You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG cowboys and cowards...

satmann

No improvement from the previous owners, no news on new stadium, saved by the Torres money. Brought the club on the cheap. Allowed an manager of another team to destroy a players reputation. Should never have brought the club if they could not run it. It was a fucking handshake. And they Call themselves winners, more like losers.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And also took the debt of the club.

Fuck sake

Only because the purchase price went to the debt. They paid the going rate (probably under), that's all. The losers were G&H as they got fuck all. Over on the MF ATK wrote that they bought it because they thought it was going cheap.

I posted this in the other thread but in same mad vain hope they have people reading these forums to guage fan opinion I'll post this.

I can understand when people say, we had to do this etc... etc...

In a sense maybe we did.

But was that Ian Ayre statement needed? I just don't see why it was.

The other factor that needs to be taken into account is even though this may be the thing we needed to do(I vehemently disagree) but even if it was theres still the issue that

Fergiscum, Evra and the media still have questions to answer.

Theres wider issues at stake now, one of which is the honour and dignity of this club which has been dragged through the mud and we've not once defended ourselves.

Alright apologies out of the way, now what are the people running this club going to do about defending it and its fans???

Only because the purchase price went to the debt. They paid the going rate (probably under), that's all. The losers were G&H as they got fuck all. Over on the MF ATK wrote that they bought it because they thought it was going cheap.

I agree they didn't do it out the goodness of there hearts but how many people would.To compare them to the other cunts is fucking stupidity IMO.

Could things be better yes,are we in better shape than the last year of cancer and aids yes.

No one is perfect and they came in and said they knew fuck all about football and were honest.

We have had stadium news btw, but not the news we wanted...

They are working hard and the truth is, nobody knows what they are doing and the lack of news is what is really pissing people off in my opinion.

They have sorted out our finances and are trying to make us self-sustainable. Apart from authorising the purchase of Downing, I can't see much what they have done wrong...

Think the testing time will be the rest of this year to be honest until we can have any type of real opinion. See what they do over the summer with transfers and see if we get some real progress on the stadium news before the year's out. Think it's too early to be judging them yet.

"Allowed an manager of another team to destroy a players reputation."

Where they supposed to turn up mid-interview yesterday and put duct tape over his mouth or something? Or maybe even lamp him just as he started speaking? Fuck all they could do about that.

Think they should've appealed his ban and could've handled things better, but no way judging them this early. Not even responding to some of the other stuff or the title...

So we're turning on the new owners now?

What Ayre's and FSG have done is entirely correct.

If Suarez had made a commitment to shake hands and then reneged on it, he has let Kenny and the club down. The 'club' is more important than the cause of any one player. Suarez effectively dumped on Kenny yesterday putting him in a very awkward position. Some on here are so spitting with blind hatred they're not even prepared to accept obvious factual information even desperately trying to convince themselves that Suarez didn't try to avoid shaking hands yesterday.

It was imperative last week that Suarez made a decision with regard to shaking hands and stick with it. He didn't.

As for supporting Kenny, they've basically given Kenny free reign to manage this situation as he see's fit.

It is not the owners fault this Suarez situation.

They have put in place Ayre and Dalglish to control the day to day affairs of the club. They are merely their to offer support and resources.

For me it is Ayre who must make the decisions at the club regarding appeals, supporting our players and clubs stance etc, not FSG.

FSG saved us, let's not forget that. It is too early to judge them regarding stadium, how much money they put into the club re: transfers etc. At least they gave Kenny the Torres money to reinvest, unlike Hicks / Gillett who took the Robbie Keane transfer money, for example. Not right to compare them with the other cowboys. They could turn out to be like them, but not yet.

I like the way they are not making rash decisions regarding the stadium etc... As long as they make the right decision.

But for me Ayre, Dalglish etc should have ensured the club defend Suarez and back him 100%. I can;t see FSG telling Ayre and Dalglish not to defend Suarez.

There is no excuses for some of the pathetic, half arsed shit coming out of our club since this fuckstorm started. The team and the Suits upstairs are both fucking parodys of each other, limp, weak, slow and gutless. Someone needs to grow some balls and get a grip on this situation right now because all this dithering and appologising is only going to drive a wedge between the club and the fans.

We are Liverpool football club for fucks sake.

For me at this point its just about defending ourselves. We've had a right to defend ourselves properly during the past few months and anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

Despite having the right to defend ourselves and make our point of view clear, we havn't. We seem to have bungled just about everything we've done.

I don't blame FSG for that, I don't blame them for anything really. But at the end of the day I want the fucking club to stand up for itself properly. Somebody should have taken control and done that. We probably still can but our default position on everything seems to be head down, on we go.

I'm just desperate for somebody in a leadership capacity to defend us.

We should NEVER of lost the FA charge in the first place, Ayres must take responsibility

Agree completely, if FSG have made a mistake they've been far too hands off but that doesn't change the incorrect choices Suarez has made over the last couple of days.

Those saying another manager is destroying our clubs reputation are entirely correct but christ we're making it easy for Ferguson. With the whole way we've handled this we've handed it to him on a plate.

I swear at times i feel some Liverpool fans are living in their own planet. This whole we gonna take on the media and whole society and they are all against us is so out there its embarrassing. Im sure Henry had enough and gave a rollocking to Suarez and kenny who has brought this clubs name through the gutter the last few months, and enough is enough now. Both have handled this so poorly and yet people are so paranoid that they have developed this us against them mentality.

Liverpool is fast becoming the most hated club in the country and everyone is turning their back on them. if you guys think any club want to be hated all over the world and dont need good image, then you are clueless. Im fed up with this whole self pity mentality. Kenny has made this club look bad with his poor handling in the media and its time he gets on with the times we live in or move on