You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howare Webb is a complete Cunt thread

Red Nick

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, i'm normally happy to slag Webb off, but the players made that a near impossible game for him to ref today. Holland being ridiculously dirty and some of the Spanish players going down easier than a two bit hooker.

He could have refereed that game to the letter of the law and the match would have finished with 3 or 4 players sent off and he would have got criticised for ruining the final by being over zealous with his cards.

Apart from the De Jong assault on Alonso and the Sneijder free kick when he gave a goal kick for an obvious corner, I can't really see what else he can be overly criticised about. Some possible second bookings that he missed, but see above.

I even think he made the right call on the Robben one when Robben played on was right for me. It would've been overly petty to send a player off in a World Cup final for that.

Think he had a good final and only one mistake, and thats when holland should have had a corner kick.

He did play the cards right to, if he would have gone easy with the cards at the start, the match would have ended up like the first scene in blade 1 BLOODBATH

It was a twat of a game to ref.

Damned if he sent some off, damned if he didn't.

It's a world cup final, no-one wants to see it ruined by red cards and stopping every two minutes.

I thought Webb tried to keep it going, but was let down by some very experienced players. Players who at the top of the game, playing in the biggest game should have known and acted better.

I'd blame the players before I blamed the ref.

It's a world cup final, no-one wants to see it ruined by red cards and stopping every two minutes.

I thought Webb tried to keep it going, but was let down by some very experienced players. Players who at the top of the game, playing in the biggest game should have known and acted better.

Done alright to be fair, fucking awful game to ref due to the Dutch plus if they had a more stricter ref the Dutch wold have had 3 players sent off before Extra Time but he did'nt want to ruin the game so fair play to him. If he had a near perfect game we would all still find something wrong to fault him.

This.

Everyone is a cunt.....apparently.....

Referee doesn't agree with Liverpool fans on decision......cunt

Ex-player says not very astute thing about Liverpool in press....cunt

Journalist has uninformed opinion on Liverpool...cunt

Other Liverpool fan has different opinion to mine...cunt

Some other cunt questions my definition of a cunt...cunt

And on, and on, and on........does anyone actually really get this angry about everyday footballing trivia, or is it just website bravado?

I think it was a good - not perfect - performance. He did well.

Think he had a good final and only one mistake, and thats when holland should have had a corner kick.

He did play the cards right to, if he would have gone easy with the cards at the start, the match would have ended up like the first scene in blade 1 BLOODBATH

He was just as we all know him to be, fucking useless. Might as well have been wearing a Spain top during the game, gave them everything.

How we see football differently, I thought he was very poor. How Van Bommel wasn't sent off for his hundreds of fouls, actually this goes for everyone of the matches he was in, or De Jong deciding it was better as a Kung Fu match than a football match, I'll never know.

jimmy-2-times_01_1194896437.jpg

I'm also considering negging G Richards for using the phrase 'this', as I expect better from him, I am however concerned that some negative astral events may befall me. I shall therefor make a visit to my parish priest tomorrow and make a donation to the choir boys' robe fund to make sure he's 'got my back' befor negging the rev.

All this 'we've got an English representative' in the final bollocks has got to be the single most embarassing footballing shit I've ever heard, ever.