You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prague

Randy Marsh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlovy Lazne in Prague

Go to this club, it's near the Charles Bridge (which is also a cool place to check out during the day, lots of musicians etc.) The club has 5 floors and was good even though it wasn't packed when I went it was still a laugh. Although prossies hang around outside and mugged my drunken mate of his (empty) wallet. :whistle:

There's lots of bar really and loads of people standing outside offering free drinks to come into their bar. I was there 4 years ago and I loved it, have a good'un.

Karlovy Lazne in Prague

Go to this club, it's near the Charles Bridge (which is also a cool place to check out during the day, lots of musicians etc.) The club has 5 floors and was good even though it wasn't packed when I went it was still a laugh. Although prossies hang around outside and mugged my drunken mate of his (empty) wallet. :whistle:

There's lots of bar really and loads of people standing outside offering free drinks to come into their bar. I was there 4 years ago and I loved it, have a good'un.

I was there for a 5 day stag do about 5 years ago and it was really fucking great.

Went into the same 5 floor dance club on the Saturday night and it was fucking heaving. Different themed music on each floor, fucking knockout.

Write the name of yer digs / where you're staying and stick it in your pocket; we were so fucking lashed that no one could remember what our fucking street was called !

The lappy bars in and around Wenceslas Square were fucking excellent. £60 for a lesbian table dance with a freebie jacuzzi bubble bath bunk up later on ? Yes fucking please. Just crack one off before you go out if you're heading to one of these places.

The booze was fantastic, not a single hangover despite 5 days of really heavy boozing.

The people were really open and friendly, and the women...fuckin Hell ! Even the ugly ones were tidy.

Have a great time mate...you can't fail to.

I was there for a 5 day stag do about 5 years ago and it was really fucking great.

Went into the same 5 floor dance club on the Saturday night and it was fucking heaving. Different themed music on each floor, fucking knockout.

Write the name of yer digs / where you're staying and stick it in your pocket; we were so fucking lashed that no one could remember what our fucking street was called !

The lappy bars in and around Wenceslas Square were fucking excellent. £60 for a lesbian table dance with a freebie jacuzzi bubble bath bunk up later on ? Yes fucking please. Just crack one off before you go out if you're heading to one of these places.

The booze was fantastic, not a single hangover despite 5 days of really heavy boozing.

The people were really open and friendly, and the women...fuckin Hell ! Even the ugly ones were tidy.

Have a great time mate...you can't fail to.

The women were unreal and I went in the height of the summer so it was nothing but legs and tits everywhere.

The women were unreal and I went in the height of the summer so it was nothing but legs and tits everywhere.

Yeh, me too. Fucking incredible bintage.

Did you have a look in that club in Wenceslas Square, Duplex ?

The fucking lasses in there were incredible, all latched on to sad old fuckers in red trousers, or fucking greasy fucking rarfs.

There was a glass collecter in that place that must have been an easy 9.5 outta 10, fucking gorgeous, and she woulda been on what ? £1 an hour ? Before the Czechs joined the EU.

Happy fucking days mate ...

Was that Duplex club the one were you paid then got in a lift and went up to the top floor. You could also go out on the balcony on and look down at the main square. If it is that place was brilliant, girls everywhere and also ones in cages and on podiums dancing away.

Man I wanna go back.

there's a great cafe just at the end of Wenceslas Square (well about 50 yards to the left)

There's a great Irish bar on the old part of town which name escapes me and a good one on the opposite corner of the square where the Astronomical Clock is.

There's a great french restaurant near Amerika street. again can't remember its name and its slightly out of the way but its brilliant grub.

there's a great cafe just at the end of Wenceslas Square (well about 50 yards to the left)

There's a great Irish bar on the old part of town which name escapes me and a good one on the opposite corner of the square where the Astronomical Clock is.

There's a great french restaurant near Amerika street. again can't remember its name and its slightly out of the way but its brilliant grub.

Was that Duplex club the one were you paid then got in a lift and went up to the top floor. You could also go out on the balcony on and look down at the main square. If it is that place was brilliant, girls everywhere and also ones in cages and on podiums dancing away.

Man I wanna go back.

Aye, that's the place. On the way up in the mirrored lift, we're in there and my mate Nick, pissed as a fucking fart already, is leaning up against the back wall of the lift; get to the top and bing ! the lift door opens...only thing is, the door is now the back wall of the lift and the daft twat falls out backwards and cracks his fucking napper on the floor !

What a way to make an entrance !

That lappy bar was called Darlings Cabaret Bar (I think), but what a fucking great time we had in there. Instant bonk on.

The lesbo table dance, with two of the hottest birds I've ever, ever clapped my eyes on was fucking fantastic...one cheapo furry rug on a tiny formica table top and ...fuckin Hell.

They don't fucking do it like that over here !

Also went into a bar down near the Charles Bridge called "Mamma's Bar". What a fucking laugh that was.

In the basement bar we went through the cocktail menu. My mate Boothy was adamant he wasn't gonna have a go on the local Absinthe, so he ordered this rum instead...mind you, little did he realise that that shit was even stronger than the absinthe !

Anyway, we're all doing these absinthe cocktails called B52's, set on fire and drank through a straw, when Browno baulked...think he inhaled some of the liquid fire and knocked his drink all over the table top.

The sober (!) and sensible Mr Booth sees this and tried to extinguish the fire by hoying his coke over it...except it wasn't coke, it was that fucking rum...and the fucking flames shot up and set fire to those horrible fucking ceiling tiles !

So the bar staff are fucking shitting it by this stage, fire extinguishers akimbo, so I try to help em out by scraping some of the liquid fire off the table top with a beer mat...promptly setting fire to the fucking carpet !

We all got a straw each and drank as much of this liquid fire off the table top as we could before our eyebrows singed off.

Happy fucking days.

You'd make an awesome tour guide.

Must add that we saw a crowd over for a stag when we were there, must have been about 30 of them all dressed as superheroes. A truly amazing sight seeing Spiderman carrying a vomit covered Bananaman out of a club while Captain America was pissing in the street.

Must add that we saw a crowd over for a stag when we were there, must have been about 30 of them all dressed as superheroes. A truly amazing sight seeing Spiderman carrying a vomit covered Bananaman out of a club while Captain America was pissing in the street.

Oh aye, how the locals must fuckin love the British.

Hmmm - may have been me and my mates! We ended up on some couples wedding photos in the day as well

What am I looking at price wise? I've heard it can be a bit pricey in the touristy bits but then moving out it's quite reasonable.

Price of a bevvy and food??

Looking to bring about 350quid for 4 days

I wasn´t there for 3 years. The prices probably grew up since but not much.

You can buy beer ( 0,5 liter) around 1 pound. Somewhere you get cheaper, somewhere more expensive. One shot of whiskey ( 0,5dcl) up to 2 Euros. But definitely try domestic drinks especially "Slivovica".

If you like to do some holiday drugs, then 1 gram of cocaine is around 50 pounds. One joint 3-5 pounds. And Czech have the best metamphetamine in the world. You´ll get 1 line for 5 pounds and don´t sleep next 3 nights after you snort it. You won´t need a room to sleep after that :-)

And for blowjob you would pay about 10 pounds.

These were the touristy prices you´ve been asking for?

I wasn´t there for 3 years. The prices probably grew up since but not much.

You can buy beer ( 0,5 liter) around 1 pound. Somewhere you get cheaper, somewhere more expensive. One shot of whiskey ( 0,5dcl) up to 2 Euros. But definitely try domestic drinks especially "Slivovica".

If you like to do some holiday drugs, then 1 gram of cocaine is around 50 pounds. One joint 3-5 pounds. And Czech have the best metamphetamine in the world. You´ll get 1 line for 5 pounds and don´t sleep next 3 nights after you snort it. You won´t need a room to sleep after that :-)

And for blowjob you would pay about 10 pounds.

These were the touristy prices you´ve been asking for?

Hahaha Superb advice! Cheers Dracco, definitely covered all bases there!