You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

46 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Between shitting myself worrying over what the Bloos are going to expose and my head falling off at the new stadium I'm in a bit of a state to be honest.

Hang on, have I missed where I'm supposed to be sitting myself, can we all check and see when we're supposed to be  shifting ourselves. As some on here are already shitting themselves it looks like I my have to back date my shitting of one's self.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They’re gonna take us down aren’t they? 

7RPyVuhT_x96.jpg

If Everton continue to shine the spotlight on the Premier League they will be investigated and all the corruption around the ESL will be revealed. Liverpool will be in deep deep shit with all the backhanders and corrupt payments made to stop them being kicked out the league

Tough shit whether the Premier League will allow it or not. Liverpool fans are absolutely shitting themselves at the moment in case the Premier League are investigated

7RPyVuhT_x96.jpg

It could very well expose stuff surrounding the ESL situation and why the clubs involved weren't punished sufficiently enough. All sorts of skeletons at the Premier League

There's a scene in The Thick of It where Malcolm Tucker and Stewart Pearson are in the producer's booth at a radio interview; Malcolm is raging about Tim from Ruislip and threatening to go to Ruislip and break the thumbs of everyone who looks like they might be called Tim.  He ends his rant by shouting "How does that sound?". Stewart calmly replies "Quite, quite mad."

I've been thinking about Stewart's reaction a lot this week.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Wezza said:

If they are that concerned about PL corruption why have they waited until now to moan about it? Before they were docked points it strangely didn’t seem to be a thing. 

When they were gloating about Uncle Uzzy's money sneaking in through the back door, they were a little less concerned about corruption.

• Upvote 2

How can we be kicked out of a league we never tried to leave?  They should leave the beehive alone before they get stung on the cock.  Do they actually understand what happened here and their beloved club admitted to breaking the rules?  God I hope they go bust,

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Who are 'they' or 'them?' I assume people are speaking about loud mouthed idiots on Social Media who just enjoy the sky generation's tribal take on modern football. I dont judge an entire fanbase this way as there are always loads of pricks involved at every club. The PL have some responsibility here for once again allowing a corrupt ownership regime to launder cash through a football club and laugh at it's own 'fit and proper' test yet again. There is obviously nobody at the top of the club that gives a rat's arse about it despite the delusion of some loud mouthed fans and attention seekers who are so desperate to watch a club win a lot more.

Even the normal ones are acting like pricks. My very level headed, reasonable blue mate sent a WhatsApp about the premier League being corrupt. 

Facebook is full of them changing their profile pictures to the shitty premier league corrupt thing they've knocked up. 

It's mass hysteria! 

0eb1da6425521705dea1ee5901110a6a14ebde255b5caeef1ae56b9664793f78_1.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Well I, for one, am absolutely shitting myself at the thought of the Premier League being investigated for ... er ... that thing ... er, that they did ... or something like that.

Now you've put it like that Christ were are  in the shit aren't we.

We told Mr Smith in 2022 when he was running up debts with our bank to take measures, he agreed to us overseeing his accounts and that he would take action on reducing his debts. As of November 2023 Mr Smith has taken no steps towards reducing his debt and has in fact spent more than agreed. 
Therefore Mr Smith is a stupid cunt.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We told Mr Smith in 2022 when he was running up debts with our bank to take measures, he agreed to us overseeing his accounts and that he would take action on reducing his debts. As of November 2023 Mr Smith has taken no steps towards reducing his debt and has in fact spent more than agreed. 
Therefore Mr Smith is a stupid cunt.

Yeah but you should see the banner Mr Smith has made. You’ll soon change your tune. He’s arranged to fly it over a different bank at 12.30 on Saturday.

• Haha 13
  • Upvote 4