You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Also a big fan of Donald Trump. 

“One thing that inspires me is that my daughters are talking about it back home and they are at school back in London and they are talking about Donald Trump. If you are getting children interested, and they are debating it at their school, that’s a good thing. I’m fascinated by him. He is a very, very interesting character. Love him or hate him, he gets everyone talking.” - Frank Lampard

8 minutes ago, Boss said:

Also a big fan of Donald Trump. 

Fucking hell, what a turnip.

Have to laugh after all those years the London media were driving the narrative he was some sort of super genius because he had a decent GCSE grade in Latin.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

We will batter them at the Anfield Derby and he will have a go at Klopp and they'll all think he's great. 

I also wonder what they think he will achieve with a shite squad, nasty fanbase,  clueless owner and no money. He already had a good squad at Chelsea and somehow was able to buy two players for £100m despite them.having a transfer ban and still did nothing. 

They may have a new manager bounce for a couple of games but the teams around them really need to get their act together and start getting results. The only game I want them to do well in is against City and make them drop 2 points. One point won't help them out and helping us will burn their heads out. 

Thats probably why Ferguson didn't get the job, because he was graceful about Gerrard before the Villa game. 

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Agreement a long way off according to the echo.

Hope it's keep Duncan or no deal 

About two days off, until the transfer window closes, or Frank can prove he can get them Ruben Loftus-Cheek for 50p and a multi-pack of curly wurlies.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Getting all excited on GOT over reports Lumpard will be announced tomorrow and they’ll go all out to hijack Palace’s Van Der Beek loan deal.

VdB would be an idiot to go to Everton - bile is not passion. Crystal Palace fans are passionate about their club and are not sectionable (most of them).

8 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

He's been offered it. Hasn't he taken it yet? 

That’s been bugging me all day. Don’t think I’ve ever heard of a manager being offered a job before. The news is always an announcement that someone is the new manager. There’s always a period where someone is favoured or being talked to, but having 24 hours of an offer being on the table is weird news.

i was talking about it to my dad this morning driving an hour to take my little

girl to her footie match, and I wondered if it was because he wants a big bonus to be included for keeping them up, given what Allardyce got on his contract when he took the job, even though they never really felt in danger of the drop.

my old man suggested maybe that’s what they’re offering and he wants less of the money to be dependent on staying up as it’s more perilous this time.

Whatever it is, it’s weird that the news remains he’s been offered the job and nothing more.

7 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

That’s been bugging me all day. Don’t think I’ve ever heard of a manager being offered a job before. The news is always an announcement that someone is the new manager. There’s always a period where someone is favoured or being talked to, but having 24 hours of an offer being on the table is weird news.

girl to her footie match, and I wondered if it was because he wants a big bonus to be included for keeping them up, given what Allardyce got on his contract when he took the job, even though they never really felt in danger of the drop.

my old man suggested maybe that’s what they’re offering and he wants less of the money to be dependent on staying up as it’s more perilous this time.

Whatever it is, it’s weird that the news remains he’s been offered the job and nothing more.

Perhaps they're gauging the level of online outrage from their supporters. The club seemed keen on the previous feller until our lovable friends from across the park started frothing at the mouth about it.

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

All the local accents in this clip.

Loads of Evertonians I've known or worked with are from the Wirral, Southport, Ormskirk and Preston but they'll tell you all their support is scouse.

Anyone from the Wirral, Southport and Ormskirk should support Liverpool or Everton. They are towns and areas that border the city. It’s weird if they pick anyone else I think. Liverpool is the capital of Merseyside - the main CBD

Edit - and maybe Tranmere for those over the water

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Weird isn't isnt it?

Surely you announce it when he agrees?

Unless it is a test the water type thing which hardly speaks volumes about the confidence they have .