You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

That email they sent out last week about responsible gambling.You shouldn't gamble to make money but just for fun. Fucking dicks, so long as your losing and they are taking your cash it's considered "fun".Start winning a bit and it's not fun anymore and they limit your stakes and winnings.

• Upvote 3

Me and my lad have a go each and split any winnings. Last night I had £50 on over 0.5 and then £50 in play BTTS in 1st half at 5/1. My lad went for 2-2 at 12/1. He texted me when United equalised to say cash out was £520, "what do you reckon?" and then they conceded again. Proper gutted! We must have been the only 2 Liverpool fans gutted that they got knocked out Champions League!

• 2 weeks later...

Going with somebody on here's suggestion of backing over 0.5 goals,for £2 potential profit,and waiting until HT to decide how to use the 50 in play depending on a goal or not.

Could be a free bet or a cover on 0-0 or under 0.5 depending on higher price,if any.

Good idea this and prevents having to have money in Betfair tied up.

That email they sent out last week about responsible gambling.You shouldn't gamble to make money but just for fun. Fucking dicks, so long as your losing and they are taking your cash it's considered "fun".Start winning a bit and it's not fun anymore and they limit your stakes and winnings.

Haha that is absolutely belter that.  Talk about taking your ball and going home "it's meant to be fun but if you win it's not fun for us!"

• 2 weeks later...

Right I am going to give this a go provided it still works.......

Is the profit maximiser a bonus bagging thing or another company / site?  I am only signed up to a couple of online bookies so should be able to scrape a bit together while on holiday.

Does anybody have a referral code they want me to use, if that's still a thing?