You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest ShoePiss

You can tell it's shit by the way the Benfica players and fans are just saying ah well fuck it, shit competition that doesn't matter anyway.

Loads of them crying with laughter at how shit it is.

This is a joke right? Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say it is.

Celebrating this is like cheering on your ex wife sucking off some nobhead you cant stand and then tapping your sister on the back for finishing him off and swallowing his load.

I don't think it is.. Seen him on a few other threads celebrating like we've just won the cup.. I don't get it. I want the plastic cunts to get battered tonight, gutted they won, switched the tv over as soon as the final whistle went.

Twatter seems to have gone in to Rafa meltdown as well.

I don't think it is.. Seen him on a few other threads celebrating like we've just won the cup.. I don't get it. I want the plastic cunts to get battered tonight, gutted they won, switched the tv over as soon as the final whistle went.

Twatter seems to have gone in to Rafa meltdown as well.

Neither do I. I feel like throwing up knowing they've won two of the biggest prizes in English football because I don't think theres another club who deserve it less. Just in the taxi back home and TalkSport is on and theres Jason fucking Cunty, by god, another fucking prick.

Fucking bastards, lambasted their manager from the start, the embarrassing thick scum fuckers, and now they're sat here gloating about how great they are.

Suck my cock you fucking clueless pricks.

I need to calm down.

For the next 10 days, Fernando Torres is a reigning World Cup, European Championship, Champions League and Europa League winner. If we play football until the end of human civilisation, will the planets ever align for one man like that again?

He's still shit.

Guest ShoePiss
Quote:

For the next 10 days, Fernando Torres is a reigning World Cup, European Championship, Champions League and Europa League winner. If we play football until the end of human civilisation, will the planets ever align for one man like that again?

He's still shit.

Well Mata has those also.

Chelsea's interim managers appear to do really well for them it seems. Hiddink won the FA Cup, Di Matteo won the FA Cup and the Champions League, Rafa has won the Europa League, and Grant - while he didn't win any trophies - got his team to a League Cup final and a Champions League final during his spell. If they fancy lifting more cups, they might as well put a stooge in charge, sack him and then install an interim manager. Classless club with an owner that has thrown the GDP of a small country at the team, yet stumbled upon a winning formula.

If your starting point is "fuck Rafa" you're right' date=' there's nothing in it for you. If, like me, you hold him close to your heart and are horrified at the treatment he receives from the press (and from sections of our own support) you'll probably have a wry smile and raise a glass in his honour if he wins tonight.[/quote']

No my starting point was fuck Chelsea, their manager, players and everybody who is involved with the cunts.

God help anybody who criticises Chelsea on a Liverpool FC forum.

I left a message on the daily mail website saying nothing Chelsea wins has any value, their success stems from cash and nothing else. They are the hollowest club in world football. I got an email from the daily mail this morning saying due to the sheer level of complaints about your comment we have decided to remove it and I can't comment any more. Ahh I love it, the thought of the plastic cash cards angered by the truth.

Beckham, Owen, Carragher all retiring now at end of the season, certainly makes me feel old given these were the top young superstars as I started getting into the game

I felt officially old when I realised I was older than our current manager.

I left a message on the daily mail website saying nothing Chelsea wins has any value, their success stems from cash and nothing else. They are the hollowest club in world football. I got an email from the daily mail this morning saying due to the sheer level of complaints about your comment we have decided to remove it and I can't comment any more. Ahh I love it, the thought of the plastic cash cards angered by the truth.

Good work that man.

I can't believe anybody wants Chelsea to win anything. Rafa, I wish him well wherever he goes abroad, but want him to fail in England as its one less team to worry about.

I remember when I only wanted man u to lose in Europe...have I become bitter or have the others become classless? Nb I wanted arsenal to win the European cup the other year.

I can't believe anybody wants Chelsea to win anything. Rafa, I wish him well wherever he goes abroad, but want him to fail in England as its one less team to worry about.

I remember when I only wanted man u to lose in Europe...have I become bitter or have the others become classless? Nb I wanted arsenal to win the European cup the other year.

Wrong forum.

Negged.

and so commences the wankathon on the news over this twat finally retiring.

Yep the timing is perfect to carry on the United wankathon. Thank god we've got Moyes going in to screw them up long term.

All we need is for his holiness Lord Ryan of Giggs to hang up his boots next week and the media will be able to play out this wank fest all summer.