You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland (h) Match Thread

Anubis

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously they had a tough game against Everton' date=' but still, should have played Mata and them tonight and took them off at half-time when they were 6-0 up.

Really wanted Chelsea to smash them after that goons comments today.[/quote']

I hate Chelsea, a complete fraud of a club from top to bottom. I can't wait till their sugar daddy fucks off and they get relegated. Their fans will fuck off as quickly as they crawled out from under their stones. A shit stain of a club.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Superb performance really impressed.

Gerrard of old tonight.

That's all true. Gerrard has been much better in three of the last four games. Great night of football. Could have been double.

Have you talked more about Chelsea than Liverpool in this thread?

Turn it in eh?

Twice I think. How about you turn in your "contribution" to this site once and for all and do the rest of us a favour you pointless babbling twat.

Decent performance. Defence looked a little shaky in the first half and Sunderland missed a couple of chances that nearly always seem to end up in the net against us and maybe it would have been a more difficult game if they'd scored but some of our football was lovely to watch. Suarez was great as he usually is, Gerrard had probably his best game of the season and Henderson impressed me again. Only negative was Johnson's goal being disallowed - looked an absolutely atrocious decision from the replay and extra annoying because he's in my fantasy football team.

Seems I'm not the only one on here who lost money on bloody Chelsea tonight. Thought both teams to score in Newcastle v Everton looked very likely but odds were a little short for a single so doubled it up with Chelsea to win thinking there was no way they wouldn't with the way they've been playing recently and seeing how bad QPR were on Sunday. Didn't even risk them on the handicap either. just a straight win. Really don't know why I bother with football betting. I'm sure no other sports produce results as ridiculous as that so regularly.

Best performance of the season , especially second half , could easily of been 7 but no worries.

We had a swagger about us in te 2nd half , something that hasn't been there for a long time , hopefully we see it more often.

Vintage Gerrard , Suarez outstanding - player of the season in the PL with ease , has the goals and so much more.

First time this season ive been genuinely impressed with Henderson , needs to do that near on every game though.

Allen aswell , if he can do what he done there on a consistant basis then we will be laughing with him.

Best performance of the season , especially second half , could easily of been 7 but no worries.

We had a swagger about us in te 2nd half , something that hasn't been there for a long time , hopefully we see it more often.

Vintage Gerrard , Suarez outstanding - player of the season in the PL with ease , has the goals and so much more.

First time this season ive been genuinely impressed with Henderson , needs to do that near on every game though.

Allen aswell , if he can do what he done there on a consistant basis then we will be laughing with him.

I would pretty much agree with this esp the comment about Henderson.

9/12 represents a good return from the Christmas fixtures. It was the manner of the Stoke defeat which leaves such a sour taste, though thankfully it seems like we've took that on board and responded in the best possible fashion.

Good performance tonight. Finally starting to look clinical in attack which will surely only improve in the coming weeks. Suarez and Gerrard in particular stood out. Massive month of games ahead now with the Mancs, Arsenal and City away so it's absolutely vital we gained some momentum and confidence tonight as those fixtures will shape what we achieve from this season.

very good all round performance tonight gerrard was immense saurez well words cant describe him simply amazing massive month coming up think after the scum we have norwich would take 4points from the next two games if we can add two more players in we would have and outside chance at the top 4