You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lucas has not improved.

Guest simon

Mark my werds, he will go down with the didis, the marauding momos, the mascheranu uvavu and the salivating salifs that are the stuff of legends. To be fair tho he was never a dm by nature unlike those boys, hes sort of wound up there muttering something to himself about 'im gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun' in some sort of crusade to avenge the loss of javelin javier. Heres hoping barca dont cut him down with fireball lasers and he ends up running round the nou camp jungle with no arms. He needs to listen to stevie g and get to da choppa, they did the same thing to jim hoppa. Cos silva was skinned alive! Balotellis blood was on the leaves. Turn around, turn around, over here,, over here, muhuhahahaha!

Mark my werds, he will go down with the didis, the marauding momos, the mascheranu uvavu and the salivating salifs that are the stuff of legends. To be fair tho he was never a dm by nature unlike those boys, hes sort of wound up there muttering something to himself about 'im gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun' in some sort of crusade to avenge the loss of javelin javier. Heres hoping barca dont cut him down with fireball lasers and he ends up running round the nou camp jungle with no arms. He needs to listen to stevie g and get to da choppa, they did the same thing to jim hoppa. Cos silva was skinned alive! Balotellis blood was on the leaves. Turn around, turn around, over here,, over here, muhuhahahaha!

Are you of this planet, sir?

Even Silverlining praised him yesterday. That's how good he was.

One of the most pathetic things about this site is the amount of cowards among our number. Silverlining is not one of them. What i mean to say is, he has enough self respect to praise a player that he has previously claimed to be shit. What I really mean to say is hes a better man that twat headed cunts like hades and funeeeee. I single them out as they didn't include Lucas in their top 3 from saturday. Wankers.

One of the most pathetic things about this site is the amount of cowards among our number. Silverlining is not one of them. What i mean to say is, he has enough self respect to praise a player that he has previously claimed to be shit. What I really mean to say is hes a better man that twat headed cunts like hades and funeeeee. I single them out as they didn't include Lucas in their top 3 from saturday. Wankers.

Ah yes. An unrivalled MOTM performance from Lucas, who failed his sole job and made Dzeko look like Usain Bolt. A player who has contributed zero goals and zero assists all season. I can understand the outrage.

Fwiw, I have voted him motm before, like against Birmingham last season which was probably the only deserving accolade of his career.

Ah yes. An unrivalled MOTM performance from Lucas, who failed his sole job and made Dzeko look like Usain Bolt. A player who has contributed zero goals and zero assists all season. I can understand the outrage.

Fwiw, I have voted him motm before, like against Birmingham last season which was probably the only deserving accolade of his career.

Despite the best efforts of Lucas, Dzeko does not look like Usain Bolt. FACT.

Guest davelfc

I was one of the many people at the match that called him 'man down' and didn't like him. Well he has made fools of us all because he quite clearly has turned into a brilliant footballer. He's been very very good for a long time but many have not wanted to admit it.

Yes he shows his class more in the big games but that's hardly a stick to beat him with, many a great player has gone missing in the big games so it's nice to see one that thrives on them.

It's more important that he continues to show that he is a great player than we try to convince others that he is not, others opinions won't change the way he plays.

Are you talking about the same cunt who continually picked Dirk Kuyt over Lucas at centre mid, that Silverlining?

He's made excellent progress.

The most notable thing for me is his positioning.

As mentioned, he committed all those fouls in dangerous positions because he wasn't reading the game well enough. And that is the key to the game in the job he has.

Now he's reading the game much better, and so fewer poor fouls, he's in position to receive and make more passes, and he's also in position to make more tackles.

I hope to hell the rest of the youngsters we have make the same progress.

So I was not the only one thinking that incident with Dzeko was a bit shit then.

If it was that one incident against Dzeko that lost Lucas the MOTM then I think we should get rid. Utter failure! His performance for the other 83 minutes of the match were just a blip.

Jesus.

Haters gonna hate, and Code is far too entrenched in his position to ever back down now, whatever the stark evidence he is presented with.