You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

James Corden football show tonight on ITV

Tepid water

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an okay actor who's been let off the leash and seems to think he's the lads-mag equivalent of Ricky Gervais. Gavin and Stacey was good, but well overrated. The characters became caricatures of themselves within episodes rather than series and you always knew when one would say "Tidy" or the Essex clan would repeat themselves... if it wasn't for the genuinely endearing Rob Brydon that show would have been seen for what it is.

I saw the trailer for the sketch show and thought the joke was okay, funnier most sketch shows at the time. Then I saw five minutes of the show and realised it was the only joke they have. Yes, he is overweight...

anyway, if you could remove one of him or JLC from the planet which would you go for?

Actually seems like a nice bloke. Funny, erudite - can imagine having a laugh in the boozer with him.

If James Corden's doesn't raise a smile then you are one miserable cunt.*

*Except his sketch show, Horne and Corden, which was beyond terrible.

Here's a challenge. All you bell ends who jump into a thread and join in clapping with the retards... post names of people you actually respect. Go on. Beyond the immortals - no Bill Hicks, no footballers connected to Liverpool. Musicians, comedians.. Let us see how you measure up, you miserable cunts.

Baddiel and Skinner

Bill Hicks

Mark Kermode

Ian McEwan

bored now

He is a professional twat.

His whole act is now based on being fat and larey. Everything he does seems to be a spoof on something with the whole "joke" being that he's a fat bastard. I used to find him pallatable but he just annoys me now, he's suddenly become quite heavily involved in televised sport in this country which means I see alot more of him than I want to.

Last week when Redknapp was getting interviewd on SSN about Rafa, the fat tosser was pratting about in the background making a total arse of himself. It just wasn't funny at all, I was embarrased for him. Not doubting the man may have talent (not that I have ever watched Gavin and Stacey, and that Horne and Cordon was crap) , but he's become a right tit now. It's all a based around his obesity. Funny as a one off, but it's been massively overkilled now.

Last week when Redknapp was getting interviewd on SSN about Rafa, the fat tosser was pratting about in the background making a total arse of himself. It just wasn't funny at all.

Yes, I saw that and wanted to punch him. Even Redknapp, who knew it was hardly a lighthearted subject for Liverpool fans, looked a bit rattled. And all of that 'West 'Aaaam' crap he comes out with - he's a middle class boy from bloody Buckinghamshire! Perfect mascot for Ingerlund, I guess.

A sharp smack to Patrick Stewart, by the way for ballsing up a perfectly good chance to put Cordon in his place. That wasn't making it so, you bald Yorkshire bastard! Fecking amateur!

[YOUTUBE]NIBUWqSTp90[/YOUTUBE]

Patrick Stuart got owned there.

For the record he's also putting an appearance in on Dr Who as well this evening.

I thought he started of as a decent bloke but since his success on Gavin and Stacy I feel he believes his own hype a bit too much, and now he isn't really all that funny.

He seems to think he has the midas touch and everything he does must be funny as fuck but in reality it really aint.