You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The same Chris Waddle who said a few seasons back we would never win the league again in his lifetime. 

What the fuck would Waddle know about winning anything

The epitomy of a Spurs player, the only time he was successful was  playing for Marseille when they were cheating bastards fixing games. A professional runner up the mullet haired penalty missing prick

Marseille

Tottenham Hotspur

Sheffield Wednesday

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Code said:

27 BBC pundits predictions before the season started.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66434067

Only 11 out of 27 had us in their top 3.

IMG_0381.jpeg

Never heard of most of the women on that list, and most of the men are intellectually challenged pillocks….. as evidenced by the frequency of United’s appearances on that list. It’s not hindsight, it was pretty clear at the start of the season that they were miles away from the better teams. 

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

What a fucking cunt Emma Hayes is. 

She's never shy in airing her opinion whether it is wanted or not. Recently waded in on the player/coach debate only to bang on about player/player relationships, and then having to backtrack as a significant number of players in the game (some in her Chelsea squad too) are in a relationship with other players. Now she bangs on about the Arsenal coach and his 'male aggression', only to act aggressively towards him yet think that is OK. Mind you, the Arsenal coach looks like a Strictly Love Island gobshite, so there's that.

8 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Mind you, the Arsenal coach looks like a Strictly Love Island gobshite, so there's that.

Yes, watching the clip I hoped that she'd knock him out, then get banned from football for five years.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dapower said:

I see that Micah Richard’s ruled us out of the race before the Brighton game on what basis I don’t know 

I'd take a wild guess at it being because he is a fucking cluless, vapid, moronic fucking clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone know what Garth Crooks predictions were at the start of the season, because they’d probably hold more sway than half of those no-marks I’ve never heard of, and trust me… I’m pretty sure Garth Crooks eats crayons. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dapower said:

And this other fucking idiot reporting for BBC sport fuck me he wasn’t this arrogant when he played for the Red mancs

IMG_1849.png

That cretin jumps from being pro City to pro Utd depending on what came he is covering 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

To be fair he played for both, so it's not a surprise. 

Im sick to fucking death of these pundits just carrying on regardless despite the charges hanging over them 

If it was us the likes of Richard’s and Schmiechel would be bringing the charges up all the time in a smug manner the cunts

4 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Im sick to fucking death of these pundits just carrying on regardless despite the charges hanging over them 

If it was us the likes of Richard’s and Schmiechel would be bringing the charges up all the time in a smug manner the cunts

They're never going to turn on their own side. Just as we wouldn't. And as for if the boot was on the other foot, I've heard a few mention the TV companies have them all under instruction not to mention it.