You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain Picard vs fat comedian

Red Mist

Who rules?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who rules?

Picard and Corden having a barney at some award show. Not very diplomatic of the good captain, I must say. But Corden probably deserves it, can't get away from that fat cunt, he's everywhere and on everything these days.

[YOUTUBE]zyNvyn0mBXY[/YOUTUBE]

This may be true - but Stewart does himself no favours there.

True, that said though, Stewart could come in dressed in a bikini and leather chaps, drinking special brew from a can and still have way more class than that fat fucking turd.

My facebook status from earlier on;

'Just heard that England World Cup song 'Shout'. Well I did shout, and indeed let it all out (not literally). But just the words 'fuck off you cunts' constantly whilst listening to it. That talentless blert James Corden has ruined not one, but two classics. Dizzee Rascal can fuck off as well. He used to make good tunes before he sold his soul for publicity. I hope England get embarassed. Monumentally.'

And a few tweets;

My hate for James Corden has escalated cos he's ruined two classics; 'Shout' by Tears for Fears and 'No Diggity' by Blacksteet. Cunt!

Dizzee Rascal can fuck off as well, the sellout. And people wonder why I hate the England national team.

Just read that Corden told Sir Patrick Stewart to fuck off at an awards ceremony last night. I genuinely want to punch him in his shit face.

He then told Picard "I can see you dying right now." Seriously, who the fuck is this cheeky cunt? Fuck you James Corden, I hope you die.

@Cliff_bling How can anyone fancy him? His face is shaped like a fucking kidney bean. #fuckyoucordenyoumassivebellend

So, in summary, I'm not his biggest fan.

This may be true - but Stewart does himself no favours there.

Stewert was right in what he said about the hands in pockets but he shouldn't have shown him up like that in public. Especially when he is addressing somebody who showed himself to be just like his screen character "Smithy". Cordens reaction was like that of a 14 year old, speaking over Stewart as he did.

In ten years time Stewart will still be a world famous actor treading the boards, and Corden will be presenting some 11.50pm BBC4 show about travelling the Mongolian Plains on a yak.

"Phasers locked Captain. Shall we fire?"

"Make it so!"

My facebook status from earlier on;

'Just heard that England World Cup song 'Shout'. Well I did shout, and indeed let it all out (not literally). But just the words 'fuck off you cunts' constantly whilst listening to it. That talentless blert James Corden has ruined not one, but two classics. Dizzee Rascal can fuck off as well. He used to make good tunes before he sold his soul for publicity. I hope England get embarassed. Monumentally.'

And a few tweets;

My hate for James Corden has escalated cos he's ruined two classics; 'Shout' by Tears for Fears and 'No Diggity' by Blacksteet. Cunt!

Dizzee Rascal can fuck off as well, the sellout. And people wonder why I hate the England national team.

Just read that Corden told Sir Patrick Stewart to fuck off at an awards ceremony last night. I genuinely want to punch him in his shit face.

He then told Picard "I can see you dying right now." Seriously, who the fuck is this cheeky cunt? Fuck you James Corden, I hope you die.

@Cliff_bling How can anyone fancy him? His face is shaped like a fucking kidney bean. #fuckyoucordenyoumassivebellend

So, in summary, I'm not his biggest fan.

Woo forced into re tweeting his tweets on TLW because basically, Twitters shit and nobody seen them, bam.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fucking hell, Cordon is a prick but Patrick Stewart was shocking then. Unfunny and a bit of a strange homophobic joke.

What a disgusting fat cunt. I'm actually shaking with anger here. When the twat has had a 40 year career in the RSC and taken on iconic roles in TV and film, he can comment. He should be grateful he's even been allowed to share the stage with him. Fucking twat.

Corden is a fucking tit, not to mention a hugely over-rated writer and performer. I'm sick of seeing his jowly mug gurning away every time I turn on the telly or open a paper so for that reason, I'm right behind Picard.

I know Corden is a massive bellend, I personally have hated his fat guts for a long time, but come on. I don't understand how anyone can take Stewart's side here. It was utterly needless and childish. He's come off looking a right tit and Corden did all he could do when someone you (probably) respect and admire has a cheap pop at you for no good reason and in public.

It was pathetic from Stewart and I'm really disappointed in him for making me say that.

I know Corden is a massive bellend, I personally have hated his fat guts for a long time, but come on. I don't understand how anyone can take Stewart's side here. It was utterly needless and childish. He's come off looking a right tit and Corden did all he could do when someone you (probably) respect and admire has a cheap pop at you for no good reason and in public.

It was pathetic from Stewart and I'm really disappointed in him for making me say that.

See the way he was in his face though "come on then where's the punchline?" "where's the punchline" A fucking 70-year-old man. Wonder if he would have gotten in John Bishop or Fankie Boyle's face like that?

I'm sure Stewart isn't used to being told to 'hurry the fuck up' either, seeing as he's a thespian and in America, even the most foul-mouthed host wouldn't talk to a well know star like that.

Kind of sums up the difference between traditional 'fame' and modern celebrity culture all in one shot IMO. Someone who's earned his fame by living and breathing his craft for fifty two years, slept on floorboards, scrimped and scraped and then finally made a breakthrough because of his great talent - and a talentless, foul-mouthed cunt who not only is fucking everywhere - but whose only perceivable talent his wobbling his belly. Your average WKD-swilling Wilkinsons' checkout girl will be buzzing off Corden there - says it all.

Strange that he's so offended by the belly jibe too, seeing as it's the only reason he's famous. Corden is to being fat what Lenny Henry is to being black.

Believe me i really can't stand that Corden muppet, he's one of those 'oh look who's my friend' wankers but Patrick Stewart is a complete nob here and not funny in the slightest, he did actually die a death up there. Patrick is one of those 'Oh look at me, i do Shakesphere you know' and personally i think he's overrated and more than likely a complete cock in real life.

See the way he was in his face though "come on then where's the punchline?" "where's the punchline" A fucking 70-year-old man. Wonder if he would have gotten in John Bishop or Fankie Boyle's face like that?

I'm sure Stewart isn't used to being told to 'hurry the fuck up' either, seeing as he's a thespian and in America, even the most foul-mouthed host wouldn't talk to a well know star like that.

Kind of sums up the difference between traditional 'fame' and modern celebrity culture all in one shot IMO. Someone who's earned his fame by living and breathing his craft for fifty two years, slept on floorboards, scrimped and scraped and then finally made a breakthrough because of his great talent - and a talentless, foul-mouthed cunt who not only is fucking everywhere - but whose only perceivable talent his wobbling his belly. Your average WKD-swilling Wilkinsons' checkout girl will be buzzing off Corden there - says it all.

Strange that he's so offended by the belly jibe too, seeing as it's the only reason he's famous. Corden is to being fat what Lenny Henry is to being black.

What the fuck are you on about? You say that as if Corden was totally uprovoked, which he absolutely wasn't. Stewart was behaving like a grade A tosser. Just becuase he's "earned his fame" doesn't mean he's earned carte-blanche to speak to anyone as he pleases without repercussion. That's a pathetic excuse as well.

It doesn't matter how unfunny or untalented Corden is, it doesn't give Stewart the right to speak to him that way in public. I bet if it was someone more respected than Corden you wouldn't be taking Stewart's side.

And as for your point about his belly, yes he lives off being a fat annoying prick. But he does that on his own terms. He makes fun of himself. Still doesn't mean it is right for someone to get up in front of loads of people and basically goad him, with no provokation, for being fat. It doesn't make it right just because YOU don't fucking like him.