You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

It is. If Tory voters can defend that then I think you have to be more frightened of them than the MPs. Takes a special kind of person to see past 150k deaths and think they'd still vote Tory. 

"He's doing his best"

"It was just some drinks"

"I wish people would stop talking about it"

"He got Brexit done"

"He beat Covid"

"What about Russia?"

I'm packing my bags, cunts have ruined this country. 

• Upvote 2

37 billion quid siphoned off and these clowns would rather attack people on UC or minimum wage. Guess propaganda does work even if it is a long drip feed of distraction and pointing the finger elsewhere.

Any Merseyside Tories just need reminding about The Spectator article but some aren’t even arsed about that these days. 

Fucking into these cunts. 

23 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

"He's doing his best"

"It was just some drinks"

"I wish people would stop talking about it"

"He got Brexit done"

"He beat Covid"

"What about Russia?"

I'm packing my bags, cunts have ruined this country. 

In their defence the old tory apologists are slightly more sophisticated these days, in years gone by they'd blame every single little thing on 'the blacks'

You have to question the personal integrity and standards of anybody, be it Tory MP or member of the public, that are continually defending Johnson at all. It is nauseating to see MP's virtually fellate Bozo with statements of backing, when he has overseen the illegal proroguing of Parliament, the worst living conditions in the UK for some years, cronyism, breaches of the ministerial code, lying to the public, lying to the monarch, lying to Parliament, the shitshow that is Brexshit, wallpaper, parties ,corruption and a tonne of other shit. You wouldnt take your kids to be babysat by the Wests, you wouldnt take your elderly relative to Dr Shipman for treatment.  If you are continuing to support the worst mammal as the person in charge at the worst possible time, people need to be called out on their judgement.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

It is. If Tory voters can defend that then I think you have to be more frightened of them than the MPs. Takes a special kind of person to see past 150k deaths and think they'd still vote Tory. 

Said it before. 

These cunts could start rounding up people and putting them in camps and a significant chunk of the electorate would support them.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

You have to question the personal integrity and standards of anybody, be it Tory MP or member of the public, that are continually defending Johnson at all. It is nauseating to see MP's virtually fellate Bozo with statements of backing, when he has overseen the illegal proroguing of Parliament, the worst living conditions in the UK for some years, cronyism, breaches of the ministerial code, lying to the public, lying to the monarch, lying to Parliament, the shitshow that is Brexshit, wallpaper, parties ,corruption and a tonne of other shit. You wouldnt take your kids to be babysat by the Wests, you wouldnt take your elderly relative to Dr Shipman for treatment.  If you are continuing to support the worst mammal as the person in charge at the worst possible time, people need to be called out on their judgement.

It makes an absolute mockery of their claim to be the party of law and order.

The cunt just takes no responsibility, its all we need to do better no mention of himself.

However outside the cultists he is damaging them massively and he will continue to do so.

The may elections will be a big indicator..if they get destroyed ,they may decide enough is enough

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

In their defence the old tory apologists are slightly more sophisticated these days, in years gone by they'd blame every single little thing on 'the blacks'

A caller on Radio Merseyside this morning said to leave him alone, people need to stop going on about it, you can't change the past - "like that black history month."

He was from West Yorkshire, thankfully not local. 

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

What do you say about those who still voted Labour, after the hundreds and thousands of deaths due to an illegal war? 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

What do you say about those who still voted Labour, after the hundreds and thousands of deaths due to an illegal war? 

The war in Iraq was terrible, ill thought out and an act of aggression that didn't need to happen but it was sold to the population as necessary to maintain safety against WMDs with the backing of the whole of Parliament. However, as far as I know it's never been found to be illegal, so you'll have to ask that again when it is.

7 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

So in the house of commons you are permitted to publically state a blatant lie . However you will be censured and ejected if you call someone a liar. 

I am struggling . 

That's why our political system is the envy of the world.

9 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

So in the house of commons you are permitted to publically state a blatant lie . However you will be censured and ejected if you call someone a liar. 

I am struggling . 

It's ok, he got told off by Hoyle this morning in a half empty parliament that he wasn't in attendance for following a point of order raised by Labour.

47 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The war in Iraq was terrible, ill thought out and an act of aggression that didn't need to happen but it was sold to the population as necessary to maintain safety against WMDs with the backing of the whole of Parliament. However, as far as I know it's never been found to be illegal, so you'll have to ask that again when it is.

Ok, so let’s take illegal out of the equation and go with the frequently used “morally unjust”. Or is it because that atrocity was “our side overseeing that” and that would make it ok? 

By your own judgement on votes, it’s the same for all. Not just those who don’t follow the same path politically. 

It just shows the hypocrisy of it all. I hate the cunt and want him that party out. But let’s not start looking on in shock horror at how Tories are still voting Tory. 

I tell you what, if you are looking at numbers of deaths and long lasting damage worldwide by both people, that fat twat is lagging well behind big Tony. Doesn’t give him a get out jail card, but it also doesn’t mean one can be justified over the other because of political leanings.