You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Won't long before Suso goes IMO' date=' team arrived back in Liverpool and he's back with the ressies on Tuesday, tweeted it earlier then deleted it, feel sorry for him considering the displays shite like Adam, Cole and Aquilani have put in, he's clearly got quality why put him back in reserves to stagnate in a shit standard ?

Don't make any sense to me.[/quote']

Whining on Twitter won't have done him any favours.

This....

attachment.php?attachmentid=53274&d=1343554891

Yeah cos Clarke is steeped in the traditions of LFC haven't spent an entire 18 months within the club.

It's still more than Rodgers.

And it wasn't me that brought it up it was Moof.

If I had my way when Benitez was sacked I'd have appointed Pellegrini and this conversation would be moot.

But when three European Cup winning managers are passed over for someone who's actually achieved less than the most despised manager this club has ever had in their seasons immediately up to their appointment I think it's fair to say that I'm not fucking happy with that decision.

So do I.

But I don't think he will.

Do you think he may sell our main midfield architect? Do you reckon he may get some cheap shite in to tide us over or do you think maybe he'll smash 70 million on a sack of english shite.

Some acts he has to follow, don't you think

Shelvey squad player.

Cole not good enough.

Aquilani not good enough.

Pacheco not good enough.

All namby pamby players. Some nice little touches but would get steam rollered come August when we come up against seasoned Premiership players.

We need to shift a load of fringe players out and loan some of the kids out and replace them with 1 or 2 decent signings otherwise we wont be improving on 8th.

FUCKING FACT

yep, would like to see a fair bit of movement before the window closes, too many players that don't contribute enough

Do you think he may sell our main midfield architect? Do you reckon he may get some cheap shite in to tide us over or do you think maybe he'll smash 70 million on a sack of english shite.

Some acts he has to follow, don't you think

Well he'll be making a good start if he signs Clint Dempsey for some of the prices quoted.

Or signing Joe Allen for £15m.

I wonder what the reaction would be on here if Hodgson or Dalglish did the same.

Well he'll be making a good start if he signs Clint Dempsey for some of the prices quoted.

Or signing Joe Allen for £15m.

I wonder what the reaction would be on here if Hodgson or Dalglish did the same.

Well Kenny signed Henderson for £15m, Downing for £20m and Charlie Adam for £8m, it was only last year. I don't recall you being against those signings too much.

Hodgson, signed Konchesky, Paulson and Cole and sold Mascherano but I think, that is more to do with the state of the club than anaything else.

To be honest, I am not getting involved in this anymore as I am going to end up arguing with posters who I don't want to argue with, posters who I have always looked to as more sensible and those who have by and large echoed how I thought and felt.

Well Kenny signed Henderson for £15m, Downing for £20m and Charlie Adam for £8m, it was only last year. I don't recall you being against those signings too much.

Hodgson, signed Konchesky, Paulson and Cole and sold Mascherano but I think, that is more to do with the state of the club than anaything else.

To be honest, I am not getting involved in this anymore as I am going to end up arguing with posters who I don't want to argue with, posters who I have always looked to as more sensible and those who have by and large echoed how I thought and felt.

I understand how you feel as 99% of the time I have agreed with you, but in my case at least just supporting a manager simply because they've been appointed especially when a fuckwit like Ayre is involved in the search is just not on.

Adam & Downing I was vehemently against.

Carroll I was bordering on the incandescent.

Henderson I'll hold my hands up to because of his age, I was also wrong about Enrique who I thought would be a great signing but since Christmas has been nothing short of a liability.

But there is something about Brendan Rodgers that rubs me the wrong way.

A lot of it stems from the clubs lily livered attitude towards him. Ruling him self out of a beauty pageant as he put it at the beginning riled (and relieved) me. Who was he to fuck Liverpool off. (I still stand by this that should have been the end of him right there) And I wasn't the only one on here and other sites to think that.

Then once he did decide to talk to the club he issued all kinds of demands which the club all but caved in on. The only reason we were told endlessly, that he would be considered for the job is that he could work under the new system. Well the new system for all intents and purposes is the same as the old one.

Why, why couldn't we have just appointed Manuel Pellegrini in 2010 and all this would have been irrelevant.

Why have you included wingers in our list? I didn't include Bale, Lennon, Pienaar, and whoever else because they are not central midfielders. Plus one of Cole and Aquilani will hopefully leave so we have far less competition.

What was your point again?

The point is we have just a high number of midfielders than Spurs. Telling Spurs that they should trim their numbers before looking to purchase our targets is a bit rich in my opinion.

Guest ShoePiss
I understand how you feel as 99% of the time I have agreed with you, but in my case at least just supporting a manager simply because they've been appointed especially when a fuckwit like Ayre is involved in the search is just not on.

Adam & Downing I was vehemently against.

Carroll I was bordering on the incandescent.

Henderson I'll hold my hands up to because of his age, I was also wrong about Enrique who I thought would be a great signing but since Christmas has been nothing short of a liability.

But there is something about Brendan Rodgers that rubs me the wrong way.

A lot of it stems from the clubs lily livered attitude towards him. Ruling him self out of a beauty pageant as he put it at the beginning riled (and relieved) me. Who was he to fuck Liverpool off. (I still stand by this that should have been the end of him right there) And I wasn't the only one on here and other sites to think that.

Then once he did decide to talk to the club he issued all kinds of demands which the club all but caved in on. The only reason we were told endlessly, that he would be considered for the job is that he could work under the new system. Well the new system for all intents and purposes is the same as the old one.

Why, why couldn't we have just appointed Manuel Pellegrini in 2010 and all this would have been irrelevant.

Do you think Rodgers is going to be a failure?

Guest ShoePiss

Opens way for Allen *shakes head*

That's where were are isn't it? We have to sell a complete flop to buy Swansea's midfielder. It's going to take some time to get used to.