You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

His mannerisms when things go bad are like a 10 year old who feels like they have been treated unfairly. When things go well he's a like a 10 year old whose mate has just farted in class. I think he's been incredibly important to how we play.

And I love him for it. I think the 10 yr old mannerisms match up to the level of IQ attained thus far.

But he's great, like a mad little Springer Spaniel

Such a massive improvement in his confidence levels

Two years ago missing pretty much an open goal, his head would've gone down, yet against Spurs he just kept going and deserved the 4th for his overall performance

Being a Hendo fan from his early days at Sunderland, i'm delighted with his progression and now he's just as vital to the team as all the match winners because he just keeps it ticking over so well. 

Have you ever posted anything happy? Even your avatar pic is a bit depressing.

He was crying about our fans singing 'We're gonna win the league' a few weeks ago. 

He'll probably be crying that 'It doesn't matter because we won't win it again next season' when we do win it too. Bloody misery guts. 

He's Liverpool's heartbeat, he's that vital to us at the moment. He's taken such an enormous leap in his development it's hard to believe.

steady on, he's more like an important muscle spasm than our heartbeat.  He has come on leaps and bounds (and hops and skips).

Still needs to learn how to shoot though.

Definitely, the one against tottenham were Sterling did really well the latest one.  He has missed some sitters like but luckily enough for him he has got wawy with it.  That said, I can't help but be impressed with his attitude since Rodgers has taken over.  He could easily have settled for a transfer or a place on the bench but instead worked hard and earned a place in the first team.  Fair play to him, turned in to a really valuable player.

I'm made up he's proved me wrong. I must admit I thought he was a waste of money and wanted him gone when a few teams were sniffing round last year. How wrong I was. I think sometimes as fans, myself included, we tend to get a bit over critical on players who are signed for a big fee simply because of that. I mean he was signed for 16million at 21 and expected to immediately be a world beater simply because of how much we paid for him but it's hardly like he set the fee himself and I think we can forget the pressure that would come with that for a young lad. I think this season he finally believes himself that he belongs at the club and he's showing the talent that made us shell out for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite clearly we missed Henderson today. We missed his pace, his passing range, his passion, his energy, his pressing game, his assists, his decision making, we missed everything. Priceless and underrated player. 

On the other hand, terrible performance by Lucas and what a shocking miss at the end. This player has been a disappointment. He reminds me of a Liverpool team that I don't want to remember. He looks like a veteran aged 27, he is slow in everything, not just his runs. He needs to improve considerably for the game against chelsea. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1