You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie Carragher

Carradona

A RAWK mentalist tonight, sell carragher to pay Aqualanis wages.

It's a forum of fuckin whackos, there's a handful of decent lads like Roy and Leo(fat scouser) but it's just fuckin ridiculous the carry on over there and how much of a total brainwashed loony bin its become

Words cannot describe how much I hate SQUAWK

I liked him in the middle of the park for those first few games though, remember him playing alongside Ince and thought they had the makings of a proper pair of hard bastards, unfortunately Ince turned out to be a useless cunt.

Carragher is a genuine legend, and the best compliment I can pay him is that he probably kept a lot of Liverpool fans faithful in the last few years with all the turmoil and all the player betrayal, he's been there - a solid red, immovable, someone who'd always be there and would never leave your side. He's a warrior and one of the bravest players and men you'll ever find, not just bravery on the pitch like in Istanbul and the FA Cup where the lad tore his legs and groin apart trying to keep us in the games, but in the courage of his convictions and telling England to get fucked so he could concentrate on what's important. Not to mention his charity work and the fact he's a genuinely top class bloke.

He's a warrior and a true legend, I was proud to be at his testimonial.

A RAWK mentalist tonight, sell carragher to pay Aqualanis wages.

It's a forum of fuckin whackos, there's a handful of decent lads like Roy and Leo(fat scouser) but it's just fuckin ridiculous the carry on over there and how much of a total brainwashed loony bin its become

I think we should start an email campaign and write to all their mums.

I liked him in the middle of the park for those first few games though, remember him playing alongside Ince and thought they had the makings of a proper pair of hard bastards, unfortunately Ince turned out to be a useless cunt.

Carragher is a genuine legend, and the best compliment I can pay him is that he probably kept a lot of Liverpool fans faithful in the last few years with all the turmoil and all the player betrayal, he's been there - a solid red, immovable, someone who'd always be there and would never leave your side. He's a warrior and one of the bravest players and men you'll ever find, not just bravery on the pitch like in Istanbul and the FA Cup where the lad tore his legs and groin apart trying to keep us in the games, but in the courage of his convictions and telling England to get fucked so he could concentrate on what's important. Not to mention his charity work and the fact he's a genuinely top class bloke.

it's all in there. He represents all that is best about this club.

Yes!! Brilliant player. Top person. That amount of appearances is insane and theres going to be a few more yet.

Imnorravintha still cracks me up.