You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I didn't enjoy them losing 5-0. If they had lost to any other team I probably would have been still laughing now but I was more concerned about it affecting us and the fact that Chelsea look really good.

Agreed mate. I have far more hatred for them cockney bastards than Everton. I don't even hate Everton at all. I'm only arsed about them on derby weeks.

supposedly they've been linked with a move to take Schweinsteiger from the mancs in january, splitting his 200k per week wages with them. a slow past his best midfielder wouldn't feel to be something everton are short of.

Signing Schweinficker would really be putting down a maaahkoh.

From the inferiority thread:

"You haven't got to look far to realise we have. The conspiracy theories, the media, the refs. It's embarrassing. 'If that was us we wouldn't have got it' , sort of attitude. We certainly have some sort of persecution complex. We're always hard done to. 

It's good to know it's not just us that have the persecution complex.

The bitterness is strong in this one, over a fucking song. Wow.

Example.

Gladystweet said: ↑

#### off, #### o o o off, with soap up ya arse, and you'll never walk again...

This is the only version I have EVER sung.

Everton are a club with pride and honour and tradition. We have a motto written in Latin. Our theme tune is an old folk song from this area dating back to the 1800's,

That scum have a song from a Broadway musical from the mid nineties, and use the lyrics from it for their motto. And it is SOOOO original, they share 'their' anthem with about eighty other clubs. It's so the feeble minded can remember it.

I mean, history? Ask any one of them what their Latin motto was before they exchanged it for this commercial dirge. Or for that matter, ask them to name the manager before Shankly. Not a chance.

To my shame, a few years ago at my daughters school sports day, their prankster of a caretaker doing the disco put this on for the final song. I literally had to be restrained. If he had played the theme of both clubs I would not have bothered, but he abused the trust put in him by the Governor to keep an impartial and harmonious ambience, and instead misused the occasion and disregarded all others. Plus, he was a total t... long before this event.

So, no, no real feelings about it either way.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/have-you-ever-sung-that-song.92664/