You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She'd kill me if she knew i did this but i'm concerned, I'm concearned shes a freak of nature she has a Double Cervix and Uterus. Now she isn't shy one bit and we can be in the Super market and she will orgasm any time from nothing. You touch her she Orgasms seriously she orgasm all day long just quick ones. Can be sat down and she just orgasms its not normal. I know shes not lieng because she proves it sometimes. She'll be dripping its really weird. I'm thinking something could be seriously wrong i told her to see a doc but she wont. Anyone

been with anyone like this.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im asking is it could be serious i don't care if you believe or not I tried searching google but all i find is tips on how to make a woman orgasm its a nighmare trying to find stuff online sometimes how do you phrase this for Google.

im asking is it could be serious i don't care if you believe or not I tried searching google but all i find is tips on how to make a woman orgasm its a nighmare trying to find stuff online sometimes how do you phrase this for Google.

Could what be serious? her breeding, or you? what have you searched for with regards to a woman with two uterususususs and cervixzss to come up with female orgasms?

Basically Si, a skank with a minge like a butchers bin wants you to spuff up her to make the next Jesus. You should do it.

She'd kill me if she knew i did this but i'm concerned, I'm concearned shes a freak of nature she has a Double Cervix and Uterus. Now she isn't shy one bit and we can be in the Super market and she will orgasm any time from nothing. You touch her she Orgasms seriously she orgasm all day long just quick ones. Can be sat down and she just orgasms its not normal. I know shes not lieng because she proves it sometimes. She'll be dripping its really weird. I'm thinking something could be seriously wrong i told her to see a doc but she wont. Anyone

That is not physiologically possible.

Thread end.

She proves it? via a hygrometer? or stinkfinger?

Could what be serious? her breeding, or you? what have you searched for with regards to a woman with two uterususususs and cervixzss to come up with female orgasms?

Basically Si, a skank with a minge like a butchers bin wants you to spuff up her to make the next Jesus. You should do it.

Well we know that double cervix often means chances of miscarages are higher but it's not that i'm worried about. Its the constant orgasms i have never ever heard of it before in my life. Shes not a skank i know her very well.

When I was at uni I knew a girl like that. My mate slept with her one night and said she was really annoying coz she kept cumming every couple of strokes. She was also allergic to semen, which she found out after a blow job when she was 14. Her mam took her to the doctors after her neck swelled up and the doc said it was an allergic reaction and asked whether she had eaten anything new in the past day or so. She knew what it was but denied knowledge due to her mam being with her. Always thought that was a great story.

Uterine didelphys is a real condition, presumably she would have already seen a doctor if it's been diagnosed. I'm not aware of it carrying an increased tendency towards nymphomania though.

In conclusion, simon is jarg.

She has mate a 6 years ago the Orgasm thing is about 4 years she said.

Well we know that double cervix often means chances of miscarages are higher but it's not that i'm worried about. Its the constant orgasms i have never ever heard of it before in my life. Shes not a skank i know her very well.

We? sweet. You're not worried about miscarriages? sweet. Constant orgasms? i'm surprised she can drag herself out the shower to serve wankers chips, Buble and end of empire deritus. She must be exhausted.

She's not a skank but you've seen her 'dripping'?

We? sweet. You're not worried about miscarriages? sweet. Constant orgasms? i'm surprised she can drag herself out the shower to serve wankers chips, Buble and end of empire deritus. She must be exhausted.

She's not a skank but you've seen her 'dripping'?

That don't make her a skank, Like i said shes a Numph. I see a skank as a slag she is not. Of course that's a worry i'm not talking about that now that's what i meant. She is aware of all the stuff that comes with the double Cervix. Just not the Constant cumming.