You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Apparently the shite are binning that gobshite Coady back to Wolves!

He was only going to cost 2m or something. At that money you'd think he'd make a decent squad player, which makes you think they can't afford him and his wages. Mina gone too. 

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Oh yeah a ban was coming anyway its more the fact that she did it herself rather than waiting for uefa.

Like others have said thought,how England fans didn't get banned is baffling 

That's just back to her looking hard though isn't it? I'm the iron lady and take no messing. Fuck off cunt. 

And you're right about the England fans too, who were worse than most club sides and when they couldn't find anyone to fight with, they'd fight with themselves. That gets back to my point of not having an issue with the ban, if only it had been applied equally. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Everton would struggle to beat Rapid Hardware these days.

I think Evertonians outnumbered their fans by about 9 to 1.

Rapid Vienna cheated Celtic out of the competition by pretending one of their players got hit by a firework when they beat them 3-0 at Parkhead overturning a 3-1 first leg defeat. They ended up getting the game replayed at Old Trafford but they only drew the replayed game and went out. 

Wind your neck in Squatter you’re talking absolute shite!

Rapid’s team packed in years ago.

• Haha 1

I can't see how they turn the rot around. The powers that be are looking at their sponsorships and ownership. Their best defender is leaving and they couldn't afford a pittance for a limited but functional replacement they had on loan. 

They'll need to sell to buy, what assets have they got? Labrador has just signed a contract so might have a CL clause but who needs a new goalie? Newcastle might be looking to update but city, United and Chelsea don't need one. 

Onana (what's his name?) is alright in midfield and making noises about leaving, 40mil from a near relegation team perhaps? 

Iwobi actually looks alright for them but they paid 40 and won't be getting that back if he goes. 

They need goals because Dominic Calvin Klein is a crock and that bum they bought off Brighton is garbage but who is out there and who would want to go? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Am I right in thinking that our request to start with a couple of away games will mean that they start with a couple of home games (leaving them with a disproportionate number of away games for the run-in)?

Last time didn't we just flip our fixtures and we had to both play at home over a weekend later in the season? 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Am I right in thinking that our request to start with a couple of away games will mean that they start with a couple of home games (leaving them with a disproportionate number of away games for the run-in)?

Que Everton cries of

"Wouldn't surprise me if the only reason Liverpool had their stand extended was to deliberately make our end of the season harder" 

7 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Que Everton cries of

"Wouldn't surprise me if the only reason Liverpool had their stand extended was to deliberately make our end of the season harder" 

But then the next year they put in the same request in because their stadium is close opening, but that would be different obviously.

• Haha 1