You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

John Stones out until 2015. Added to the Mirallas and Barkley list. Distin gone AWOL. McCarthy and Coleman out on shorter term injuries. A squad that's another year older. A misfiring Lukaku. Terrible at the back. Howard leaking goals. 

200/1 to be relegated. Had to have a little dabble on that. Don't see it happening, but they could get dragged right into a scrap, if they're not careful.

I think they could be in a bit of a pickle myself, might stick a tenner on the twats going down...

Was watching a press conference for the Bellew v Cleverley fight the other day and whilst I generally like to see boxers from the city do well, I just don't like Bellew.... He turned up in a full Everton trackie and polo shirt, like a ten year old kid..and then had a pop at Cleverley saying he was dressed like he was on the bones of his arse, Cleverley fired back by pointing at Bellews Everton polo shirt and asking what's that..to which Bellew amusingly responded with 'thats me club, that, thats me club, me club, mate, thats me club' all that was missing was 'i go the game'or a reference to how he was born not manufactured.

Yeah Tony, we get it you are a bitter.

I hope Cleverley twats him just for wearing a full club trackie and polo shirt as a grown man to a public event.

Bellew will last a little over half the fight.

Just like he lasted a little over half the match at Anfield last season.

• Upvote 2

my mates been texting me after every defeat about how everton are gonna finish above us this year. after west ham it got to breaking point, i text him back saying I will bet him £100 on it but still haven't had a reply about that one.

same fella text me yesterday saying he had a spare for their game against swansea for £15 asking if i wanted it. I told him to text a few blue noses, half an hour later he text back- it's yours for a tenner.

Solo lo meirda.

• Upvote 4

I'd go on a bender for about a year if Everton got relegated.

If they went down they wouldn't come back up. They can't even sell out at home in the Prem never mind the Championship.

County Road would go proper Walking Dead, you'd see soldiers with chunks missing out of their necks gunning people down outside Bargain Booze.

County Road would go proper Walking Dead, you'd see soldiers with chunks missing out of their necks gunning people down outside Bargain Booze.

This was County Road last night to be fair

It's always like the Walking Dead anyway. Deserted. They're all at the game, remember?

Can't believe people are talking about them going down. Not a chance in hell. Life just doesn't get that good.

I've given up on them ever getting relegated after the escapes they had in the 90's....fucking Wimbledon and Hans Segars going down like a sack of shite...I wonder how much he got paid for that ?

Nah they won't go down as there's too many shitter teams. I think there's amusing times ahead though. The shite have been spoiled in recent years but scratch the surface and their football infrastructure and finances are in terrible shape.

They hail every local lad who can kick a ball for them as some sort of football god then act like spurned lovers when they are flogged to the Mancs. They are in Europe now with a defence worse than ours, a thinning, aging squad, their best players injured, and a manager who can't seem to get a decision right. Add to that they spunked all their cash on a striker who now couldn't score in a brothel. If they are in the same area of the table and make no signings of note, including loans, by the new year, it will be panic stations for the Bitters. They probably won't go down, but it will be mighty close.

• Upvote 1

Even with the increased TV money, they are still borrowing £10m every year at an interest charge of £1m in order to smooth out their cash flow over the 12 months. Although there is a suspicion that the loan is actually taken out with one of their major shareholders and the £1m a year is a hidden dividend/wage to keep him happy

Even with the increased TV money, they are still borrowing £10m every year at an interest charge of £1m in order to smooth out their cash flow over the 12 months. Although there is a suspicion that the loan is actually taken out with one of their major shareholders and the £1m a year is a hidden dividend/wage to keep him happy

Philip Green perhaps?