You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What a shit weekend.

FrenchEyeGlass

This thread's been done before, only a lot better and it was moved to the GF as Dave's advertisers don't like this kind of stuff on the main traffic part of the site.

If there was any ever doubt, your unhappiness at the sight of three beautiful pairs of tits confirms that you're one miserable cunt.

Fucking hell, i'd hate to be you. Or know you, for that matter.

If there was any ever doubt, your unhappiness at the sight of three beautiful pairs of tits confirms that you're one miserable cunt.

Fucking hell, i'd hate to be you. Or know you, for that matter.

Nothing wrong with the tits, it's the fucking bellend who started the thread I'm not so keen on.

Show us all your "personal statement", go on. Should be a laugh.

Nothing wrong with the tits, it's the fucking bellend who started the thread I'm not so keen on.

Show us all your "personal statement", go on. Should be a laugh.

Sad cunt.

And, I don't know what in the fuck you are on about? You keep mentioning this personal statement as if I should know what you are ribbing me for? That I once wrote one to get a very well paid graduate job at my current employer? Yeah, hilarious that. I should be ashamed.

And CT: I didn't know dave didn't want tits on the ff. How would I? I obviously wouldn't have posted the thread if I did. There are enough tits on here as it is, the angry masochist RL being case in point.

Sad cunt.

And, I don't know what in the fuck you are on about? You keep mentioning this personal statement as if I should know what you are ribbing me for? That I once wrote one to get a very well paid graduate job at my current employer? Yeah, hilarious that. I should be ashamed.

And CT: I didn't know dave didn't want tits on the ff. How would I? I obviously wouldn't have posted the thread if I did. There are enough tits on here as it is, the angry masochist RL being case in point.

This is far too easy. Look at the state of her.

I worked on a photo shoot with Pinder once, her and Natalie Oxley rolling around on a bed touching each other in either their cacks or Dr Nowt.

Glared at by the production staff throughout as while everyone else treated it professionally and like it was their sister, I spent the whole time gaping as though someone had just uncovered The Ark Of The Covenant.

She was in her no nips in pictures days at the time, so I wasn't prepared to pass it up. Plus if my sister looked like that I'd fuck her like a train then leave home.

* I don't have a sister *

In the days before she used to show her tits in all their glory.

She has got better and better. Right now she might just be the most spectacular piece of tail about. Her, Perry and Brook are my 3. A common theme runs amongst them. Amazing bits of kit.