You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holloway

Marko121

Theres very few managers in the league who arn't firmly entrenched up Slurgies arsehole.

Holloways just doing what he has to, "Oh Master Alex, you and your lot are so good and us, little Blackpool, well what chance do we have against you???"

Its the usual act a thousand managers have done before him, basically begging Baconface to play a reserve team.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Theres very few managers in the league who arn't firmly entrenched up Slurgies arsehole.

Holloways just doing what he has to, "Oh Master Alex, you and your lot are so good and us, little Blackpool, well what chance do we have against you???"

Its the usual act a thousand managers have done before him, basically begging Baconface to play a reserve team.

Agreed. I thought it came across as some kind of kidology, for fergie to field a shit team and the ref to give them a chance.

He does it for effect though, just like Mourinho used to, he buzzes off the hacks' laughter like some kind of ADHD kid, I find it forced and tedious, and more than a little bit sad. "Ooh I'm going to say something controversial now, get your pens out." Fuck off.

A manager scores points with me when he says little and does a good job on the pitch.

So what managers score points with you? And I'm not taking the piss here, it's a serious question.

I quite liked him until I found out he has a clause in his contract that pays him a percentage of transfer fees. I don't see where a manager should have a personal financial interest in buying and selling players. I'm not sure why it bothers me, but it does and it made me lose a lot of respect for him.

Otherwise, i thik he's done a good job with the resources he's had and I do think he is an admirer of LFC.

some very precious people on here.

Holloway has been one of the most complimentary managers towards Liverpool & Kenny when he came back than anyone. He can ramble on a bit but give me someone liek him who gives a shit & is a bit different than the morose shit that most PL managers repeat week in week out.

Dare I say it that no manager in the PL right now could have done what he has done with an awful side/club like Blackpool and a chairman as cuntish as Oyston.

A lot of our fans are becoming a bitter & boring as the blues. Everyone's against us..... and how dare he/she compliment one of our rivals.... scum scum scum. boring.

I read somewhere their wage bill is around 10-12 million that is the same amount as what two of our best paid players earn combined. They got out of the championship with the 2nd lowest wage bill of around 6 million.

He might like the sound of his own voice, but what he has done their is exceptional. As a few have said he has been respectful to us so if you give respect you get respect.

To be honest I think he has been a breath of fresh air to the premier league.

I don't really give a fuck about any soundbites but Blackpool have had an attitude this season of 'we're not very good but let's have a go and see if we get any points.' It beats the usual attitude of trying to grind out a 0-0 draw every week that many teams take and has made them entertaining to watch.

The premier league would be a lot better in my opinion if one of Birmingham, Wolves or Blackburn goes instead of Blackpool and takes their shit football down to the Championship where it belongs.

I don't really give a fuck about any soundbites but Blackpool have had an attitude this season of 'we're not very good but let's have a go and see if we get any points.' It beats the usual attitude of trying to grind out a 0-0 draw every week that many teams take and has made them entertaining to watch.

The premier league would be a lot better in my opinion if one of Birmingham, Wolves or Blackburn goes instead of Blackpool and takes their shit football down to the Championship where it belongs.

I agree with this. Atleast they try to play attacking footy.

He's getting on my fucking nerves and is typical of all the minions the the mancs have. Hope they go down

Move your thumb.

You want them to lose to the mancs, so they go down? How does that help matters?

Ideally, we'll beat Villa and get 5th, Birmingham will get us 5th by getting a draw in their game, so both teams can play in Europe next year. And the Brummies still go down, after Blackpool beat the scum. Then next year, we hammer Blackpool twice, as revenge for this season.

Happy Days. Well, Happy Dreams anyway.

As a little added note to that as well I have not forgotten quite a number of their fans applauding us when we had to march before the game with them earlier in the season. Thought it showed a bit of class.

I'm not really fussed about his but his country bumkin "ooo-rrr" voice goes right through me.

He does talk some rubbish I suppose.

I personally hope they do go down. Shit ground, restricted view, shit allocation, shit pubs, expensive tickets.

Hopefully Wigan will stay up.

Guest ian garro
tony pulis is a twat, ferguson praises webb so he does and there was something else where he copied that purple nosed scrote

He pulled his player(s) who were on loan at Preston out, when they sacked Fergusons' lad. A move of extreme cuntery that has gone relatively unreported, due to the journos being terrified of getting "The Hairdryer" treatment - etc etc. Oh, how we laughed.

As for Holloway, I quite like him, but he's become boring as the seasons gone on. He was very nice about us and The King, in January - but then he was very disrespectful about Comolli, and more or less played 'the foreigner' card when he was talking about him trying to negotiate for Adam.

So, I'm afraid it's a "pffffffffffff", from me.

Bless his battling country cotton socks. I like the way his team plays football. Don't really pay that much attention to what he says and he's done nothing to really warrant any negative attention from Liverpool fans, in my opinion.

Holloway seems much more sound than most managers I've ever heard. He's open about everything it seems. Would hate to see him and Blackpool go down.

One thing strange about him, though. His accent is weird. Is that really how people from Bristol sound like?