You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where do you think Liverpool will finish next season?

Wor Horse

Final placing 2011/2012  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Final placing 2011/2012

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will win it. I don't say this to put any pressure on Kenny, because I am truly happy enough just having him back, even if we come fifth again. I just say it because I feel it in my water.

Thats the problem though....... expectation, the same happened when Rafa came 2nd, everyone expected us to win the league the following season, when we finish 7th..... it just wasn't good enough, we know what happen then, calls for his head.

Thats the problem though....... expectation, the same happened when Rafa came 2nd, everyone expected us to win the league the following season, when we finish 7th..... it just wasn't good enough, we know what happen then, calls for his head.

It's a completely different scenario, firstly because it will only be Kenny's first full season back and secondly because he's Kenny, but I will personally guarantee you we won't be finishing seventh anyway.

It's a completely different scenario, firstly because it will only be Kenny's first full season back and secondly because he's Kenny, but I will personally guarantee you we won't be finishing seventh anyway.

But is it really? what will the general feeling be if we finish 6th or 7th next season.

Disappointment? were does that Led? then we see some fucking moron calling for his head; the WUM then start playing their games.... before you know it... press start calling for his head saying it not good enough, we've seen all this before.....

Guest TK-421
But is it really? what will the general feeling be if we finish 6th or 7th next season.

Disappointment? were does that Led? then we see some fucking moron calling for his head; the WUM then start playing their games.... before you know it... press start calling for his head saying it not good enough, we've seen all this before.....

Look on the bright side, eh?

I think you are massively underestimating the fact that he is Kenny Dalglish. Sit back, relax, and watch what happens next season. You won't be disappointed, and neither will I.

I think you are massively underestimating the fact that he is Kenny Dalglish. Sit back, relax, and watch what happens next season. You won't be disappointed, and neither will I.

I'll just be happy to get in the top 4 for the first season; i'm still pissed about the way some dicks fucked off one of the best managers we had since Kenny, because we didn't finish in a CL place?

Them morons should hold their head in shame.

Why is there not an option above 1st?

I think we'll finish higher then first. We'll finish in a special place that only the very best special teams finish in. The Premier League trophy we get handed around mid February will be made from a 7th element never seen before (the 6th element is Kenny himself) and the entire world will bow to us.

It's fairly obvious when you think about it.

don't get me wrong Kenny over Rafa any day of the week.

Its just the way we fucked him off, then replaced him with a muppet.... The fans hold some responsibility for this....

I'll just be happy to get in the top 4 for the first season; i'm still pissed about the way some dicks fucked off one of the best managers we had since Kenny, because we didn't finish in a CL place?

Shut the fuck up and concentrate on Kenny.

I went for 3rd.

But secretly, when I think about it all alone, I reckon we'll win the title.

Haha that's exactly what I did and do...being a pessimist by nature I'd normally think this is all hype and I'll be let down by Liverpool as usual BUT something here feels different, something feels special about us at the moment I just cant wait for the summer transfers to see who we buy and I'm even more excited I am for next season than I was after we finished 2nd.

Top 4 finish will obviously do...secretly hoping to "knock Man Utd off there fucking perch" tho!!

Luis Suarez believes that Liverpool will challenge for the Premier League title next season following the permanent appointment of Kenny Dalglish as manager.

The Scot was handed a three-year contract on Thursday afternoon as a reward for transforming fortunes at Anfield since taking over on a caretaker basis in January.

Four months ago Liverpool were scrapping in the bottom half of the Premier League, but now have a Europa League place in their own hands after demolishing Fulham on Monday.

Dalglish has overseen the rejuvenation and Suarez, who was only signed from Ajax in January but has already scored four goals, thinks the only way is up.

"I have been very happy with how I have settled in the Premier League," said the Uruguay star at the adidas home away from home Liverpool away kit launch.

"We had a good win on Monday night against Fulham and the team played well.

"Working with Kenny Dalglish has been brilliant because he is a great manager who has won titles before as a player and a coach with the club.

"With him as our manager next year, I am sure we will be challenging for the league once again."

Suarez knows. Kenny knows. The whole world knows.

Fuck you redsoxs and the negative horse you rode in on. Don't need your type bringing us down like this, man.

Guest TK-421
So it went straight over your head again?

No, I just don't have any interest in discussing anything with you.

It'll be better for the forum that way.

I've been reading your posts lately and thinking you are either a very subtle WUM or a bit touched in the head. Maybe both.