You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

I've just started the wife on it. Using her phone and Internet connection , not the house WiFi. All good so far. Started this in February and have lost 6 accounts so far but the wife has those back now. I've made near 7k since starting. Best thing I've done in a long time.

Good stuff mate. This is somebody who I don't live with

Just been on a stag do and the lads decided that we should all put into a joint betting account and try to back favourites until we make enough to go on holiday.

I did BB and PM a couple years ago and am considering getting back to it instead as the odds are much more in our favour. If I go down that route I need to explain the whole system to at least 3 of the others or do all the work myself.

Is there a good, simple strategy for the big bank advantage we should have even if it means relatively small returns?

Just been on a stag do and the lads decided that we should all put into a joint betting account and try to back favourites until we make enough to go on holiday.

I did BB and PM a couple years ago and am considering getting back to it instead as the odds are much more in our favour. If I go down that route I need to explain the whole system to at least 3 of the others or do all the work myself.

Is there a good, simple strategy for the big bank advantage we should have even if it means relatively small returns?

The sign ups is worth 3k+ for 3 new people without many accounts just focus on that. If your bank is big enough you could polish them all off in a few weeks easily.

Also just hammer the easy ongoing offers like Bet X get X it soon builds up.

Not a good idea given that statistically only 30-40% of favourites win horse races.

The sign ups is worth 3k+ for 3 new people without many accounts just focus on that. If your bank is big enough you could polish them all off in a few weeks easily.

Also just hammer the easy ongoing offers like Bet X get X it soon builds up.

Makes sense, will have to see if I can get the others into it

• 3 months later...

Ended up starting this yesterday as opposed to the more recently plugged one on the GF. Vlad has been giving me some tips through PM's but I thought I'd see if I could get a few more opinions without having to read 40 odd pages.

I've raced through the initial £100 I put into befair. Not sure if I should put more in or just wait for bets to clear and stuff. What did everyone else do?

Ended up starting this yesterday as opposed to the more recently plugged one on the GF. Vlad has been giving me some tips through PM's but I thought I'd see if I could get a few more opinions without having to read 40 odd pages.

I've raced through the initial £100 I put into befair. Not sure if I should put more in or just wait for bets to clear and stuff. What did everyone else do?

Wait for your bets to clear and only do 1 offer at a time. Some bookies are linked and share information between themselves so just hold on until your free bet is credited with each bookies.

• Upvote 1

Got one of the free bets on today and also another £30 free bet waiting but I won't have enough to lay it on my Betfair account. Need them all to clear because I've told my bird that I'll have enough to buy a house by Easter.

You will need to keep topping up Betfair regularly because the odds for the bets you are given are so low that most will win. Thats a big downside. When you get more proficient you can use Smarkets which has only 2% commision but has fewer markets and less liquidity.

You will need to keep topping up Betfair regularly because the odds for the bets you are given are so low that most will win. Thats a big downside.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was originally asking. I've got the money there now to plough into Betfair but would you recommend just slowing down and waiting for winnings to go back into my bank and then put it back into Betfair?

Yeah, that's kind of what I was originally asking. I've got the money there now to plough into Betfair but would you recommend just slowing down and waiting for winnings to go back into my bank and then put it back into Betfair?

I try and keep 400-500 in my betfair at all times and top up as needed. A few wins doesn't be long emptying it.