You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Again here is the link so that you can go see that it is valid.

Google

By the way, love the irony of calling someone else a retard MS.

You're the retard. That's a forum. It's all opinion. There is no fact whatsoever in any of that. In my opinion the player playing in the premier league that can be compared to Dirk Kuyt is Wayne Rooney.

You're the retard. That's a forum. It's all opinion. There is no fact whatsoever in any of that. In my opinion the player playing in the premier league that can be compared to Dirk Kuyt is Wayne Rooney.

Really?

So in your honest opinion you see more likeness of Dirk Kuyt to Wayne Rooney then you do to Borini?

Again, as hard as it is your feeble little mind you comprehend this, we were talking about skill sets and attributes and how Borini came in when Kuyt was leaving.

Jesus wept.

I can see the the Borini/Kuyt similarity but I think what people are questioning is the 'Borini is an upgrade on Kuyt' reference. That's bullshit. As it stands. It may well become true eventually like but he's certainly no upgrade in Dirk.

Ok, fair enough, I stand corrected.

As it stands Borini has the potential to be like but he is not finished article yet.

And just to be clear I already stated this:

You do not think they have the same skill sets and attributes?

Granted, one is the finished article and has been there done that, just stating that Borini has the same promise.

Borini is a fucking brilliant player mark my words now youll be eating yours come the end of next season.

Yeah, but Simon I think you've already been proved wrong on Borini considering you said this last year:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/108313-fabio-borini-11.html#post3330643

I like him i think we are blessed to have a player like him he reminds me of berbatov a bit hes sublime vision. He will start scoring soon and have Torres impact mark my word hes too clever not too.

Borini so far has shown liverpool exactly what i would of shown if i was on the books, the square root of fuck all. Kuyt was boss, don't insult Dirks name by comparing the two of them like it's a close run thing. Borini's a kid that doesn't even play regularly for Italy's under 21's. Kuyt's had nearly 100 caps for Holland, they aren't alike, Kuyt is better, that is all. I'm not saying Borini cannot become a better player than Kuyt eventually, but that remains to be seen and if i was a betting man i'd bet against it.

Fuck me I have heard it all in the last few days.

Ince was ok,Keane could have been a good manager and now Borini is a upgrade on Kuyt.

I'm just waiting for the opinion that Suarez should be let go and Torres brought back

wait and see

Really?

So in your honest opinion you see more likeness of Dirk Kuyt to Wayne Rooney then you do to Borini?

Again, as hard as it is your feeble little mind you comprehend this, we were talking about skill sets and attributes and how Borini came in when Kuyt was leaving.

Jesus wept.

I'll prove that Rooney is comparable to Dirk Kuyt. They both have freakish stamina levels, fuck all skill, and an average goal scoring record. Their biggest attribute is their ability to ''run around a lot'. However Dirk Kuyt doesn't possess Rooneys ability to throw temper tantrums, get caught with his pants down with whores and have his wifes kids fathered by John Terry.

I'll prove that Rooney is comparable to Dirk Kuyt. They both have freakish stamina levels, fuck all skill, and an average goal scoring record. Their biggest attribute is their ability to ''run around a lot'. However Dirk Kuyt doesn't possess Rooneys ability to throw temper tantrums, get caught with his pants down with whores and have his wifes kids fathered by John Terry.

hate the cunt but saying rooney has no skill just proves what everyone already knows about you.

loved kuyt but i wish to god rooney was a red.

hate the cunt but saying rooney has no skill just proves what everyone already knows about you.

loved kuyt but i wish to god rooney was a red.[/Q

Compared to Andy Carroll and Danny 'barndoor'' Wellbeck, Rooney has skill. Compare him to a genuine footballing genius like Luis Suarez, then he's a fat Kevin Davies. In other words...a carthorse.

The English media wank over Rooney, but the reality is Rooney is nothing more than Dirk Kuyt with a temper. I'm being fair as I adored the ''blonde bulldozer''.

I thought he was class. I'm actually insulting Kuyt by comparing Shrek to him.

Rooney is not skillful? Come off it!

Rooneys close control is non existent, he's got no awareness and no left foot. Here's an example. When Fernando Torres was in his prime for us, when forced onto his weaker side, he switched feet in one movement. When Rooney is forced onto his weaker side he loses posession and flaps his arms about.

Rooneys close control is non existent, he's got no awareness and no left foot. Here's an example. When Fernando Torres was in his prime for us, when forced onto his weaker side, he switched feet in one movement. When Rooney is forced onto his weaker side he loses posession and flaps his arms about.

have to disagree. not only because you a wrong, but because reading you're posts is nauseating and i hate jaffa cakes

Agreement closed: Luis Alberto is moving on to the Liverpool

CARLOS PEREZ 7:11 PM

As STADIUM has been making progress in the last few weeks, the harmony between Luis Alberto, Seville and Liverpool for the transfer of midfielder to Anfield was more than evident, the willingness of all parties was optimal and finally this afternoon has been reached the understanding one hundred percent.

In this way, this means you can say is that the agreement is fully closed. The Liverpool will pay to the Seville eight million euros by the footballer of San José del Valle more something less than two kilos in concept of variables. The case is that the Seville sells to Luis Alberto by something less than ten million euros, a figure quite generous in the times by a football player who last year had a loan spell at Barcelona B, that finally did not exercise the right to purchase 3.8 million by the player. Now the Seville helps you get more than double.

Luis Alberto signed by four or five seasons in the coming days with the Liverpool, which hopes to make the transfer official at the beginning of the next week, once a player put its signature in his new contract, the last step to initial an agreement already fully closed.

Acuerdo cerrado: Luis Alberto se marcha al Liverpool - Estadio deportivo