You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AngryOfTuebrook

I fucking hate Will Ferrell. I think he has basically shouted his way through a career. It's painful watching him sometimes he's that bad. He's had some really funny scenes but generally he just starts shouting as loud as he can and people fucking lap it up.

That stand up thing he did about George Bush is fucking awful. He basically just runs off every cliche he can about Bush in some shit Texan accent in the most unfunny manner imaginable. I fucking hate George Bush and usually people ripping into him is highly amusing but it's just so lazy when Ferrell does it.

Any time you raise any of these points with a Ferrellite they literally go into meltdown. It's impossible for them to comprehend that somehow he isn't liked by some people. I think in a few years he will be seen as a laughing stock a bit like Sandler is now.

I don't recall watching much with him as the main part aside from Step Brothers and Anchorman then recall him having small parts in Austin Powers and Jay and Silent Bob and things like that but I think the pure brilliance of Step Brothers means I'll always have a good impression of him and can't see him being a laughing stock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends is funny at times, very funny.

One of my favourite comdey actors is David Schwimmer, highly underated in my opinion.

Miranda is good and I own ALL the DVDs of 'Gimme Gimme Gimme'.

Remember, it is an amnesty!

PS. Brian Connolly is funny too.

I concur.

Mrs Brown's Boys has made me laugh. I've also seen one of the shows in the empire

I have watched and laughed a few times and I am not ashamed either,

Those new aldi ads, shouldn't laugh but can't help it.

I like this one.

I like Michael Mcintyre.

There, I said it. I feel so much better now.

It's ok, I also like Peter Kay.

Also, the Fast Show is shite.

Good job this is an amnesty thread sunshine, let me tell you.

Miranda Hart looks like an erect penis.

Most definately.

Big Bang theory,Rosanne,Frasier.

Not sure if they belong on here or not,I don't know many people that like/liked them.

Big Bang Theory is ace. Roseanne and Frasier are classics.

Sex and the city.

I think Bill Hicks is clever and engaging - hell, I even have one of his books, Love all the people - but he rarely makes me laugh.

See my reply to DimReaper.

One of my favourite comdey actors is David Schwimmer, highly underated in my opinion.

Agree with that. He could do physical comedy extremely well. The scene where he's in his girlfriend's bathroom struggling to put his leather pants back on could have been done wordlessly, it was that effective.

I really like Miranda. I think its ace. Not Arrested Development ace, but a good solid comedy.

I am not really in touch with what it is ok/not ok to like given that Ross mentions Michael McIntyre and I think he is really funny.

I am struggling here. I think Miranda is the only one that is on shaky ground.

Spy with the neighbour from Saxondale was funny. Funny in a watch with your kids way. Not sure I would go for it so much otherwise. IN the same vein Chuck is really good.

Can't someone just compile a list of officially dodgy comedies and i can then say if there are any I like.

Sex and the city.

I think Bill Hicks is clever and engaging - hell, I even have one of his books, Love all the people - but he rarely makes me laugh.

Is sex and the city a comedy? Never noticed. I know exactly what you mean about Bill Hicks, clever and engaging without a doubt, but I think Dennis Leary does Hicks' jokes funnier.