You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain Picard vs fat comedian

Red Mist

Who rules?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who rules?

What the fuck are you on about? You say that as if Corden was totally uprovoked, which he absolutely wasn't.

Bollocks. Corden had clearly been a bit of a twat in the background, acting like it was all too much trouble to him to be up there, ans Stewart pulled him over his disrespect and lack of good manners. And Corden showed he had none.

Guest Pistonbroke

Found it all boring myself. Kindergarten stuff which Stewart probably regrets now, you would hope. Corden is a prick, but Stewart did himself no favours there.

What the fuck are you on about? You say that as if Corden was totally uprovoked, which he absolutely wasn't. Stewart was behaving like a grade A tosser. Just becuase he's "earned his fame" doesn't mean he's earned carte-blanche to speak to anyone as he pleases without repercussion. That's a pathetic excuse as well.

It doesn't matter how unfunny or untalented Corden is, it doesn't give Stewart the right to speak to him that way in public. I bet if it was someone more respected than Corden you wouldn't be taking Stewart's side.

And as for your point about his belly, yes he lives off being a fat annoying prick. But he does that on his own terms. He makes fun of himself. Still doesn't mean it is right for someone to get up in front of loads of people and basically goad him, with no provokation, for being fat. It doesn't make it right just because YOU don't fucking like him.

Calm the fuck down, we're not making a western here.

Stewart - a bloke who's probably used to the company of serious-minded actor types who show each other a bit of respect - scolds him mildly for arsing around in the background, at which point Corden with a big smirk on his face, sarcastically says "oh you couldn't be more wrong sir, you couldn't be more wrong! But when you come to present an award - just fucking get on with it."

It's not fair enough for him to be pissed off at that then no?

Edited by Section_31

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Calm the fuck down, we're not making a western here.

You pussy!

'Why don't you simmer the fuck down' was a classic.

At first glance I thought it was Stewart being more of a tit, but that bit were Corden gets right up close to Stewart pressuring him for a punchline was actually well out of order. I quite like him usually but he's been a bit of a tit there.

What a disgusting fat cunt. I'm actually shaking with anger here. When the twat has had a 40 year career in the RSC and taken on iconic roles in TV and film, he can comment. He should be grateful he's even been allowed to share the stage with him. Fucking twat.

Fast forward five years as Cordern stars at B & Q :

des.png

That series that Cordern and that other cunt were in was so criminally unfunny that they should be on trial in The Hague for it.

Bad call by the Captain though.

The Russell Brand / Bob Geldof spat was much better a few years back.

- Brand makes a crack about having sex with Peaches Geldof

- Geldof storms up to the stage and calls him a cunt

- as Geldof goes back to his seat , Brand says ' There's a man who understands famines, he's been living off ' I Don't like Mondays' for 30 years '

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco
The Russell Brand / Bob Geldof spat was much better a few years back.

- Brand makes a crack about having sex with Peaches Geldof

- Geldof storms up to the stage and calls him a cunt

- as Geldof goes back to his seat , Brand says ' There's a man who understands famines, he's been living off ' I Don't like Mondays' for 30 years '

That was a classic. Despite being a cunt, Brand is one of the wittiest people out there. He is much, much funnier in interviews than on stage or on screen.