You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holloway

Marko121

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand he is pro Liverpool and said something recently like "even Sir Alex has not knocked Liverpool off their perch" (said about three months ago). He also mentioned that his late Dad's favourite song was You'll Never Walk Alone.

I like the guy to be honest.

I've been trying to make my mind up as to whether or not I like him. On the whole though, he's done a fuck load of whingeing and moaning so I reckon he can fuck off back to the championship.

As for Colin Wanker, I really, really hope he goest to West Ham. I cannot be doing with that fucking gobshite and his smart arsed comments about us next season. There aren't many people in football more deserving of a stamp on the bollocks that that twat.

What a boring bunch of bastards you lot are. Would you rather dinosaurs like Bruce, Mccarthy, Hughes trotting out tired old cliches week upon week or Holloway who actually makes for interesting viewing?

I generally don't listen to any of the fuckers so it doesn't really bother me.

He accused the Premier League of wanting to see Blackpool relegated because they've issued a warning to Ferguson against picking a weakened team.

Their response was quite funny, to be fair.

BBC Sport - Blackpool boss Ian Holloway riled by final-day build-up

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway insists his side's chances of a win over Manchester United on Sunday do not depend on the champions fielding a weakened team.

Holloway said the theory is "baloney", but also alleged that the Premier League would be glad to see the Seasiders drop out of the division.

"They will be relieved if we lose and get relegated. Then I am not badgering them," said Holloway.

The Premier League rejected the claims, insisting it had "no preference".

"We don't wish any team to be relegated," a Premier League spokesman told BBC Sport.

"At the end of the season the league table is the league table and those who deserve to get relegated, get relegated.

"We have no preference over which team goes down."

Holloway is great, shows respect to fellow managers and he loves us.

His team play proper football and he is a character. Big fuckin deal if he congratulates ManU & Ferguson, they won the league.

Grow up ffs

Holloway is great, shows respect to fellow managers and he loves us.

His team play proper football and he is a character. Big fuckin deal if he congratulates ManU & Ferguson, they won the league.

Grow up ffs

His constant moaning has started to get on my tits. Not sure what that has to do with growing up.

ffs.

What a boring bunch of bastards you lot are. Would you rather dinosaurs like Bruce, Mccarthy, Hughes trotting out tired old cliches week upon week or Holloway who actually makes for interesting viewing?

He does it for effect though, just like Mourinho used to, he buzzes off the hacks' laughter like some kind of ADHD kid, I find it forced and tedious, and more than a little bit sad. "Ooh I'm going to say something controversial now, get your pens out." Fuck off.

A manager scores points with me when he says little and does a good job on the pitch.

He does it for effect though, just like Mourinho used to, he buzzes off the hacks' laughter like some kind of ADHD kid, I find it forced and tedious, and more than a little bit sad. "Ooh I'm going to say something controversial now, get your pens out." Fuck off.

A manager scores points with me when he says little and does a good job on the pitch.

Characters will always divide opinion and Holloway is a character. But give me a character like Holloway over a wet blanket any day.

Saying that, I can see where you're coming from. As a rule, attention seekers really get on my moobs.

His constant moaning has started to get on my tits. Not sure what that has to do with growing up.

ffs.

Every manager moans. Some are far more disrespectful than others.

In the shithouse manager stakes my top ten are

Ferguson

Moyes

Allardyce

Colin Wanker

Mourinho

Fat Ed Bruce

Wenger

O'Neill

Hodgson

Hughes

There's a few others who get my goat like Pulis & Pardew and there are some like Redknapp who split opinion for different reasons eg they are corrupt (allegedly).

But unless you have a pathological hatred of anyone & everyone in football then Holloway is not in the same league as that lot IMO (ffs)