You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

KOP TALKIN' WTF

Redexile

Just watching the delayed broadcast over here. Who the fuck are those 3 gobshites ripping Rafa apart?

He only won 2 trophies on penalty's, it was Houlliers team??????????? I am one of those who thought it was time for Rafa to go but this reconstruction of our histroy and the man's work is a fucking disgrace.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the attempts to discredit Rafa are rubbuish and that the club channel is pretty anondyne and never openly critical of the club, but didn't the cl;ub sell its stake in the TV channel a few years ago? I doubt that there is any direct editorial control. Having said that, it's probably a contractual/frachise thing - i.e. LFC TV won't get renewed/keep the rights to our footage and access to our players unless it steers clear of controversy and criticism of the existing club management. Hardly surprising really.

Is Lord Slur stll refusing to talk to MUTV? If so, it woudl be interesting to know what thet did to upset him. MUTV is a much more commercially run proposition and can probably affird to take a few more risks as it has lots of subscirbers who pay sepcifically for it.

To be honest, I'm not sure I coull hack a club channel on which St John, Whelan, Houghton etc called for the current manager to be sacked or where there were the kind of debates we have on this forum. Unless it was hosted by Simon Green.

Guest Deadbeat

ya missed nothing, Torres said nothing of the sort. I'd agree with exile in the main but it's a game of opinions and their entitled to it. It's not just oots that wanted rafa sacked and talk nonsense about what he did achieve.

Anyone else see it and know who the 3 wise men were? Two of them were OOT's with one of them piping up "Torres gave an interview in SA and said it was time for Rafa to go."

DId I miss this?

Yep, its true, if you read the whole piece though, Marca or AS can't remember which, what he was saying was without proper backing it was a loser's game and they were asking too much of him.

Yep, its true, if you read the whole piece though, Marca or AS can't remember which, what he was saying was without proper backing it was a loser's game and they were asking too much of him.

Yes. Torres said too much was expected of Benitez.

Has he mentioned that he has done work for the 23 foundation yet and he has met Carragher?

He sure has, like that would validate anyone spouting such rubbish. As for the bald dude he has no fucking neck it's that bad Gladstone Small would be jealous. Also his head just wont stop moving around.

Where the fuck do they find these clowns, I'm not a Benitez fan and believe he had to go but that was a hatchet job.

The reason we did'nt get 4th according to the desperate dan lookalike is "Benitez never brought in a new striker in January", well theres a bit of a problem there mate if you had'nt noticed.

i've just got to the first ad break, and its been by far the worst episode of this i've seen, hand picked to not say anything against the owners.

He sure has, like that would validate anyone spouting such rubbish. As for the bald dude he has no fucking neck it's that bad Gladstone Small would be jealous. Also his head just wont stop moving around.

He seems to have permanent indigestion.

who did Houllier buy for £10m that we sold for £30m ?

If Rafa had his way he would have sold him for £15M, thank God Parry was there to stop the madness.

Who did Houllier buy for £20M only to sell him 6 months later, who did Houllier buy for £20M who was injured and then never really played him when fit.

Easy this stuff.