You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So i made the mistake of reading that while being drunk. But at first glanse it seems Evra's and Suarez have delivered completely different accounts of what happened. And it's Suarez word against Evra's. Thus the club's first statement make even more sense and Evra's even less, the fucking corrupt cunts choose his side, and that's the bottom line. What's even more remarkable and also goes in line with the clubs first statement is that both the FA and Evra acknowledge that he isnt racist.

Anyway, happy new year fellow reds.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way you're anything but a racist if you say all the following:

- I don't talk to blacks.

- I don't touch blacks.

- Blackie, Blackie, Blackie!

If the fa and/or Evra believe Luis said all the above and still think he's not racist, then I don't think they know or understand what racism is.

There's no way you're anything but a racist if you say all the following:

- I don't talk to blacks.

- I don't touch blacks.

- Blackie, Blackie, Blackie!

If the fa and/or Evra believe Luis said all the above and still think he's not racist, then I don't think they know or understand what racism is.

Which makes the whole thing even more ridiclulous.

The bottom line as far as i see it, is both the FA and Evra acknowledge that he is not a racist. Which means that this case is just about foul language, at best, which means the fucking floodgates are opened.

Well that's an hour of my life I'll never get back after reading that sanctimonious load of bollox!

After all that waste of paper, we still don't know what was said and probably never will. As they say there's 3 sides to every story, both sides and the truth!

Luis has basically been hung by his own admission that he used the word "negro" at least once and that certain people couldn't get their stories straight. The different languages and nationalities here are the reason, Spanish, French & Dutch and different interpretations of what was/wasn't said.

Because he admitted saying negro once and the fact that both players were obviously winding each other up (will be interesting to see if any action will be taken against Evra as he started the whole thing, but because he got his complaint in first is seen as the offended party), the panel has chosen to come down on Evras side and so weighted his version of events.

Luis has also seemed to have been condemned by the fact that his "evidence" was "unreliable". How many of us when asked to recall an event will continue to remember more details as time goes by? Sometimes right after an event is not the best time to remember details. Even the ref, Marriner, admitted not hearing stuff and there was no corroborating evidence from other players supporting the exchange that went on in a crowded penalty area.

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing is bollox and my gut feeling is that there is grounds for at best a reduction in the ban to maybe 4 games? I think the penalty of 8 games was made with a possible reduction in mind.

Guest San Don
Nah it's a B, still older than me though at 1972. Chrome bumpers!

Nice one. Pre 1973 restored BGT's are going for anything up to £12000. Restored MGA's going for £35000!

Very interesting. Definitely a one sided process. Definitely a case of picking and choosing to suit the preferred narrative.

But boy our legal team were as out-gunned as H&G were by Floyd. A "drafting error" in our witness statement! Seriously. Kuyt and Comoli changing evidence from something that supports Evra's assertions to something that supports Suarez's.

Even if you wanted to find our evidence credible you would be hard pressed. And the way the process is setup a - against us is a + to Evra.

Having had a few hours to digest the matter. I'm sadden by the fact that the club brought a knife to a fucking gun fight. McCormick didn't take it seriously enough, letting too many little things go and wasn't tough enough at discrediting Evra's version. Witnesses on our side couldn't get their stories straight although the gist of it was the same. But the inquiry pounded on that to discredit Suarez's testimony. And dear Comolli, please don't try to be so helpful next time. If you don't know anything absolutely, then don't say it. Your honest opninion in situations like this only get yourself fucked in the arse. Try "he couldn't recall what he said, it was just bantering" next time. "He didn't say n****r, he only used a word that means black, not necessarily offensively" is an admission of guilt to these lawyer fuckers.

The lesson to learn: Your credibility ties to your ability to speak English (oh, the irony). And get a decent lawyer.

There you go - Shot themselves in the foot with a Double Barrell Shotgun no less;

"We asked ourselves which

account was more probable. "

Didn't read your Own fucking report into the lying tw*t Evra's part in the Stamford Bridge Debacle Four fucking years ago now then did you when he was singled out as "Very Unreliable" (Your words FA - Not mine).

As to the shite about 'language experts' from the University of Manchester. Taking the Verbal account of a player from there against one from Liverpool & virtually Calling our man a Liar in public; Oh yes then also having No visual or audible/audio evidence to back up their pathetic excuse for a so-called 'case' And trying (unforgivably) to set up the case so as to preclude/end the possiblity of a Racial issue (which is what this Is Not a football one as they argue) ending up in a Proper Court for such matters (i.e. Not Sporting Courts)? As to all That? Well words bloody well fail me, they really fucking well do.

One things for sure after That debacle - The FA released & flushed down the toilets on the Final Day of Last year (i.e. yesterday) Any shred of 'credibility' they had with That attempted hatchet job - And contrary to what various would be Barrack Room Lawyers & loud mouthed know Alls have said on here & certain other Liverpool forums? Never mind all that crap about an Airtight FA case or "no room to appeal" or other such crap; Basically? That piece of written trash has more holes in it than a sieve or United's defence yesterday lunchtime;- The FA have already taken a machine gun to their own work with our lawyers & side having to lift not a finger thus far - No wonder we've seemingly done No work on destroying it in detail yet - Maybe we saw That mess & our lawyers have only Just stopped laughing. Although I notice it hasn't stopped Their allies in the media labelling it a "damning report into Luis Suarez" in a desperate attempt to shore it up & keep up the damage to Luis after probably realising just How humiliating it can & Will be for Evra, United & the FA after This. Then there's the utterly ridiculous fact that the panel apparently took Luis accepting Hearsay on Legal advice (of United players & the ref's version of events) as gospel & yet? Completely Refused to see or view the fact that Evra said something Just as bad to Suarez as what he alleges as anything Other than hearsay - And you're telling me that that's alright with No agenda whatsoever? Oh, it's a damning fucking document allright - But Not of Suarez. It virtually cuts up what little claims of independence that laughable Joke of a panel had on it's own & would be/Will be torn to pieces in a Real Court.

In the end? The FA haven't so much hung, as hung, drawn, quartered And Riddled with bullets both themselves And Patrice Evra here. In short? If we Can't get at least Half the ban removed over that piece of rubbish? Then I give up - I really do but More than that? There is enough scope for Suarez and/or the club to launch at least Five Civil actions there alone (slander/libel of the names of both Luis & the club in our support of him & a possible case for defamation of Luis Character by labelling in effect Him personally a liar) & there is not a Thing the FA can do about it - Civil Cases? Remember - Luis could launch a hundred against the FA in His Own name & they could Never stop him - All he has to do is do it over This then Utterly destroy this joke of a 'case' against him in court and? Job done. Never mind shot themselves in the foot - They've pointed a Bazooka at themselves here And pulled the fucking trigger - "Whose account was more reliable" indeed. They couldn't have painted - WHAT FERGUSON WANTS - THE FA WILL GIVE HIM in neon 60 foot high letters any More Clearly if they'd tried. They might have had a case against us before publishing that debacle - They've only just gone & utterly destroyed it. Before long? We will do likewise officially & then? Luis will be fine. Mark my words...................

NB: Does anyone find This from the FA (the timing) not a little suspect also - Re' the club's statement on it all thus far; "The club can confirm that they received the written reasons from the Regulatory Commission at short notice last night on the evening of the game against Newcastle United." Very interesting/suspicious - Especially the "short notice" part. Very interesting indeed.........

Edited by Redshadow

I haven't read the whole report or this whole thread so sorry if this has been discussed but the following passages seem critical:

Mr Evra's evidence was that, in response to his question "Why did you kick me?", Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro". Mr Evra said that at the time Mr Suarez made that comment, he (Mr Evra) understood it to mean "Because you are a ******". He now says that he believes the words used by Mr Suarez mean "Because you are black". We shall consider further below Mr Evra's understanding of the Spanish word "negro".

Mr Suarez said that he replied to Mr Evra's question "Why did you kick me?" by saying "que habia sido una falta normal", meaning "it was just a normal foul".

302. The position, therefore, is as follows. Mr Suarez spoke in Spanish to Mr Comolli soon after the game about this serious allegation. Mr Suarez also spoke in Dutch to Mr Kuyt. Both Mr Comolli and Mr Kuyt understood Mr Suarez to have told them that when he spoke to Mr Evra he said words which translate into English as, "Because you are black". According to Mr Suarez, Mr Comolli misheard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and Mr Kuyt misheard what Mr Suarez said in Dutch.

So the situation is that two people from Liverpool are testifying that the account Suarez gave them after the game matched Evra's testimony and contradicted his own. And Suarez's explanation for this is that two people misheard him in two different languages on two different occasions and that they both misheard him say the same thing. This is about as believable as Terry's explanation of his incident.

I would be very careful defending Suarez here. While the report might be sloppy in some places this does not mean that Suarez is not guilty. If Evra's story is largely true it is pretty unacceptable.

Fucking disgusted about this. There are plenty of things about Evra's statements that makes him just as unreliable as what Suarez is being portrayed. And it seems very clear to me that Evra has had the upper hand throughout the whole process because he can speak for himself in English. A lot of what Suarez has said seems to be lost in translation and they are picking him apart based on misunderstandings.

Also, the 58th minute "kicking" that started the whole thing was not nearly as rough at it was portrayed in the report. There was a fan video on YouTube that now unfortunately has been removed by the Premier League but it showed what happened in a much better angle than the telly coverage and there definitely wasn't no intended fould by Suarez other than the two players trying to win the ball and the free kick seemed kind of harsh as well.

In my opinion the club are obligated to take this as far as they can because this mock court decision is a fucking outrage that will damage the image of both the club and Suarez.

I tried not to view proceedings through rose tinted specs and initially felt Suarez was guilty of misconduct because leaked press reports alleged Suarez had implicated himself by admitting using the term 'Porque Negreto' (Why little black man) at Evra on at least 10 occasions one after the other during an altercation in the penalty area. In light of the fact that these comments were made during an altercation and Suarez was arguing the toss, it would be fair to assume he had lost his temper and therefore was being derogatory.

But after reading the report in detail and although there are some anomalies in the LFC statements there is no comparison with some of the shite spouted from Evra, so here we go.

Evra admits he is not fluent in Spanish and did not understand the term Negro, he actually admitted that he thought Negro meant nigger when in fact it means black! When his team mates were questioned, who were all in the vicinity, none heard the word nigger, including De Gea who is Spanish. The bottom line is that a panel of English experts in Latin American have found Suarez guilty based on probability. Suarez has been subject to trial by little more than a kangaroo court and I hope LFC and Suarez pursue this case through the highest court in the land and expose the FA for what they are and sue for defamation of character in the process. A corrupt group of fraudulent free loaders lacking in intelligence and foresight.

No wonder Kenny is fuming and Liverpool took the stance that they did. Admitted it, it was fair to assume guilty as charged irrespective of cultural misunderstandings.

After reading the report it would appear this is not the case. Suarez claims to have used the term 'Porque Negro' ('why blackie') and he used it only once in response to an insult made by Evra. Evra on the other hand freely admits that he said to Suarez, "Concha de tu hermana", which translated means 'your sister is a cunt!' But the FA spin says that concha is not as taboo as the word cunt! Work that one out!

Evra alleges Suarez also used the terms 'porque tu eres Negro (coz your black), 'no hablo con Negros (I don't speak with blacks) and 'dale Negro Negro negro (ok blackie blackie blackie). He also alleges Suarez used the term Porque Negro 5 times. Now bear in mind there were no witnesses and Suarez did not incriminate himself as per the press reports, it would appear the panel found him guilty based on the word of a black man who has a history of making false allegations and I fail to see how any legal jury in the world could find Suarez guilty beyond reasonable doubt given that he is of mixed race origin, his father was black and there where no witnesses. Not even his team mates heard any of these alleged remarks and they were stood only yards away. CPS would not have entertained this case!

And finally, both the FA and Evra confirm neither think Suarez is a racist nor do any of the charges relating to Suarez look to accuse him of racism. So in that case why does a misconduct charge carry an 8 match ban and the FA feel the need to disgrace Suarez further by saying his comments have damaged the image of English football around the world and that two similar offences in the future could lead to a permanent ban?

And just to throw another hand grenade in there, why have the FA gone on record as saying they fully support John Terry in the fight to clear his name against racism? When to be fair they should be taking a neutral stance and concluding their own investigations? Double standard’s. I despair I really do. The reality is, they are cut from the same cloth as the UEFA and FIFA Mafiosi!!!!!

I await the full force of Liverpool's response, hopefully in the form of a legal Tsunami!

Edited by LFC Ultra

The sad thing is if you look at the emre case, it was dismissed because Howard said he called him Negro and Lescott said nigger. There are more than enough holes in this case for the same to have happened. But it didn't. An example of the club once again failing to punch it's weight.

The fact that this evra guy can't even be trusted to provide a reliable account of what side of the coin he called, let alone whether he was called nigger, negro, black, or blackie is laughable when you consider the consequences of a guilty verdict. Alas, we made it all too easy for them.

Knife to a gun-fight is exactly right. The problem is where you go from here. If we escalate this and perform as poorly we will be shooting ourselves in the foot again.

Even with expert witnesses saying the key phrase Evra claimed to have used was unlikely to have been used by suarez because it was a european spanish construction and not south american

RobbieOR? You said "The problem is, the FA done something themselves a few years ago to stop clubs challenging them in a real court." Nope - That was FIFA mate & besides No-one; Neither the FA nor Certainly not FIFA can stop Luis Suarez as a Private Citizen taking out a Private Prosecution in the Civil Courts Against the FA as one would against say a newspaper over Phone-Hacking when wronged; And doing this in order to defend his Own Good Name against Slander/Libel/Defamation of his character/accusations of Lying etc & Nothing can stop the Club doing likewise at being slandered like This by that tissue of lies & untruths.

By way of detail? It goes like this, Since the FA are an entity within England? That means they are Fully subject to English Law & all that entails - Which may mean that yes in their own little kingdom they are supreme but? Should they insult a citizen/denizen of this country or greivously wrong another institution as they have here? Then they could Very easily face the courts over matters that are Very far above & beyond the Sporting Courts. In short? Whilst Yes in a Sporting sense maybe it would be hard to take the FA to Court but then? I'm not talking about attacking them in a sporting sense or over anything to do with sport.............

In short? Go after them civilly? And All the FA's power becomes nothing but a mirage with their stature naught more than a phantom since by us doing The one thing they fear - That? They end up as answerable as any other. And on this debacle? Not only Will they be answerable over what they've done? But in the end? They will pay & pay dearly for it, mark my words, this is Not a case they're going to win & that debacle they published over the weekend? Is The final nail in their coffin. Now When this case reaches the Real Civil Courts of England (as opposed to the Kangaroo Sporting Jokes thus far used)? The FA & Evra are done for, Mark my Words...................

RobbieOR? You said "The problem is, the FA done something themselves a few years ago to stop clubs challenging them in a real court." Nope - That was FIFA mate & besides No-one; Neither the FA nor Certainly not FIFA can stop Luis Suarez as a Private Citizen taking out a Private Prosecution in the Civil Courts Against the FA as one would against say a newspaper over Phone-Hacking when wronged; And doing this in order to defend his Own Good Name against Slander/Libel/Defamation of his character/accusations of Lying etc & Nothing can stop the Club doing likewise at being slandered like This by that tissue of lies & untruths.

By way of detail? It goes like this, Since the FA are an entity within England? That means they are Fully subject to English Law & all that entails - Which may mean that yes in their own little kingdom they are supreme but? Should they insult a citizen/denizen of this country or greivously wrong another institution as they have here? Then they could Very easily face the courts over matters that are Very far above & beyond the Sporting Courts. In short? Whilst Yes in a Sporting sense maybe it would be hard to take the FA to Court but then? I'm not talking about attacking them in a sporting sense or over anything to do with sport.............

In short? Go after them civilly? And All the FA's power becomes nothing but a mirage with their stature naught more than a phantom since by us doing The one thing they fear - That? They end up as answerable as any other. And on this debacle? Not only Will they be answerable over what they've done? But in the end? They will pay & pay dearly for it, mark my words, this is Not a case they're going to win & that debacle they published over the weekend? Is The final nail in their coffin. Now When this case reaches the Real Civil Courts of England (as opposed to the Kangaroo Sporting Jokes thus far used)? The FA & Evra are done for, Mark my Words...................

One problem being he needs something to take them to court over first.

They didnt slander him or libel him or do anything to his character or even called him a liar.

They charged him with using a word negro to describe the colour of Evras skin.

Under there rules the referance to ones colour ie black as seen as aggressive not racist.

Luis admitted to using the word.

So in doing that they havent done anything wrong in the eye of the law,but people see it as meaning he is a racist.

There actually saying he used a aggressive word,which makes no sense in the way they asked for special powers over his punishment to me.

When they stated they wanted to use this case as a example to deter players,to deter them from what exactly?

Wouldnt be racism by any chance?

The FA dont work like a court were you need 100% proof of guilt.

Probability of guilt is though and this is what I assume they have used.

Evras version of the incident put to the video which has been released is the most likely true version according to the FA.

The club good or bad jumped straight in defending Luis and from that moment and more so by that statement they released so soon after his verdict leaves the club in a really sticky situation.

There options are very limited and could cost us dearly.

Even if it is possable to take Evra or the FA to a court over it,the FA verdict wont change at all,even if the court come out on Luis side.

The next and most important thing is,what do you take the FA to court over?

I dont know if someone here knows what the FA could/can do to the club if it is taken further.

To me I really feel the club has handled everything about the case wrong from the start to the posititon we are at now,infact I feel we have done more damage then good(just how it seems to look to me)

Dosent change the fact that to find a player guilty without 100% proof is so wrong especially in this type of thing were it totally affects a players lively hood.

Yes but racism is a hate crime and a criminal offence.

The FA should have abandoned all proceedings and handed all the evidence over to the police.

They didn't because their evidence doesn't bear scrutiny.

A man who is recognised by both his accuser and his judges to not be 'racist' is condemned as being guilty of racism. What else can any reasonable body deduce from this utter nonsense of a ruling from the the FA's fifth rate briefs other than it is utter shite?

I find in favour Suarez. Go fuck 'em LFC!

I don't see Why so Many newspaper journalists, Manc' fans, SSN presenters (actually cancel that - I can see why They do it - "His Master's Voice" was it? And their Twitterati friends at the Mirror call Us North Korea MKII LOL?) etc are all going out of their way to condemn Suarez in the loudest manner possible nor why All those Black Group this, Race Awareness that, Racial Discrimination the other group idiots are All piping up at the very Top of their lungs to have a go at Luis on the back of this when you just know Two things are almost Certain to happen on all this eventually sooner or later...........

First the doommongers, barrack room lawyers & idiots on here And elsewhere who continually insist that LFC, Luis Suarez or A N Other in Football Cannot take the FA to court will actually throw (or have launched) over themselves a bucket of cold water, wake up to reality & actually fucking realise that not only;

A ) Can Liverpool FC (very likely), Luis Suarez or A N Other (certainly as private citizens) Take the FA to England's Civil Courts whenever they damn well please over Non-Footballing issues or slurs/insults against their good names (i.e. slander/libel/defamation cases as United for example launch All to often against Newspapers that slander them/other clubs that have a go in public etc) but also that it then follows that?

B ) As a result of such action(s) When they are taken (not if as taken they Will be - mark my words)? The FA's, Evra's, Manchester United's, Various outraged Peer pressure/race discrimination groups, Outraged of Oxford etc who open their gobs Far to much on twitter, All the scum of the Earth of Her Majesty's Press & various other gobshites supporting All the clubs that hate LFC or don't like us for whatever reason? Well that little lot are all Going to look very, Very stupid indeed When (again not if) the FA/Evra/United's combined case is taken to the cleaners mainly via that little ahem 'selectively' timed work of fiction & almost completely destroyed in Open Civil Court with the Case for whatever crap has been thrown at Luis for No Fucking Reason since October? Almost completely eviscerated in One short bloody go - Rather like a Racially based version of what happened to Hicks & Gillette in Court if you will & with the same result at least as far as the FA (who will take the Part of H & G if you've not already guessed that yet) are concerned & with the same level of complete & utter destruction meted out to those trying to hurt our club in open court - In short as far as the joke that is a 'judgement' on Suarez is concerned? It will be Armageddon in legal terms - There won't Be a case against him after a Civil Court hears it is as simple as I can put it............

I just Wonder if (like the gobshites, tw*ts & various ghouls willing our club's doom & utter destruction back then in 2010) we'll see Any of these various current big mouthed b*stards, bitches, open racists & complete ghouls backtrack or look like they'll backtrack by turning off the almost non-stop now (for the past 3 months) tap spewing filth, Far worse racial insults aimed At Luis & bile aimed at LFC. When it therefore happens that Luis is finally Publicly vindicated (something the FA are trying to make as Hard as is possible for us to do & for which they Will pay & pay dearly in time.........)? Nope thought not;

Oh well, I Guess like back in 2010 when H & G were finally destroyed as meaningful factors at Anfield? These doyens of the great & good might Just (If we're very lucky?) shut up for a while but only a little while - Then LFC will no doubt do something else to upset them & their delicate sensiblities (poor lambs) once more & off they will go again as if their soapboxes had Never been rested. Should be interesting to see what happens as I said When Luis has his day in a Proper court as I think as I've said above? The outcome will almost certainly be a Foregone Conclusion in His favour.

The fact that of the various numpties, idiots, little Englanders/Closet Racists, big mouths, LFC Haters etc? Nearly all of them have failed to consider this & what happens When Luis acts as Luis (private citizen taking private legal action) rather than A footballer? Something the FA can do Nothing about & will Have to answer in court themselves when the time comes? Not only astonishes me but amuses me not a little. Never mind humble pie being served in portions - I've a feeling a humble Planet sized bake will be more in order on this one; Since so many are Going to be embarrassed along with their beloved FA which in a Proper Court? Will be reduced along with the ahem 'case' against Luis? To burning rubble & windswept ruins peppered with artillery fire or the legal equivalent thereof - Oh & at the same time with the said FA? Very publicly humiliated When this happens; Still, if nothing else? It should at least be good to watch; Might also shut them all up for a while to if we're very lucky - In the end? I suppose all you can say about that? Is Thank God for Small Mercies. It just amazes me as I said at the top? That None of them can see all this coming - If they could? Surely they'd shut up now before they dig themselves any deeper - Still there's no accounting for stupidity I suppose & 'Herd' Stupidity (I.e. the Race issue in this country) is The worst of the lot by a long distance..........................

You didn't make it to the end of the report.

We received expert evidence as to the use of the word "negro" in Uruguay and other areas of Latin America. It is often used as a noun to address people, whether family, friends or passers-by, and is widely seen as inoffensive. However, its use can also be offensive. It depends on the context. It is inoffensive when its use implies a sense of rapport or the attempt to create such rapport.

However, if it were used, for example, with a sneer, then it might carry negative connotations. The Spanish language experts told us that if Mr Suarez said the things that Mr Evra alleged, they would be considered racially offensive in Uruguay and other regions of Latin America (paragraphs 162 to 202 above).

All of which is exactly what my other half, who is Latin American but doesn't give much of a shit about either Luis Suarez or Patrice Evra, told me some weeks ago when I asked her for the perspective of a native speaker.

That's easy enough Scouse Tapas - Re What to take the FA to court over? If he's accused of 'Racially motivated insults' which is virtually a criminal accusation in itself or would have been anywhere But a sports field & there are No traces of anything Like solid evidence to back it up? I'm sure a half-decent lawyer could cook up a case against the FA of conspiring to damage Luis good name/slander his character by making Unproveable accusations like that with a specific intent at slandering him - The joke that is the content of the so-called 'descriptive' document detailing the Commissions even Bigger joke (their findings), the Timing of said documents release, the Clear clash within said document of the FA accepting hearsay used Against Suarez but Not against Evra, the headline from the Mirror screaming "RACIST" in enormous letters (a chargeable slanderous act in itself) can All be argued to have contributed towards or be the intended outcomes of The FA's actions just as easily as the FA have argued Luis Did & meant all he did from........No evidence at all & never mind Luis having difficulty proving his innoncence - I think the FA would then be hard-pressed to argue they weren't predisposed towards those who were out to get Luis from the Very start.

In fact? When you take That little lot I've listed above & add Manchester people being used By the FA or their so-called 'independent commission' to help with a case where one player involved plays for Manchester United? I believe the FA would then have a Very difficult task in refuting such accusations themselves - Just look at How defensive/silent they've been over the past Few days in the face of LFC's media barrage in support of Suarez - The FA light of our national game (ha ha) Guardians of the English flame etc? Well they are normally the very first to open their gobs & Deny such accusations against them but Here? Not a flicker. I Wonder Why? Couldn't just be because mayhap they have an utter 'excuse' for a case resting on a tightrope right now & it only takes our club &/or Luis' lawyers finding the one Fatal weakness in that rope to bring it, the FA, Evra & the whole joke Against Suarez crashing to the ground, Utterly humiliating the FA et al in the process could it? Might just be that - You never know...........................