You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 2/27/2019 at 1:05 PM, an tha said:

They are starting to get giddy - one win v total shite and the power shift is back on

This fella agrees with you. 

deipnosophist

deipnosophist

Player Valuation: £70m
No mate we have to beat them!! The longer it goes the harder it becomes we need to get rid of the fear factor. A lot of there games this season are won by teams feeling inferior to them.Granted they are a better team but let’s not respect that they are, hit them hard and early, if they beat us by that extra bit of quality then so be it because they have that, but they cannot and should not out fight us.

not sure you can claim that if you look at recent history: we beat a very good Cardiff side, away, by 3 superlative goals, They beat a shocking Watford side, at home, by 5 (dubious) goals.
I would say, the two teams are very evenly matched. I'm very confident of a big win.

deipnosophist

I wish the AGM had been scheduled for tomorrow or Friday because it would have given us all a real lift heading into this fixture. But hopefully , some of the euphoria of this year's event still percolates, and this, coupled with our fabulous performance vs Cardiff, will instill massive confidence into our lion-hearts as they engage with a foe who will be feeling a little down after only beating an awful Watford rabble by 5 flukey goals.
Hopefully Eton Dom starts for us...he is in scintillating scoring form at present and will cause the RS's shaky defence all sorts of bother, especially with Seamus (the PL's best deliverer of a ball into the box) providing him plenty of ammo. you can see the RS fullbacks have been watching Seamus to perfect their delivery of balls into the box
Man for man, we should win this comfortably;  if Marco can engender in the lion-hearts some of the post AGM buzz that emanated around the club, we are all in for a celebratory upcoming weekend.

Lion Hearts 2 (Eton Dom and Schneids to score) Devil Spawn 0.

deipnosophist

deipnosophist

I think the quality of the Cardiff result has induced a wave of euphoria not dissimilar to that we all surfed after the AGM.. But I believe some on here might be getting ahead of themselves in terms of a ' nothing but blue sky' outlook.
The wall-pushers might not possess the quality of our squad, but they are capable of getting up for a derby. Yes, our record speaks for itself, but I still advise we temper some of our optimism.
With that caveat, I predict an easy 2-0 win to our lion-hearts (Eton Dom and Schneids to score)

Cardiff has rejuvenated Everton...rarely have I been so confident going into a derby!

The decisive nature of our lion-hearts' victory at Cardiff have imbued me with tsunamic confidence. We should do these wall-pushers.

Marco's men o' war 2 Das Beaut's Bottlers 0

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Red Echo and the Met Police defaming the angelic supporters of Class and Dignity FC? 

These brave lads were just defending themselves when their impromptu food bank/collection for child refugees was attacked by Millwall thugs! 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gallery/met-police-release-pictures-everton-15901059

This is definitely DaveK....

0_JS176375107.jpg

• Upvote 1

deipnosophist is taking the piss out of Everton with the lion-heart stuff if you read his other posts. Bit I am surprised about is calling us ‘wall pushers’ because he struck me as one normal ones. Clearly he’s just another cunt though.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:08 AM, Barry Wom said:

sounds like a good away day to me! 

seriously though, you can't get the police to go into half the neighbourhoods in north liverpool. you can't get them to take any interest when your house is robbed. you can't get them to know when loads of twats are going to millwall for a fight, even though it's all over the internet. and yet they can put loads of work into this because a few fellas have a line, smoke and bevvy. headline grabbing shite. 

Great Post. The ability to whine about the police not doing their jobs and then doing their jobs in the same paragraph.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The great man has spoken, or written, his words of derby wisdom.

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
The atmosphere on Sunday is going to be the best for many a year, they will bottle it big time. 

Easy win for the mighty blue boys.

Come on, Steve lad....was expecting more analysis about why speedy mo isn't good enough to beat their world class defenders.

More on how man for man we can't match them, how take away our 30 odd pts this season and there is nothing between us etc.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:49 PM, Nelly-Torres said:

The Red Echo and the Met Police defaming the angelic supporters of Class and Dignity FC? 

These brave lads were just defending themselves when their impromptu food bank/collection for child refugees was attacked by Millwall thugs! 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gallery/met-police-release-pictures-everton-15901059

Some handsome chaps there like.