You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
Well he hasn't gone up in my opinion' date=' the opposite in fact.

I don't want to hear Liverpool players talking like this and I hope the club have a word with him.

He gets paid enough to take this kind of thing with a pinch of salt.

The lad needs to fucking grow up and remember that he represents Liverpool Football Club[/quote']

I concur.

Is the right attitude.

Like already said, it's not best policy for our players to be dueling with pundits, but in this case I make an exception.

Merson is a snidey, thick wanker.

On another note, I hope Thommo isn't coming as assistant to Kenny, for Glen's sake...could be a bit of aggro there on the first day if Thommo gets on with Merse from Soccer Saturday.

No time for Merson though, fat-tongued smack head, I can see through the suit you cunt.

True enough, and whilst Merson is a fucking thick Cockney biff, as the great Black Flag said, you gotta Rise Above.

Guest PurpleNose

He's been fucking shit, as I would expect for a right wingback playing under Roy Hodgson. The excuse for a lot of our players, valid in most cases, has now been fucked off. Time to step up.

The same Merson who criticised Johnson said seconds before that Reina was the best keeper in the league. Opinions eh.

We've got the opportunity to start acting like the Liverpool of old and childish retorts on twitter by players who have been partly responsible for our poor league position isn't acceptable.

As much as hate and despise that cunt Merson, he wasn't far wrong. Was fucking out of order saying what club would want him though. That was uncalled for.

He should only be played at right wing or sold.

He should never play again at right back cause he can't fucking defend for shit.

Correctitude.

He is as much entitled to his opinion of Merson as Merson is of him, for the record I think its good to see him sticking up for himself, and I hope Thommo or someone in the studio today lets Merson know what was said, would love to see the gummy wanker try to respond.

What did Merson say?

- We're missing Carra at the moment

- Hodgson's signings have been bad, bar Meireles

- We've a few world class players and should be doing better

- Agreed that Torres "hasn't tried a leg" this season

- Glen Johnson has been awful all season

Listen this whole thing about representing the club is bollix. Times have changed. People use Twitter and post comments. The club should ban their players using it if they care strongly about it. If not then it is fine for a player to post about negative comments made about them. Granted he has not been good but he is not really a good defender and never has been. His attributes have not been utilised correctly and it is not his fault we paid so much for him. The whole team has been shite so he has been in good company. Hopefully this is a new chapter in the clubs history starting tomorrow. YNWA

- We're missing Carra at the moment

- Hodgson's signings have been bad, bar Meireles

- We've a few world class players and should be doing better

- Agreed that Torres "hasn't tried a leg" this season

- Glen Johnson has been awful all season

The truth then, GJ should stop tweeting and start playing, then he can hit back at Merson.

I hate people saying players should get off twitter and improve on a certain aspect of their game. These lads have been training at the highest level now for 10 or more years, Glens a fucking international. Players are allowed have a life outside of football, why don't you lot go into work and do some overtime instead of moaning on here about people living their lives .