You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Two pages and no pictures? On this of all topics?

Legal question for you SM. I think I have it correct that you're a solicitor.

Say some low life individual had an ex who allowed him to take pictures of her fake tits in public using his camera. Around four years after the special day he decides to upload the titty pic* to the internet for a gang of virgins to look at.

By some weird chain of events she finds out (extremely unlikely given she has zero interest in the theme of the website in question and the ex couple rarely speak) and goes balistic and threatens all kinds of nasty things ranging from castration to appearances in court.

Where would this disgrace of a man stand legally?

*He would probably go to the trouble of blurring out her face so that it's not an easy ID.

Linsey Dawn McKenzie's boobs used to look like this:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

15.jpg

Now some people prefer small tits, but to me those are utterly perfect.

Then she had them reduced:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

8.jpg

Now they look like this:

61181_IMG_9492_123_582lo.jpg

61175_IMG_9480_123_434lo.jpg

Now what I didn't know was that after having the fucking perfect tit reduced and made a mockery of, she recently decided she missed having bigger tits and got fucking implants. The daft cow mutilated herself for no reason at all. Now they just look awful.

I wonder how TheBitch is getting on. Probably like a pissed clown desperately searching for his two favourite balloons.

Ha ha, I surpassed even my own expectations with this one. Few glasses of wine and job done. Fake boobies are a must if you haven't sampled these joyous things before. Although I think the silicone has affected her brain, she's still a fucking needy, clingy douche who texts all manner of shit to me.

Take a hint. It's your fakes I want!!!

Legal question for you SM. I think I have it correct that you're a solicitor.

Say some low life individual had an ex who allowed him to take pictures of her fake tits in public using his camera. Around four years after the special day he decides to upload the titty pic* to the internet for a gang of virgins to look at.

By some weird chain of events she finds out (extremely unlikely given she has zero interest in the theme of the website in question and the ex couple rarely speak) and goes balistic and threatens all kinds of nasty things ranging from castration to appearances in court.

Where would this disgrace of a man stand legally?

*He would probably go to the trouble of blurring out her face so that it's not an easy ID.

I'd like an answer to this question.

*stares at message inbox, again*

Ha ha, I surpassed even my own expectations with this one. Few glasses of wine and job done. Fake boobies are a must if you haven't sampled these joyous things before. Although I think the silicone has affected her brain, she's still a fucking needy, clingy douche who texts all manner of shit to me.

Take a hint. It's your fakes I want!!!

I'd like an answer to this question.

*stares at message inbox, again*

I don't know if i should rep you for getting your hands on a pair of fakes or neg you for landing a clingy douche. Do you lads never learn?

I don't know if i should rep you for getting your hands on a pair of fakes or neg you for landing a clingy douche. Do you lads never learn?

Melons, do not fret, she won't have a space in my phone for long. It's a temp measure, she's a proper douche, a girly douche who gets right on my curls with every stupid text. The fakes are keeping me interested, until the next fakes come along. I give you my word.

Disgusting, I've touched a pair and they feel just like they look.

How could you say no...

chasey-after.jpg

Instant turn off. You get those weird crinkles, nipples in wrong places, scars all over the shop, the implant hanging unnaturally when on all fours...gross, gross gross gross gross.

Guest ShoePiss
Disgusting, I've touched a pair and they feel just like they look.

How could you say no...

chasey-after.jpg

Instant turn off. You get those weird crinkles, nipples in wrong places, scars all over the shop, the implant hanging unnaturally when on all fours...gross, gross gross gross gross.

To even up things

ba-fabianweiller.jpg

• 1 year later...
Got this 'sort-of' friend on Facebook who keeps putting pictures up. Anyway, I'm letting yo guys decide whether or not you think these bad boys are "ricky lakers"?

Not fake, too much droop and bra supported in them photos to be fake.

I bet if that bra was removed in those photos they'd be down to her ankles.

Real in my view.

I remember one night going to an all night garage for some cigs after having consumed a shitload of beer. As I approached, a young lady came out and her tits looked amazing, so I told her "Your tits look amazing" and instead of slapping me she thanked me and said she'd just had them done. I did the natural thing and asked what they felt like, and she granted me a go on them. It was ace. Another girl then approached and took great umbrage at this as she claimed hers were "well better" and were all real so I ended up stood on a garage forecourt with a lovely fake tit in one hand and a lovely real one in the other. It's the only thing I remember about that night. A happy moment.

Guest ShoePiss

I reckon they could easily be fake, are there any pictures of her laying down? Fake ones will just sit there as large as before but a natural pair will spread and have a much lower profile.

Edited by ShoePiss

Girls need to learn how to take better self-pics...

3234687c81df723a6c5496bb7598111637b78f6.gif

On a fake boobie related note, I hooked up with a girl a few months ago that had fakes and they were a really, really bad job. I mean... REALLY bad... One looked under muscle and one looked over... one drooped one didn't... I tried not to say anything, and I tried to focus, but I just couldn't 'finish'.