You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

So the 19 year old wants a relationship or nothing. I do like her (despite the misdemeanor with my big ugly mate), but I am 17 years older than her. Part of me thinks just go with it and if it's meant to be it will be, part of me thinks grow the fuck up and don't be so stupid. If I'm honest, I am worried about people thinking I'm some kind of fucking sexual predator, or some odd ball you know what I mean?

So give me advice so I can do the opposite.

Seriously mate you need to stop worrying about what anyone else might think and just do what's right for you.

You said yourself you like her so where's the fucking problem.

Stop over-thinking it. It's a relationship not a marriage. Try it and then split up if you don't like it. Besides which, you should be able to define the terms of a relationship to suit what you want out of it. If she doesn't like that, she can end the relationship. In the meantime you get sex with someone you like

You're overanalysing this. Take this advice from a married man of 41 who would fuck a 19 year old everywhere if he was single again.

Get. It. Smashed. Sex now, later consequences.

Obey this General's orders otherwise you will be shagging stuffed,life size versions of Postman Pat for the rest of your days.
  • Upvote 2

I dunno, bumming her is the obvious urge, but 19 year olds have loads to learn about life, if you fucked her off after bumming her she will be broken up about that shit. Depends if that bothers you. In your hear of hearts do you think there could be a relationship in the offing?

Without sounding like Shaft here, I've gone against the temptation many a time knowing that the girl thought there could be a relationship with the sex when I knew full well I didn't care for her whatsoever as person. I moralise over people's feelings far too much, but I've hurt plenty of birds in my younger years and hate that feeling.

I'm well more careful now, only have sex when both parties are well aware that's all that's going on.

Actually, just smash it son.

• Upvote 1

The 19 year old wants me back. To prove this she told me in front of the whole pub on Sunday evening and then when I said I wasn't interested she drank about 12 shots in an hour and then puked in a plant pot. I should probably post a pic of her to see why this is not a straight forward decision...

pout2_zps65jyrl8y.jpg

Get it nailed. 

So basically we were going to go away for a couple of days last week and she cancelled at the last minute saying she didn't want to get too involved when I didn't want a relationship. I honestly said that the age thing bothered me, but that we could start and just see where it went. She replied to this by saying she was going to give me some time to think about what I wanted.

They really are a fucking mystery to me!

So basically we were going to go away for a couple of days last week and she cancelled at the last minute saying she didn't want to get too involved when I didn't want a relationship. I honestly said that the age thing bothered me, but that we could start and just see where it went. She replied to this by saying she was going to give me some time to think about what I wanted.

They really are a fucking mystery to me!

Could you bum her mum instead?

• Upvote 1