You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Waited four hours at the hospital. Eventually got called into a room by an Asian chap who kept calling me 'My Dear'. He then shoved a finger up my arse, much to the delight of Mrs Turdseye, before telling me that all he could do is suggest to my GP that he tries to book me an earlier appointment with a neurologist than the one I've been given so far.

So I still can't walk but I can scratch 'Being finger banged by an Indian' off my to do list.

Pissed off, man.

Did he make you wear the sexy underwear? And, most importantly, did you get a reacharound?

This is fucking great news. hahahahahahahaha finger banged by an asian fella in-front of your bird. The best thing is its a leg problem is it not? hahahahaha did he wiggle it about? 

CT was confused because the guys hands just looked normal when he was talking to him, but when he came to do the exam the finger he used was six inches long with a bulbous tip and no nail.

• Upvote 1

CT was confused because the guys hands just looked normal when he was talking to him, but when he came to do the exam the finger he used was six inches long with a bulbous tip and no nail.

He got suspicious when he saw the 'doctor' rolling a cigarette and combing his hair simultaneously while his finger was up his arse.  

CT, did this hospital have flock wallpaper?  You may have mistakenly gone into the Khyber Pass, Norfolk's first Gay Indian Restaurant.  Should've gone to Specsavers.  

He got suspicious when he saw the 'doctor' rolling a cigarette and combing his hair simultaneously while his finger was up his arse.  

CT, did this hospital have flock wallpaper?  You may have mistakenly gone into the Khyber Pass, Norfolk's first Gay Indian Restaurant.  Should've gone to Specsavers.  

The doc certainly carried on up CT's Khyber 

• 7 months later...

I'm not in extreme pain but I've got some kind of blockage or something say halfway between my belly button and my chest. Just feels like I've got some food or something there but it's been like this for about 3 days now.

It's like a more painful version of indigestion but I can still eat and drink ok.

Is it aids? It is isn't it? I've got aids. Fuck.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not in extreme pain but I've got some kind of blockage or something say halfway between my belly button and my chest. Just feels like I've got some food or something there but it's been like this for about 3 days now.

It's like a more painful version of indigestion but I can still eat and drink ok.

Is it aids? It is isn't it? I've got aids. Fuck.

Good excuse to get pissed mate. Drink shit loads of beer (no solids) and the next day you'll shit everything out. If symptoms continue, sober up and go see your doctor. Alternatively you can just go and see your doctor tomorrow. You may need a camera shoved down your throat, but hey up, better than having one shoved up yer arse. 

Good excuse to get pissed mate. Drink shit loads of beer (no solids) and the next day you'll shit everything out. If symptoms continue, sober up and go see your doctor. Alternatively you can just go and see your doctor tomorrow. You may need a camera shoved down your throat, but hey up, better than having one shoved up yer arse. 

oh I don't know.  He'll be the busiest man on Grindr if he can capture some stills from that.

I've been shitting as normal, thought it was just indigestion at first but it's not going and I've had gaviscon and shit. Think I might have to go the doctors if it persists.

I've been shitting as normal, thought it was just indigestion at first but it's not going and I've had gaviscon and shit. Think I might have to go the doctors if it persists.

Seriously, just drink plenty of water for the next day or so, and keep solids, particularly stodge, to an absolute minimum.  Try and get a bit of exercise in, and I think you'll find it sorts its way out.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

probably a lot wiser than asking us lot mate. 

Seriously, just drink plenty of water for the next day or so, and keep solids, particularly stodge, to an absolute minimum. Try and get a bit of exercise in, and I think you'll find it sorts its way out.

I feel quite guilty right now as I'm lying in bed eating a cornetto. I'll rethink my strategy! If it's not better tomorrow I'll go the doctors after work.