You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No risk & a proven winner Rafa Benitez

ronnie38

Carragher and Gerrard are probably furious about it because at least one of them is absolutely finished if Rafa were to come back.

It's pretty well acknowledged that both were culpable in his departure.

That 90k a week contract for a 4th choice centre back will be addressed immediately.

This made me laugh a lot.

Yes I am sure if Rafa cameback there will be 90k a week contracts being stopped.

There wont be any big pay contracts for players not with Ebenezer Benitez in charge.

Carragher and Gerrard are probably furious about it because at least one of them is absolutely finished if Rafa were to come back.

That 90k a week contract for a 4th choice centre back will be addressed immediately.

Oh dear.

Nasty scousers alert! Bad Jamie! Bad Stevie! Lock up your Jaffa cakes!

You ask me? We should Turn the Internet Terrorists on them if they Keep ignoring Rafa' - It worked against H & G & they were probably Far more stubborn than This lot who already caved in over Kenny & Mark my words? If/When the next man (if Not Rafa') doesn't start/do well for a long period? the Same thing that happened with Kenny Will happen again - The whispers & then shouts & then Demands for him Will go up like wildfire much as the press will Try to dampen them as the idea of Him back here supported properly? Horrifies them. But in the end? I think FSG will be Forced into Reappointing Rafa' though after another poor saps been hired, taken us still Further back & later been fired amidst mass fan unrest & protest caused by their inept performances leading to an unbearable demand to get Rafa' Back ASAP being aimed squarely at them & FSG as ever? Caving in & hiring him as they damn well Should do now. But should it Need all this to even Get him back? I think not. In fact? No I don't like that, not right at all to do this as will only set us back Still further & add yet Another ex-manager to our already to-long recent list.

IMO? Far better to Force them to hire Rafa' now & I would normally say leave the hiring to them & Not attack them as they deserve that for saving the club but firstly they're clearly incompetent when it comes to football & more importantly? They Blow All that goodwill when the hand holding the knife went down into Kenny's back the other week & the fact he won a trophy & started a project here & Still was sacked? Might Just be Why a number of managers have turned us down now as they see What might happen to Them if not instantly successful. In the long run? If we Really Want Rafa'? Force them to pick him - In the same way we Forced out their predecessors? Make them notice us. They can ignore us all they like individually but if we act en masse & as one Again? that's the one thing they Fear & then? They'll Have to listen. Do that over Rafa'? And they'll Have to interview him at which point? He'll easily get the job as he's So qualified compared to Any other candidate? It's embarrassing. In short? It's in our hands - It always was & more than Any other fans in this benighted league? We know that & How to use it; I suggest we do Just that & use it Now While it can still have a decent impact. Call forth the hounds of Hell & let slip the Dogs of War or in this case? The Internet Terrorists which are one & the same thing. Will it work? We shall see.....................

I think I cracked the red shadow code

That piece is shite cos he never dropped aimar

He brought that Valencia team to anfield with the permed one playing and we didnt get a fucking touch they played us off the park

Remember that, they beat the piss out of us both at the Mastella and at Anfield. Think we had like one chance because of some individual brilliance by Gerrard and Owen. That Valencia side was class and Rafa had them drilled almost to perfection. Quite like we were under him in Europe from 05-09.

And also them beating the shit out of us in a pre season friendly in 03.

Didnt Parry say something about asking the players who the best team they had faced were and pretty much all of them said Valencia, and thats partly how Rafa ended up getting the job in the first place ?

He brought that Valencia team to anfield with the permed one playing and we didnt get a fucking touch they played us off the park

I was sat about 15 foot away from Bernard Diomede at the friendly when he literally disappeared up his own arse to never be seen again after chasing shadows for an hour trying to get a touch of the ball.

They were amazing.

I was sat about 15 foot away from Bernard Diomede at the friendly when he literally disappeared up his own arse to never be seen again after chasing shadows for an hour trying to get a touch of the ball.

They were amazing.

Speaking of Diomede, how the fuck was he part of France's world cup winning squad ?

Didnt he nearly score the goal of the season at Sunderland with some mental overhead kick that wacked the post ?

Guest ShoePiss
I was in the lower anny, it went in that over head

3m he cost us, played about 60 minutes, nice one Ged

not having a go but us of 05-09 in Europe never dished out masterclasses like they did to us that night

Not quite but Liverpool 4 Real Madrid 0 was described as a masterclass.

Dont get me wrong, we battered teams including that famous night but we never controlled anyone like that Valencia team could

I can't ever remember us being completely played off the park like that against anyone, so much so that I was ready to twat the two or three twats that had come down to my room to gloat at half time!

They were amazing.

It's Jamie Redknapp!

Dont get me wrong, we battered teams including that famous night but we never controlled anyone like that Valencia team could

Not sure i agree, in terms of controlling games maybe, and they certainly took the piss out of us when GH was in charge. But when we had that spine of Reina-Agger-Masch-Alonso-Gerrard-Torres playing we pretty much beat anyone, apart from Boro away and shite like that.

Cant remember Brownie, I was fuming that night even though I should of just said we got battered by the better team, I was gutted we were no where near that level

Yes, ironically, Gerrard, Carra and Mickey were blown away along with 'oh fuckmmy phones off again' Parry. How times change

I remember everyone clapping them off and generally revelling in their display which is fair enough it was immense, but I was in no mood to be clapping the opposition

Them and barca when they scored that goal when they kept the ball for about 3 years are two of the most comprehensive bummings i've ever seen us recieve

Oh 'that' goal ? I thought we were in with a shout that night, had Mickey sneaked that one in to out us 2-1 up I think we'd have held on. Once they took the lead ' that goal was inevitable as we simply chased shadows.