You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

47 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The war in Iraq was terrible, ill thought out and an act of aggression that didn't need to happen but it was sold to the population as necessary to maintain safety against WMDs with the backing of the whole of Parliament. However, as far as I know it's never been found to be illegal, so you'll have to ask that again when it is.

Ok, so let’s take illegal out of the equation and go with the frequently used “morally unjust”. Or is it because that atrocity was “our side overseeing that” and that would make it ok? 

By your own judgement on votes, it’s the same for all. Not just those who don’t follow the same path politically. 

It just shows the hypocrisy of it all. I hate the cunt and want him that party out. But let’s not start looking on in shock horror at how Tories are still voting Tory. 

I tell you what, if you are looking at numbers of deaths and long lasting damage worldwide by both people, that fat twat is lagging well behind big Tony. Doesn’t give him a get out jail card, but it also doesn’t mean one can be justified over the other because of political leanings.

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

It makes an absolute mockery of their claim to be the party of law and order.

The cunt just takes no responsibility, its all we need to do better no mention of himself.

However outside the cultists he is damaging them massively and he will continue to do so.

The may elections will be a big indicator..if they get destroyed ,they may decide enough is enough

Lets hope so mate, lets hope so.  

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Wasnt there massive opposition to Blair's war amongst labour voters?

About a 65/35 split in favour before the war, but after everything started emerging it swung the other way. Bit late at that point though.

A Tory MP, Peter Aldous has just called on Johnson to resign and sent a letter to the 1922 committee.

What's the general consensus on here should the required 54 letters be sent in to trigger a vote of no confidence.

Which would you prefer, him suffering what would be devastating for him and being booted out, risking a jump in the polls for the Tories, or him to stay in the job, doing more damage to the Tory brand and possibly falling further behind in the polls making a Labour Government more likely.

Him not rallying his rabid hordes and turning things around not withstanding.

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

A Tory MP, Peter Aldous has just called on Johnson to resign and sent a letter to the 1922 committee.

What's the general consensus on here should the required 54 letters be sent in to trigger a vote of no confidence.

Which would you prefer, him suffering what would be devastating for him and being booted out, risking a jump in the polls for the Tories, or him to stay in the job, doing more damage to the Tory brand and possibly falling further behind in the polls making a Labour Government more likely.

I've been torn because whoever replaces him will be a bigger cunt and the tories will just blame everything on him anyway heading towards a GE. That said I hate the cunt with every fibre of my being and I want him to suffer as much as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Catching gonorrhea from someone other than Carrie. Passing it to her and suffering at home and in work.  

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've been torn because whoever replaces him will be a bigger cunt and the tories will just blame everything on him anyway heading towards a GE. That said I hate the cunt with every fibre of my being and I want him to suffer as much as possible. 

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He needs to go. There needs to be some standards set in politics I'm not arsed about the boost to their party.

I want him gone and in the most humiliating way possible.

I'm pretty much certain Sunak will end up as PM, but as there isn't a shred of decency anywhere in that cabinet it will just be the same old same old, decimating the NHS and other public services because 'Covid has to be paid for'.

The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer, and the UK will still be seen as a laughing stock.

But hey, at least there'll be no more parties in number 10.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

He wins elections. He's been caught lying, cheating on a wife going through chemo, conspiring to beat up a journalist and more. Yet he still keeps winning elections.

Get him gone ASAP. He's a soulless cancer on British politics. I'd take any ideological tory over that amoral waste of skin.

• Upvote 1

5 live

Tom in Yorkshire

When you look.at the facts boris johnson has done a pretty good job as leader

You really have to wonder what tom considers a bad job

Was that on the phone in at 9 oclock because who ever that deranged first caller was forced me to turn it off 

5 live

Tom in Yorkshire

When you look.at the facts boris johnson has done a pretty good job as leader

You really have to wonder what tom considers a bad job

My mate has shared that exact same view to me several times. He’s also from Yorkshire. He’s not called Tom but one of our mutual close friends is. 

I’m suspicious. 

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate has shared that exact same view to me several times. He’s also from Yorkshire. He’s not called Tom but one of our mutual close friends is. 

I’m suspicious. 

There was a segment on Sky News from one of the red wall constituencies yesterday with people that had previously voted Labour and in last election voted Tory and all 5 of them that was interviewed in this gym, all said he had done the best that could be done through the pandemic and they would vote for him again. There was 1 that said they might change their vote back to Labour. None said they defo would. I know this is a tiny sample size, but if indicative of the voters Labour need to win back, they have huge problems. 

7 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

There was a segment on Sky News from one of the red wall constituencies yesterday with people that had previously voted Labour and in last election voted Tory and all 5 of them that was interviewed in this gym, all said he had done the best that could be done through the pandemic and they would vote for him again. There was 1 that said they might change their vote back to Labour. None said they defo would. I know this is a tiny sample size, but if indicative of the voters Labour need to win back, they have huge problems. 

That would be a fair reflection of where I live. Ed Balls actually, lost what had been a safe Labour seat for decades, at the 2015 General Election but the slim majority won by the ‘piece of work’ that is Andrea Jenkyns became a huge one at the last one. 

Of the many I know that voted Tory for the first time (mainly for pro Brexit and anti Corbyn reasons) I can’t think of one that would vote Labour if there was an Election tomorrow. A couple have said they wouldn’t vote for Boris again, but that doesn’t translate back to a tick in the Labour box. 

As you say, there is still much to do in these areas for the red wall to be rebuilt again. 

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Was that on the phone in at 9 oclock because who ever that deranged first caller was forced me to turn it off 

Saw it on the bbc website.

Yep think it was nicky Campbell's show.

It would be have been interesting to hear these 'facts'

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He's in Kiev now farting around like the fucking useless cunt he is. No doubt he'll put his foot in it somewhere along the line and all. I hope he meets one of the Klitschko brothers (or both) and they properly fill him in. 

Sa him on the news before laughing like it was a school day out.

It's almost surreal this utter clown is running the country on the world stage. 

2 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Indeed.

How do you get simpletons to vote for you?

• Upvote 1