You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds stupid. I'm getting a bit annoyed on my game too. Second season and Skrtel is homesick, Joe Allen wants to leave for some reason, no one will buy Glen Johnson and the board sold Reina for 2.3 million.

Wont be long before they're selling Gotze and Suarez I bet. I was leading the way in the league, but not I'm 6 points off Chelsea after losing to the Mancs and West Brom. Last season I finished 5th, I need at least top 3 to keep my job apparently.

Really fucked off with this. Playing only career mode so far and into the second season. In the champs league final and 3 points off top with 4 games to go. Cunts sack me for inappropriate behaviour on the sideline. CUNTS.

Just read up about this. Do you have kinnect mate? Apparently it picks up on swearing and such if you have it connected.

I wonder what happens if you use racist language..

Just read up about this. Do you have kinnect mate? Apparently it picks up on swearing and such if you have it connected.

I wonder what happens if you use racist language..

Yeah its the kinect. Load of bollox though. Ruined a great game I was having.

I sold Reina to Juve for 25million suarez to barca for 48m. Rebuilt the team with Ozil and Benzema. Himself and carroll up front are lethal. Suso is class too in it.

Guest ShoePiss

Just started a career mode season, right at the start teams were coming in for Suarez for £20m or so and I counter offered with £50m. Bayern took it so with that I bought Huntelaar and Higuain and still had about £16m left. Wheeler dealer!

Guest ShoePiss
Is it possible to turn off the guy telling me the results elsewhere, Shreeves telling me cup draws and the in game animations when it shows people wandering around before they get subbed.

That really fucks me off too, it's pointless. I know I can't change it but it doesn't stop me repeatedly pressing X when it happens, sign of madness I suppose.

That really fucks me off too, it's pointless. I know I can't change it but it doesn't stop me repeatedly pressing X when it happens, sign of madness I suppose.

I don't press just press X, I go for every single button on the off chance it does it.

That and the likes of the results being read out should always be able to be turned off. I don't give a fuck who the bottom 5 teams in the league are.

How come everyone I play online can always without fail muscle me off the ball? Doesn't matter what players I pick or how could the blend is on Ultimate team the opposition players are always faster and stronger.

I put a cross in and my striker gently heads it straight into the opposing keepers arms, the opposition put it in the top corner like it's been fired out of a fucking cannon!

Team blend is 99 and the opposition are around 20 and 25 sometimes but they out pass and out run me without fail in every single game.

where the hell are the head to head leagues on Xbox, surely they haven't got rid of it it was the best online feature on Fifa 12!

I got it on saturday and from my experience of playing online I am just like Liverpool, have all the ball but can't finish for shite