You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternate Shirt

chorlton

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange and black one rules.

Since AFC Liverpool was created by Liverpool fans in protest at the amount of money it costs to watch top flight football, wearing their shirts in protest could be seen as symbolic, whilst the money spent on buying a shirt would be going to a good cause in supporting AFC at the same time.

It might also generate media interest similar to what the scum have had with their Norwich scarves.

That, is some impressive lurkage.

I have a real problem with 'Yanks Out' as a slogan. Americans on here may not take offence but it's so alienating.

I like the shirt though without the Adidas logo and the 3 stripes.

100% correct. Drawing attention to our owners' nationality is irrelevant and smacks heavily of nastiness, especially when you are using a slang term like "yank" which could easily be seen derogatory.

Not saying anyone meant it as racist, mind.

Did my post say they would? All it would need is for everyone who wants one to get there names down and then possibly any profits made from them put towards ordering loads more to sell outside the ground and with that money put it in the HJC.

WHY HASN'T NOBODY GOT ON TO THIS IDEA? IT'S FUCKING BOSS.

Edit: I see you edited your post.

We don't need logo's.... we something thats simple & stands out, SOS can explain whats it all about. A shirt of the shelf will do, its also important for fans to be able to obtain the shirt.

PNE retro shirt is good option because the club was a nothing club until shankley arrived.

for those who are crying about the colour, who cares? it stands out more in the KOP.

1278_l.jpg

That my two pennys worth....

We don't need logo's.... we something thats simple & stands out, SOS can explain whats it all about. A shirt of the shelf were is also important for fans to obtain.

PNE retro shirt is good option because the club was a nothing club until shankley arrived.

for those who are crying about the colour, who cares? it stands out more in the KOP.

1278_l.jpg

I think that's a bad idea, while the back story is great i don't think you will get many people buying them. It would just feel weird wearing a blue shirt to the match, proper weird.

We don't need logo's.... we something thats simple & stands out, SOS can explain whats it all about. A shirt of the shelf will do, its also important for fans to be able to obtain the shirt.

1278_l.jpg

why don't we just use an older shirt of ours instead of using another clubs

It will work on two fronts - boycotting new kit sales - hurting G&H in their pockets

Sending a visual message associated with G&H campaign. Imagine an all Purple or Orange Kop.

If the shirts take off how about orange or purple scarfs to compliment them.

There's loads of company's in China that manufacture kits to your exact specification.

It will work on two fronts - boycotting new kit sales - hurting G&H in their pockets

Sending a visual message associated with G&H campaign. Imagine an all Purple or Orange Kop.

If the shirts take off how about orange or purple scarfs to compliment them.

There's loads of company's in China that manufacture kits to your exact specification.

That's my thinking of it, it works on many fronts.

Guest ShoePiss
fuck them, sing songs about Vietnam if it gets rid of the cunts, this club survived before yanks came along and it'll survive if another yank never supports us, cunts

What if the current owners were Irish?

Irish Out or worse ok with you?

Afterall, this club survived before the Irish came along and it'll survive if another Irishman never supports us, cunts.

Hopefully you now see the error. Leave nationality out of this.

Guest davelfc

OK, I like the orange shirt, 'get out' is better on the shirt than anything else. Plus I agree remove the adidas as it's not worth the hassle trying to get them onside. They'll not be happy as they want us to buy official adidas shirts. You cannot use any logo that could cause customs to claim it was a fake or for any company try to take the seller to court.

How about copying the detail of a new shirt but in orange? Ok with a few modifications to make it different. You could have messages in the material as well, this might be worth considering too.

This isn't a scarf though, be aware that a lot of fans won't buy this if it isn't club colours. It's easy to buy a scarf and wear it at the game. But trying to get a more expensive shirt on the backs of fans will be a more difficult task. As a back up, I'd have a red or white one on standby.

How about we get 'mock ups' of the shirts in several colours and poll as many LFC sites as we can. If the majority like a colour then you'll sell more, which is sort of the point.

I accept that people want the shirt to stand out, but you also need to provide a decent alternative to the new shirt so that we hurt the owners. Don't worry, you'll see these shirts on tv if they sell enough.

OK, I like the orange shirt, 'get out' is better on the shirt than anything else. Plus I agree remove the adidas as it's not worth the hassle trying to get them onside. They'll not be happy as they want us to buy official adidas shirts. You cannot use any logo that could cause customs to claim it was a fake or for any company try to take the seller to court.

How about copying the detail of a new shirt but in orange? Ok with a few modifications to make it different. You could have messages in the material as well, this might be worth considering too.

This isn't a scarf though, be aware that a lot of fans won't buy this if it isn't club colours. It's easy to buy a scarf and wear it at the game. But trying to get a more expensive shirt on the backs of fans will be a more difficult task. As a back up, I'd have a red or white one on standby.

How about we get 'mock ups' of the shirts in several colours and poll as many LFC sites as we can. If the majority like a colour then you'll sell more, which is sort of the point.

I accept that people want the shirt to stand out, but you also need to provide a decent alternative to the new shirt so that we hurt the owners. Don't worry, you'll see these shirts on tv if they sell enough.

What he said.

I thought about the badge which was why i put this together.

th_shanks_fist.jpg

I'm sure more talented folks can come up with something better. But it's slightly paraphrased bill quote and bill's fist. Dave's bang on the money about fans buying it, it will have to look like a liverpool shirt. Get it on other forums get other folks with designs then get one voted for.

why don't we just use an older shirt of ours instead of using another clubs

It'd be way better making our own, and using an old one is just totally copying the mancs instead of doing something (making our own orange or purple top.) that'd possibly be even better. We could get a really decent design sorted too, and it'd probably sell insanely well once word spread about it.