You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Rivalries change all the time we have two constant which are united and Everton, there's a rotating rivalry depending on all kinds of things, of recent years Chelsea buying their success us fighting them in the European cup games, there venom for us has gone through the roof as has ours for them. There's also instances like us having to bend on our knees and suck the cock of a wealthy club because our best players wanting to go to them because we've fallen behind. I fucking detest Chelsea as much as I love Rafa he's irrelevant, if they do win tonight his win will be the only small positive.

I get where you're coming from - you hate them more than you like Rafa. Fair enough. For me it's the other way round.

Guest ShoePiss

Yeah it's shit, I'd fucking hate for us to be playing in the final in Amsterdam against Benfica. I'll turn me nose up at all kinds me, standards you see.

Id loved it to have been us vs Benfica tonight.The UEFA cup in 01 was the first time I saw us win in Europe a d people said it was Micky mouse then,fuck off.We are not good enough to win the champions league as we are and a win in the Europa league would give the players/coaches some much needed experience

Yeah it's shit, I'd fucking hate for us to be playing in the final in Amsterdam against Benfica. I'll turn me nose up at all kinds me, standards you see.

Ooh ShoePiss being obtuse for a one off. Don't be a cock. You're not thick and you know what I meant.

If you think the Europa League is treated with the same respect as the old Uefa and Cup Winners cups were back in the day, you're having a laugh.

Id loved it to have been us vs Benfica tonight.The UEFA cup in 01 was the first time I saw us win in Europe a d people said it was Micky mouse then,fuck off.We are not good enough to win the champions league as we are and a win in the Europa league would give the players/coaches some much needed experience

Same here. I dont understand the devaluation (not referring to you Hudu) that goes on every time the competition gets brought up by supporters. I think its because it takes so long to finally play anybody of note - such as the Benefica's of this world.

Its seriously an awesome competition and trophy, though and I would have loved it if it was us there tonight.

Also heard all this bullshit about Chelsea fans not making their way down because its 'too expensive' - it costs fucking £15 on a megabus to Amsterdam, 9 hours. Plastic cunts.

Guest ShoePiss
Ooh ShoePiss being obtuse for a one off. Don't be a cock. You're not thick and you know what I meant.

If you think the Europa League is treated with the same respect as the old Uefa and Cup Winners cups were back in the day, you're having a laugh.

No idea what you're on about and haven't even seen a post of yours about it.

Where the fuck did I say anything about it holding the same respect as the old UEFA and CWC?

Don't get me wrong guys, I would love us to be in the final too.

Its just doesn't feel (to me) like it has the same prestige as the UEFA and Cup Winners cups. Probably down to the Champions League being treated like the be all and end all. Maybe I'm just nostalgic for the old days prior to the big money 90's and looking through rose-tinted glasses.

Guest ShoePiss
What, my post right above yours? Funny how your post looks almost exactly like a direct response to mine.

Fuck all funny about it at all, if I wanted to respond to your post I would.

TORRES!

Rafa managing,Torres scoring, this is just like old times lads.

Jimmy Greaves on the wing, we had dreams and songs to sing...

This is a joke right? Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say it is.

Celebrating this is like cheering on your ex wife sucking off some nobhead you cant stand and then tapping your sister on the back for finishing him off and swallowing his load.