You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who come back to work after every weekend still fucked from hitting it too hard, zero productivity and a face like a smacked arse all day. Prick in our work then just said out loud "I'm having a brain melt here, how do I do such and such again?" and scowled when someone took the piss out of him for getting others to do his work for him all the time.

In other words he has been hammering it all weekend to the point where it has physically impaired his ability to do his job.

But instead of being a bit humble about it all (im sure he is not the only bank holiday causality in the UK) he has taken an aggressive and defiant stance, oozing out a vile aura of anti-everythingness and blaming the birds in the sky for his liver damage and empty bank account.  

• Upvote 1

"Let me go ahead and get..."

Kill yourself?

Fucking hell.

Anyone who uses more words than they have to is a stupid cunt, for me, 1984 was a feel good book.

All coffees would be known as 'coffee'.

Eventually it would be just 'want coffee'.

• Upvote 1

Twats who go on a night out with the specific intention of causing shit wherever they go. You have the moronic scally shitheads who have nothing better to do with their lives but then there are lads who think its part of banter of amusement to piss off other people in nights out. Usually people who look like they won't fight back.

Went to a wedding last year , knew the girl who was getting married but not her husband. Anyway the best man tells this "hilarious" story of him and 5 of his mates who were out in town. Some fella by the bar was minding his own business on his phone waiting for his bird. This lad decides to throw a pint over him for no apparent reason apart from "seeing what his reaction was". Obviously this lad wasn't a meathead or looked like he would be able to fill him and five of his mates in so he fucked off to clean his shirt while they all thought it was hilarious.

Used to go to school with some lad who always fancied himself as a hard case and met up with him when he came home from University in Sheffield, basically said how hilarious it was that him and three of his bouncer mates would go out "student bashing" and thought it was great that they broke some lads eye socket once. Again he sounded like a small, meek and mild mannered lad who was minding his own business.

Was at a leaving party at a pub in town and I was talking to my mate, then started talking about some lad who we hadn't seen for ages. Some tit walks over saying we were slagging this lad off who is his mate and wants to know why we were calling him a cunt. Both of us tell him he's a tit and to fuck off but all he does is give us daggers for the next half hour. When we are leaving he decides to pick a fight with someone who can twat him and we saw him getting launched into the toilet door.

• Upvote 3