You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

I once left a shitty nappy on a dog shit leavers door step. I've also left raw meat out with some laxative solution on it for the same perpetual shitter to shit all over it's owners house.

Thats top class....will be walking that way tomorrow...depends how bad my day is, if its bad then theres a good chance

Almost as bad as the fuckers who drive with their lights on full beam and only dip them when you're in their full glare. It's too late now you cunts, you've already burnt my fucking retinas.

Brilliant,this.

A big problem now though is half the cars on the road are people carriers or Chelsea tractors and those of us in normal saloons and hatchbacks have to wear sunglasses at midnight to see where we are going.

Its a shame Jimmy Saville's not here as he could recreate the 'Dip,Dont Dazzle' campaign of the 70s and 80s.

Brilliant,this.

A big problem now though is half the cars on the road are people carriers or Chelsea tractors and those of us in normal saloons and hatchbacks have to wear sunglasses at midnight to see where we are going.

Its a shame Jimmy Saville's not here as he could recreate the 'Dip,Dont Dazzle' campaign of the 70s and 80s.

Or they have these fucking stupid headlights that are at least as bright as full beam if not worse.

If you want to fuck about like that with a motor vehicle then you are not mature enough to be in charge of one.

People who don't control their dogs properly do my head in. It's usually an alsation or doberman that starts barking and snarling at you and the owner says "it's alright, he won't bite". Every time I've been bitten, it's been preceded by those words. It's like a fucking attack call. They smell the fear, or the shit in my pants.

It's the TV and general media these days. Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

The number of so-called 'reality' shows is utterly depressing. Cheap TV at its lowest.

The sad thing is, it seems the vast majority of the population lap this shit up.

It's only BBC4 and Radio 4 that are worth a carat. If that sounds elitist, then so be it. The rest of you gobshites can go and watch Jeremy Kyle and the rest of his fucking ilk.

People using @ as a word instead of 'at', it takes the same number of keystrokes to write so why do it unless the sole intention is to piss me off. I think Twitter has a lot to answer for in language crimes, harking back to text message language and leaving out spaces for instance #ihadabaddaybutnowiamhome&warmyay. Fucking trending. The word 'tweet'. Awful stuff.

People using @ as a word instead of 'at', it takes the same number of keystrokes to write so why do it unless the sole intention is to piss me off. I think Twitter has a lot to answer for in language crimes, harking back to text message language and leaving out spaces for instance #ihadabaddaybutnowiamhome&warmyay. Fucking trending. The word 'tweet'. Awful stuff.

Amen to this.

I don't even know what the phrase "hash tag" means and I don't feel my life is any poorer for the lack of knowledge.

People who smoke just outside pub doors - seriously, fuck off you smelly twats. There's a 5m rule (well there is in Wales) and i'd like to exit without inhaling your chavy stenching roll up fumes. Cunt off.

That

And cyclists that dont obey the rules of the road and cycle through red lights or nip up onto the pavement. You're a road user or a pedestrian. Not both. You give other cyclists a bad name

Oh, and get some lights on when its dark. What kind of madness is that? Who's going to come off worse if a car hits you. Idiot

Tabloid nicknames. For example, Robyn Rihanna Fenty chooses to use her middle name as a stage name. Fair enough. But who the fuck is "Riri"?

[Advisory - The following contains *F material.]

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Don't get me started on "Becks" and "Gerro".

In the airport, when you walk up to the gate to have a little read before your flight and you've got to push through a massive queue of cunts that line up 20 minutes before the gate opens. Really? You realise that we all fucking arrive at the same time, right? We've got assigned seating!

Also in the airport, when you're getting a bite to eat before your flight and every bastard in the queue in front of you gets to the counter to order, and doesn't fucking know what they want! Are you fucking kidding me? I know what I want before I get into the line!

Here, they put sugar into fucking everything, and you've literally got to order everything 'without sugar'. Why the fuck is there a need to stick sweetener into all drinking products? Why does FRUIT JUICE NEED MORE FUCKING SUGAR?! What is wrong with Taiwanese?!

I ordered a latte the other day, and I was talking to someone next to me, so I forgot to say no sugar. I go to this fucking cafe once or twice a week... I've never wanted sugar in any drink. Why do I suddenly want a fucking sweet drink?!

Interestingly enough, I was at a tea shop a few months ago and I wanted a passion fruit green tea with no sugar. The lady got into a heated argument with me saying that it'd be too sour and I'll need sugar to drink it. Listen lady, I don't give a shit if I order a green tea garnished with a cat turd! Fucking give me what I order!

I was watching TV at a mate's the other day and every channel was unbearable. The news had some tedious knitting feature, Jeremy Kyle is egregious, Channel 4 had some smug haircutted cunt presenter smirking on about something, every channel was driving me mad. I eventually watched a documentary on Meerkats and calmed down.

. Grumpiness.

I was just watching Californication's new episode and during the credits the usual, "JOIN US ON FACEBOOK, THEN DO THIS, THEN DO THAT, THEN LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE, THEN THIS AND THAT..."

I don't give a fuck how much I like a show, I'm not looking to join all your little fucking mailing lists, and update areas so you can annoy the shit outta me forcing me to start disliking your show.

Just broadcast the show!

Guest The Chimp
In the airport, when you walk up to the gate to have a little read before your flight and you've got to push through a massive queue of cunts that line up 20 minutes before the gate opens. Really? You realise that we all fucking arrive at the same time, right? We've got assigned seating!

I do that to be honest if I'm flying economy (queue up to get on the plane first) as me and the Mrs generally try and just take hand luggage on our hols. We've been on before, gone to put our bags in the overhead locker only to find that some selfish cunt has used up all their own locker space plus ours as well. Well no more sonny! Not this time!