You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to him! We should have made a stronger case for him with the FA! I'm disgusted these cretinous old farts can't see the humor in his text and the fine was out of all proportion.

At least we can stop holding our breath to see if he CAN play. If he gets a regular start, maybe he'll live up to the expectations we had.

Hmm. Probably the right time for him to go given his contract is up next summer. The fee is probably abuot right given the current exchange rate and i think its a prudent move to sell now. Hopefully the money will be appropriately reinvested.

Later Ryan, hope you get regular games if you agree personal terms. And put the twitter and rapping to one side for a few years and concentrate on your footie, while you still can.

I'll guess that a bigger club will buy him from Hoffenheim in a few seasons if he's played enough.

His best goal for me was one of his first ones (if not the first) where he dummied a couple of defenders on the edge of the box and smashed it home. My memory is shit for this kind of thing, so I have no idea who it was against. But it was not a curler, it was straight in front of goal.

Guest San Don

Bit surprised by this. Are we freeing up some cash I wonder?

Babbel looked like he was at least trying again under both hodgson and the King.

anyway, good luck lad. Anywhere is a step down from Liverpool FC.

His best goal for me was one of his first ones (if not the first) where he dummied a couple of defenders on the edge of the box and smashed it home. My memory is shit for this kind of thing, so I have no idea who it was against. But it was not a curler, it was straight in front of goal.

Derby.

I think.