You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

I don't speak to my kids like that because they have more sense than you. Comparing this place to Koptalk is the single most insulting thing you can do.

its more insulting than getting on and having a laugh about hillsborough,are you on fucking drugs?

its funny how dave can get on and make a few posts which in no way takes the piss out of anyone but your behaving like youve caught me shagging your bird.:whatever:

I do disagree, but they won't win the league this season and they are fighting for 'fourth' place.

He could win a trophy with us, he could have left at the end of the season, he has chosen not to. I hope he goes to Chelsea and I hope John Terry shags his wife.

I am fed up pandering to clueless cunts who treat us as nothing more than a source of income.

and his next child is born with a chickens head

Imagine what Arsenal, the Mancs and possibly Spurs would be thinking and what conclusion's they'll be drawing as far as Reina( what conclusion would he draw?) is concerned. Unsettle our player and you can have him at a drop-down price.

I think FSG will stay uncompromising. They are slow walkers but they never walk back.

His reign was a disaster but our position on the manager should never be influenced by a player or a group of players.

Spurs lost Carrick then Berbatov in pretty quick succession, United lost Ronaldo and the best they could manage was to delay it a season. We've effectively tried to delay Torres a season and got half way through before he's turned on us.

Rooney and Tevez both demanded a transfer out of the transfer window, they left plenty of room for negotiation. Despite all the plaudits for Ferguson for the way he handled the situation, the reality is that United completely shredded their pay structure, bent over right royally and now pay Rooney 250k a week. He doesn't appear to have dramatically improved his form as a response? Chances are that either or both Rooney & Tevez may leave next summer.

Torres has handed in a transfer request as a direct result of a serious bid and only a matter of hours later. He' clearly in cahoots with Chelsea and is more than likely trying to drive the deal through.

I doubt very much that if Rooney, Tevez or Fabregas had handed in a transfer request last Friday as a result of serious bid from a rival that United, City or Arsenal would be in any different position.

Bottom line is the guys wanted away for over a year and he's decided to play hardball this transfer window.

There's no revelation about Torres on the MF, and the stuff on here was nothing to do with me.

Three people have signed up for season tickets in the last hour, and if they did so based on what was in this thread then all they have to do is let me know and I'll issue refunds.

does that also apply to those "magic" beans you sold me last week? They were just kidney beans, and not even cooked for that matter.

A Liverpool player has labelled the Prozone stats of Chelsea target Fernando Torres as “laughable” and accused the want-away striker of playing for himself, according to the Daily Mail.

In a week in which Torres demanded the route be cleared for his Anfield exit, the un-named player also said the personality of the World Cup winner sometimes raised eyebrows at the training ground.

The source told the paper: “His efforts for the team this season under Roy Hodgson made everyone notice.

“His Prozone stats for some games were laughable for a Premier League striker.”

Torres, who reached the 50 goal mark in just 72 games for Liverpool, was forgiven for his selfishness as a result of his undoubted ability, according to the source.

“On the pitch he'd definitely play for himself rather than the team," the source said.

“Even the real pros like Stevie Gerrard and Jamie Carragher noticed it but when Torres is on top form you'd forgive him anything.”

The report goes on to say that Torres is self-absorbed and not loved by his team-mates in the same way compatriot Pepe Reina is.

“He has always been a complex character," the unnamed player added. "He is so naturally gifted he's always been totally self-absorbed.

“For the first year we'd put his quietness down to a lack of fluent English, but then he'd come out with something word perfect, which made you realise he understood what was going on all the time.

“He has always been admired by his team-mates, but not loved. He hasn't endeared himself in the way that Pepe Reina has, for example.”

The 26-year-old submitted a transfer request on Friday evening and is expected to complete a move away from Anfield by Monday if the Reds can thrash out a deal with Chelsea.

Liverpool player describes Fernando Torres efforts this season as laughable - report - Goal.com

could quite easily be bollocks given that its from the mail but some interesting quotes there, the fact it talks about his first season in there suggests its come from someone there then and given the fact they are all mentioned not Stevie,Carra or Reina so one of Lucas, Kuyt, Agger or Aurelio if it was indeed said by an LFC player

Sure this will probably have been posted but I've just read it so now you can read it too.

A Liverpool player has labelled the Prozone stats of Chelsea target Fernando Torres as “laughable” and accused the want-away striker of playing for himself, according to the Daily Mail.

In a week in which Torres demanded the route be cleared for his Anfield exit, the un-named player also said the personality of the World Cup winner sometimes raised eyebrows at the training ground.

The source told the paper: “His efforts for the team this season under Roy Hodgson made everyone notice.

“His Prozone stats for some games were laughable for a Premier League striker.”

Torres, who reached the 50 goal mark in just 72 games for Liverpool, was forgiven for his selfishness as a result of his undoubted ability, according to the source.

“On the pitch he'd definitely play for himself rather than the team," the source said.

“Even the real pros like Stevie Gerrard and Jamie Carragher noticed it but when Torres is on top form you'd forgive him anything.”

The report goes on to say that Torres is self-absorbed and not loved by his team-mates in the same way compatriot Pepe Reina is.

“He has always been a complex character," the unnamed player added. "He is so naturally gifted he's always been totally self-absorbed.

“For the first year we'd put his quietness down to a lack of fluent English, but then he'd come out with something word perfect, which made you realise he understood what was going on all the time.

“He has always been admired by his team-mates, but not loved. He hasn't endeared himself in the way that Pepe Reina has, for example.”

The 26-year-old submitted a transfer request on Friday evening and is expected to complete a move away from Anfield by Monday if the Reds can thrash out a deal with Chelsea.

could quite easily be bollocks given that its from the mail but some interesting quotes there, the fact it talks about his first season in there suggests its come from someone there then and given the fact they are all mentioned not Stevie,Carra or Reina so one of Lucas, Kuyt, Agger or Aurelio if it was indeed said by an LFC player

It may well be shit, but if I put that very real possibility aside for a moment...Kenny has a column in the Mail. I know he wasn't there in 2007, but it wouldn't take much to get a consensus from Gerrard / Carragher etc and pass it off as the thoughts of a single player.

[YOUTUBE]eRgneq2EZXs[/YOUTUBE]

you could have been brought up a blue

your seasons games add up to two

with all your songs about the reds

and all your dreams would lie in shreds

the murderers across the park

unfair we couldn't make our mark

our history total to this day

one headed goal from Any Gray

Hopefully he's been told that if we can get a replacement lined up before the deadline, he can go for £50m. That's why he's still at Melwood with Camolli. He's on the phone to Aguero and Llorente trying to get one of them to sign for less than £50m! He's even offering to sub their wages!

I'm gonna post this on twitter in a few minutes, so you know it's true!