You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

We could do with Man United puncturing this "We're coming for you" bullshit by reminding them that they are, in fact, dung.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't trust this United side as far as I could shit upwards.

If they were playing virtually any other club, them getting beat this weekend, after all their moans of injustice and a red hot atmosphere, it would be absolutely fucking hilarious. 

However, even in these circumstances, I don’t want the mancs to win. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob said:

They’re flying a banner over the Etihad Saturday morning. 

I expect they’d pick that location no matter City’s opposition. I expect it’s got nothing to do with us being there at all.

That is amazing. 

We’re not making it all about us (which we don’t anyway) but they are going to make it about us.

Beyond paradoy. There is genuinely no point in us taking the piss out of them, it’s never as funny as the really thing. 

• Upvote 1

Getting a plane to burn fuel merely to display a banner that only highlights the fact their club fucked things up for themselves. And then realising it will have got dark by the time their match kicks off so it won't be visible. There simply isn't a creative mind or parody account that can rival the reality that is Everton Football Club.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I expect they’d pick that location no matter City’s opposition. I expect it’s got nothing to do with us being there at all.

Hilarity of them doing all this aside, a quick read through of the comments really says how they are absolutely clueless and lost in the sauce they are, apparently they only lost 20m and thats why it's an unfair and terrible punishment, they continue to miss thats 20m over the 105m worth of losses they made for a 3rd season in a row.

All the while ignoring the PL who had given them absolutely every chance and piece of help they could and continuing to spend(cheat) on transfers that inevitably kept them up at the expense of others clubs who chose to operate within the rules and suffered as a consequence. Ironically they were also only moaning about how it's 'only' 9 points for going in to administration, with luck they'll find out about that one this season to.

3 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Hilarity of them doing all this aside, a quick read through of the comments really says how they are absolutely clueless and lost in the sauce they are, apparently they only lost 20m and thats why it's an unfair and terrible punishment, they continue to miss thats 20m over the 105m worth of losses they made for a 3rd season in a row.

All the while ignoring the PL who had given them absolutely every chance and piece of help they could and continuing to spend(cheat) on transfers that inevitably kept them up at the expense of others clubs who chose to operate within the rules and suffered as a consequence. Ironically they were also only moaning about how it's 'only' 9 points for going in to administration, with luck they'll find out about that one this season to.

Isn't that 20ml on top of them getting away with the sham covid loses

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Isn't that 20ml on top of them getting away with the sham covid loses

The covid losses being accepted is the most corrupt act of all. If I was a club this season facing relegation I'd be asking legal questions about their book cooking. They should be facing a far greater point deduction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bob said:

St John's Ambulance will have to set up a facial muscle strain clinic for a stadium of people cringeing harder than they've ever cringed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bob said:

What will the banner say?

Come on City! Love & kisses from your blue friends of Merseyside. 

• Upvote 1

Just seen that they are getting a £75m government grant to redevelop the site at Goodison once they leave That's in addition to them getting £15m off the council to preserve a listed structure at the next ground. 

Yet they are still up in arms about Liverpool trying to use the Furlough sceme in 2020. 

The club who blagged a £18m Covid interruption loan who had their training ground bought and refurbished by a skint council outraged by Liverpool not going through with the Furlough scheme. 

This protest and banner fest just screams of them trying to stay relevant "hey everyone, we still exist"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

This is what I don’t understand, the League, by their own admission say ‘there was no sporting advantage’ & then go onto say that they continued to spend after being warned! AND promising the League they’d sell 8 players. Th players they the bought.  Maupay (I know!) but he did scored a winner for them that season (prob his only goal), Gueye, McNeill & Onana played most of the season, no sporting advantage? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This is what I don’t understand, the League, by their own admission say ‘there was no sporting advantage’ & then go onto say that they continued to spend after being warned! AND promising the League they’d sell 8 players. Th players they the bought.  Maupay (I know!) but he did scored a winner for them that season (prob his only goal), Gueye, McNeill & Onana played most of the season, no sporting advantage? 

He did only score one goal, but it was enough to win the game in question. If they'd only drawn that game they would have been relegated.