You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Exactly. 

The crown prince of hypocrisy strikes again. The sooner you bump into a lion, the sooner the world will be a better place.

You really are a twat if you think wishing death on me is an appropriate response to being called out on your sectarian bigotry.

And to be a hypocrite, I'd need to be using disgusting slurs like that myself. Which I never have.

But like I said, nobody seems to give a shit, and I'll probably be painted as the bad guy for calling you out on this shit, as usual.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You really are a twat if you think wishing death on me is an appropriate response to being called out on your sectarian bigotry.

And to be a hypocrite, I'd need to be using disgusting slurs like that myself. Which I never have.

But like I said, nobody seems to give a shit, and I'll probably be painted as the bad guy for calling you out on this shit, as usual.

mtbu.gif

Here's the bit where Bjornebye supplies evidence of me using sectarian, racist or other hate language against any group of people...

well don't hold your breath anyway.

You abuse people on a daily basis. You are only involving yourself in this thread because I negged you. You know it and I know it. People see right through you yet you still think you are cleverer than everyone else.

Now fuck off and play with someones dog. 

I'll abuse stupid tossers like you who attack me for no reason.

Not the same as using bigoted language against groups of people though, is it.

Oh, and you negged me after I pulled you up for your bigoted sectarianism, not after. The logs will confirm that, if there was ever any doubt that you are lying through your teeth.

Fucking bigot.

I'll abuse stupid tossers like you who attack me for no reason.

Not the same as using bigoted language against groups of people though, is it.

Oh, and you negged me after I pulled you up for your bigoted sectarianism, not after. The logs will confirm that, if there was ever any doubt that you are lying through your teeth.

Fucking bigot.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa 

I'm born in England and I have fuck all time for the queen, the royal family or any other part of the national anthem. I was born in a geographical location that is a different geographical location to some other people. I didn't agree to sign up to anything.

I would care about this country if I thought it cared about me.

I've got no problem with a healthy sort of nationalism, the Concorde, the Rolls Royce, the NHS, the battle of Britain kind of England of my fathers, I'd salute that flag and die to protect that country.

But I've got very little time for a country where people can't afford to live in its capital and where my mother is villified into paying bedroom tax because her crippled husband is too disabled to share her bed - and where, more importantly - nobody cares about that fact.

• Upvote 5

Honestly? Getting the fuck away from home as quick as I could. 

You fucking bastard, that stumped me. I was expecting all sorts of insults and justifications about how the navy doesnt swear an oath to the queen and what not and i had all sorts of put downs ready.

I guess you know it doesnt tally with you being the resident rebel republican but to be fair you dont try to hide it. You were probably young and by the sounds of it desperate.

You're a good poster, we dont agree on this subject and probably never will. The world will keep turning.

You fucking bastard, that stumped me. I was expecting all sorts of insults and justifications about how the navy doesnt swear an oath to the queen and what not and i had all sorts of put downs ready.

I guess you know it doesnt tally with you being the resident rebel republican but to be fair you dont try to hide it. You were probably young and by the sounds of it desperate.

You're a good poster, we dont agree on this subject and probably never will. The world will keep turning.

Sorry to disappoint.