to FFA President Ruben Hayrapetyan’s oligarchic system”, which now hampers the player’s transfer to the English club.

“Mkhitaryan can’t fight against Hayrapetyan alone, as the latter always boasts about his personal contribution to the guy’s successful career, fans say.

They also plan to demand Hayrapetyan’s resignation.

fayfk0.jpg

I fucking hate that song and every movie the Coen Brothers have ever done. They're all shit. Coen Brothers? Cumbucket Brothers, more like.

Ooh, ooh, look, all of the characters are really witty or super chilled out, or, I know, let's make them a Vietnam veteran with a super aggressive but endearing streak. Fuck off. Nobody behaves like that in real life. Nobody.

Just saying.

I used to like you.

Just saying.

Raising Arizona is a fucking excellent film

TK, boo

Just saying.

awesome_classic_movie_gifs_19.gif

Negged.

You are misguided and need a slapping

Ah come on, man. They're all shite. Hey, what if we make all of our movies slightly surreal with quirky, idiosyncratic characters? The Hudsucker Proxy was the worst. I wanted to top myself by the end of that one. Hey, let's put a few little known but catchy songs in and they'll eventually end up in a Landrover advert. Wanker Brothers.

Millers Crossing is fucking brilliant!

Fargo is ace, the Big Lebowski is also. But they can move from quirky to annoying, not fussed on Barton Fink.

Is correct.

The title sequence and the tune are fantastic. Whenever it's on telly, if i catch the start i always end up watching the rest.